President Obama Open Mic Moment

It's on soundcloud. Can't get it to paste the link.

This may be my failed great for the year.

Will keep trying.
Its a site protected link. NO link NO OP NO thread.
TOTAL FAILURE yet AGAIN from you.

Yes, 214. I know. Only a thousand or so failed threads to go and I can catch up to you.

Same as the number of bombing runs to kill terrorists that Pooting has to do to catch up with Prez Barry.

DarkFury How long will that take?

I mean, once Pooting actually gets started ...

:eusa_dance:
Obama's failed missions VS luddly's failed threads?
THAT could be a tight race!

Another RWNJ who says he knows everything. With your IQ of 214d, this should be an easy one.

DarkFury

Please post the number of "failed" bombing runs by our military, compared to the number of successful bombing runs by our military.

Thanks.

(Watch ... this should be good ... )
(Except DarkFury is all show and no go and will quietly slink away from this thread. )

:eusa_naughty:

It's on soundcloud. Can't get it to paste the link.

This may be my failed great for the year.

Will keep trying.

Yes, 214. I know. Only a thousand or so failed threads to go and I can catch up to you.

Same as the number of bombing runs to kill terrorists that Pooting has to do to catch up with Prez Barry.

Another RWNJ who says he knows everything. With your IQ of 214d, this should be an easy one.

DarkFury

Please post the number of "failed" bombing runs by our military, compared to the number of successful bombing runs by our military.

Thanks.

(Except DarkFury is all show and no go and will quietly slink away from this thread. )

Posted MANY times by MANY members. 75% of Obama runs returned WITHOUT ever dropping a bomb.

DarkFury

Thanks.

Posted MANY times by MANY members. 75% of Obama runs returned WITHOUT ever dropping a bomb.
US Pilots Confirm: Obama Admin Blocks 75% of ISIS Strikes
freebeacon.com/.../us-pilots-confirm-obam...
The Washington Free Beacon
Nov 20, 2015 - A target is hit during a Russian air raid in Syria / AP ... U.S. military pilots who have returned from the fight against the ... they were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordnance on terror targets ... France dropped at least 20 bombs on key Islamic State targets .... ©2015 All Rights Reserved | Site Map ...
75% of U.S. bombing runs targeting Islamic State returned ...
www.jihadwatch.org/.../75-of-u-s-bombing-runs-targeting-is...
Jihad Watch
Jun 1, 2015 - Nearly 75 percent of U.S. bombing runs targeting the Islamic State in Iraq and ... The U.S. conducted 7,319 sorties over Iraq and Syria as part of Operation ..... I respectfully answered your questions, and all you give in return is ...
U.S. bombers hold fire on Islamic State targets amid ground ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../us-bombers-hold-f...
The Washington Times
May 31, 2015 - Nearly 75 percent of U.S. bombing runs targeting the Islamic State in Iraq and ... half-blind and, as a result, are returning to base with their bombs still in the bay. ... The U.S. conducted 7,319 sorties over Iraq and Syria as part of ... There may just be fewer targets that pilots can hit in a war, and all agree it ...
Obama Blocks 75 Percent of Terror Targets From Bombing
www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama.../11/.../702993/
Newsmax Media
Nov 20, 2015 - Obama Blocks 75 Percent of Terror Targets From Bombing ... on an ISIL position on November 10, 2015 near the town of Hole, Rojava, Syria. ... U.S. military pilots who have returned home from the fight against the Islamic State ... "I don't understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS ...
U.S. pilots: Obama blocks 75% of ISIS strikes
www.wnd.com/.../u-s-pilots-obama-blocks-75-of-isis-stri...
WorldNetDaily
Nov 20, 2015 - Pilots who have returned from deployments say Obama refuses to permit ... “I don't understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS the .... Putin is now dropping hundreds of bombs on ISIS strongholds.
US Air Force Pilots Bombing Desert In Syria, Returning With ...
www.activistpost.com › Activism
Dec 2, 2015 - U.S. Air Force pilots who have returned from bombing raids in Syria are reporting that they are being forced to return back to base with around 75% of their ... I don't understand this strategy at all because this is what has ...

Shit. Link won't post.
If obama had done his job Americans would have been working instead of illegals and foriegneers

Obama has created more jobs than previous R presidents. He has asked congress to pass a bill giving tax breaks to companies who bring their business back to the US but of course, they have refused to pass it.

Until we educate our own citizens, some companies will hire better qualified people from other countries.

And of course, as we all know, the R choice of dumb RWNJs - Drumpf - sends his own business to Mexico and China and hires illegals on his jobs.

Shit. Link won't post.
If obama had done his job Americans would have been working instead of illegals and foriegneers

Obama has created more jobs than previous R presidents. He has asked congress to pass a bill giving tax breaks to companies who bring their business back to the US but of course, they have refused to pass it.

Until we educate our own citizens, some companies will hire better qualified people from other countries.

And of course, as we all know, the R choice of dumb RWNJs - Drumpf - sends his own business to Mexico and China and hires illegals on his jobs.
What jobs

Shit. Link won't post.

You mean they'll hire cheap labor

DarkFury

Thanks.

Nov 20, 2015 - A target is hit during a Russian air raid in Syria / AP ... U.S. military pilots who have returned from the fight against the ... they were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordnance on terror targets ... France dropped at least 20 bombs on key Islamic State targets .... ©2015 All Rights Reserved | Site Map ...
Jihad Watch
Jun 1, 2015 - Nearly 75 percent of U.S. bombing runs targeting the Islamic State in Iraq and ... The U.S. conducted 7,319 sorties over Iraq and Syria as part of Operation ..... I respectfully answered your questions, and all you give in return is ...
The Washington Times
May 31, 2015 - Nearly 75 percent of U.S. bombing runs targeting the Islamic State in Iraq and ... half-blind and, as a result, are returning to base with their bombs still in the bay. ... The U.S. conducted 7,319 sorties over Iraq and Syria as part of ... There may just be fewer targets that pilots can hit in a war, and all agree it ...
Newsmax Media
Nov 20, 2015 - Obama Blocks 75 Percent of Terror Targets From Bombing ... on an ISIL position on November 10, 2015 near the town of Hole, Rojava, Syria. ... U.S. military pilots who have returned home from the fight against the Islamic State ... "I don't understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS ...
WorldNetDaily
Nov 20, 2015 - Pilots who have returned from deployments say Obama refuses to permit ... “I don't understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS the .... Putin is now dropping hundreds of bombs on ISIS strongholds.
Dec 2, 2015 - U.S. Air Force pilots who have returned from bombing raids in Syria are reporting that they are being forced to return back to base with around 75% of their ... I don't understand this strategy at all because this is what has ...
Mindless terrorists? The truth about Isis is much worse | Scott Atran

Shit. Link won't post.

images

Why would someone with no interest in the topic compulsively click on the link just so they can go ":lalala: not interested in the topic"?

Anyway, anyone who's capable can just click on the link. Not sure why it's so difficult for some...

Shit. Link won't post.

You mean they'll hire cheap labor

Okay, so Drumpf pays shit.

That doesn't mean RWs can't work to better themselves, make more money.

DarkFury

Thanks.

DarkFury

Thanks.

Jihad Watch
The Washington Times
Newsmax Media
WorldNetDaily

Dorko said "failed missions" - like if they dropped bombs on innocent civilians instead of terrorists.

NOT killing innocent civilians is the OPPOSITE of a failure.

You don't even know Catholics are Christians
Only when evangelicals want to claim that the US is 82% Christian, but from their pulpit they teach that Catholics are NOT Christians!
OTOH, Pope Francis says ONLY Catholics are Christian.

Our Christian identity is belonging to a people: the Church. Without this, we are not Christians. We entered the Church through baptism: there we are Christians,”
- Pope Francis

Is Roman Catholicism and Christianity the same thing?
by Matt Slick

No, Roman Catholicism and Christianity are not the same thing. Christianity is properly defined by certain doctrines that are revealed in the Bible. It is not defined by simply saying that as long as you believe in Jesus that you're a Christian. Mormons believe in Jesus, but their Jesus is a brother of the devil in the pre-existence. The Jesus of the Jehovah's Witnesses is Michael the Archangel. So, just saying that you believe in Jesus doesn't make you a Christian. This is why the Bible tells us who Jesus really is--God in flesh, creator of the universe. Likewise, there are essential doctrines, and if any of those essential doctrines are violated, then a church would only appear to be Christian but not really be Christian. What are those doctrines? The Bible tells us. Let's take a look.
  1. There is only one God, and you are to serve no other gods (Exodus 20:3, Isaiah 43:10,44:6, 8).
  2. Jesus is both God and man (John 1:1, 14, 8:24, Col. 2:9, 1 John 4:1-4).
  3. Jesus rose from the dead physically (John 2:19-21, 1 Cor. 15:14).
  4. Salvation is by grace through faith (Rom. 5:1, Eph. 2:8-9, Gal. 3:1-2, 5:1-4).
  5. The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus according to the Scriptures (1 Cor. 15:1-4, Gal. 1:8-9).
  6. God is a Trinity (Matt. 28:19, 1 Cor. 12:4-6, 2 Cor. 13:14).
  7. Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (Matt. 1:25).
So, someone who is a true Christian will believe these things and not violate them. Roman Catholicism violates two of them (#1 and #4). First of all, by its practice of promoting Mary (and the Saints) to the level of God-like capabilities, they break the commandment to have no other gods before the true and living God. In Roman Catholicism, they say that Mary is the mediatrix (Catechism of the Catholic Church paragraph 969), Mary made atonement for the sins of man (Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma, page 213), and Mary is the subject of preaching and worship (Vatican Council II, p. 420), etc.

Also, Catholicism violates the Biblical doctrine of salvation by grace through faith alone. Paul the apostle, for example, tells us in Romans 4:5, "But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness." But Roman Catholicism denies that and says, " . . . so that all men may attain salvation through faith, Baptism and the observance of the Commandments," (CCC, par 2068). Also, consider this:

"If any one saith, that by faith alone the impious is justified; in such wise as to mean, that nothing else is required to co-operate in order to the obtaining the grace of Justification, and that it is not in any way necessary, that he be prepared and disposed by the movement of his own will; let him be anathema," (Council of Trent, Canons on Justification, Canon 9).

So, even though Roman Catholicism claims to be Christian and that it is the one true church, it violates the essentials of the Christian faith. It goes beyond what is written in God's Word (1 Cor. 4:6). It denies the sole and true sovereignty of the living God by promoting prayer to and the worship of Mary. Also, it denies justification by faith alone in Christ alone. It is not a Christian church.

EIPS - TIARA - 5 Reasons Why Catholic Is Not Christian

http://www.born-again-christian.info/catholics.htm

The Roman Catholic "Church" is Not Christian

The Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

Only when evangelicals want to claim that the US is 82% Christian, but from their pulpit they teach that Catholics are NOT Christians!

Our Christian identity is belonging to a people: the Church. Without this, we are not Christians. We entered the Church through baptism: there we are Christians,”
- Pope Francis

by Matt Slick

No, Roman Catholicism and Christianity are not the same thing. Christianity is properly defined by certain doctrines that are revealed in the Bible. It is not defined by simply saying that as long as you believe in Jesus that you're a Christian. Mormons believe in Jesus, but their Jesus is a brother of the devil in the pre-existence. The Jesus of the Jehovah's Witnesses is Michael the Archangel. So, just saying that you believe in Jesus doesn't make you a Christian. This is why the Bible tells us who Jesus really is--God in flesh, creator of the universe. Likewise, there are essential doctrines, and if any of those essential doctrines are violated, then a church would only appear to be Christian but not really be Christian. What are those doctrines? The Bible tells us. Let's take a look.
  1. There is only one God, and you are to serve no other gods (Exodus 20:3, Isaiah 43:10,44:6, 8).
  4. Salvation is by grace through faith (Rom. 5:1, Eph. 2:8-9, Gal. 3:1-2, 5:1-4).
  5. The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus according to the Scriptures (1 Cor. 15:1-4, Gal. 1:8-9).
So, someone who is a true Christian will believe these things and not violate them. Roman Catholicism violates two of them (#1 and #4). First of all, by its practice of promoting Mary (and the Saints) to the level of God-like capabilities, they break the commandment to have no other gods before the true and living God. In Roman Catholicism, they say that Mary is the mediatrix (Catechism of the Catholic Church paragraph 969), Mary made atonement for the sins of man (Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma, page 213), and Mary is the subject of preaching and worship (Vatican Council II, p. 420), etc.

Also, Catholicism violates the Biblical doctrine of salvation by grace through faith alone. Paul the apostle, for example, tells us in Romans 4:5, "But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness." But Roman Catholicism denies that and says, " . . . so that all men may attain salvation through faith, Baptism and the observance of the Commandments," (CCC, par 2068). Also, consider this:

"If any one saith, that by faith alone the impious is justified; in such wise as to mean, that nothing else is required to co-operate in order to the obtaining the grace of Justification, and that it is not in any way necessary, that he be prepared and disposed by the movement of his own will; let him be anathema," (Council of Trent, Canons on Justification, Canon 9).

So, even though Roman Catholicism claims to be Christian and that it is the one true church, it violates the essentials of the Christian faith. It goes beyond what is written in God's Word (1 Cor. 4:6). It denies the sole and true sovereignty of the living God by promoting prayer to and the worship of Mary. Also, it denies justification by faith alone in Christ alone. It is not a Christian church.

Catholics are the original Christians ya fecking moron. Here's a clue, who was the first Pope and who did Jesus tell He would build his Church upon? Sit down

DarkFury

Thanks.

DarkFury

Thanks.

Jihad Watch
The Washington Times
Newsmax Media
WorldNetDaily

Dorko said "failed missions" - like if they dropped bombs on innocent civilians instead of terrorists.

NOT killing innocent civilians is the OPPOSITE of a failure.
Well now that you bring up killing of INNOCENTS that RETARD you support DID KILL a bunch of INNOCENT DOCTORS from MANY countries and SHOULD be charged with MURDER or WAR CRIMES.

DarkFury

Thanks.

Jihad Watch
The Washington Times
Newsmax Media
WorldNetDaily
And not one CREDIBLE source in the batch, proving yet again The Right lies in packs.

- Pope Francis

by Matt Slick

Catholics are the original Christians ya fecking moron. Here's a clue, who was the first Pope and who did Jesus tell He would build his Church upon? Sit down
Jesus never said in order for me to speak to God I had to go through a priest. That was how the Romans kept charge of things.

- Pope Francis

by Matt Slick

Jesus never said in order for me to speak to God I had to go through a priest. That was how the Romans kept charge of things.

Regardless, Peter was the first Pope, appointed by Christ. The born again/protestants did come around until the 1500's. Facts be facts :)

Forum List

Back