President Obama "Slow Jams the News," Discussing Obama's Legacy & Accomplishments

If we compare the BHO legacy with any of the Bush family's legacy then BHO looks like a god in comparison.

Do I have to spell it out?

BHO legacy:

- ACA for the poor;
- weathering the Great Recession storm which exploded on W's watch;
- killing UBL which was left over business also from W's watch.

GW Bush legacy:

- lied about WMD's in Iraq;
- totally mucked up Iraq;
- record tax cuts for the rich;

GHW Bush legacy:

- there was no legacy.

If we compare the BHO legacy with any of the Bush family's legacy then BHO looks like a god in comparison.

BHO legacy:

- ACA for the poor;

GW Bush legacy:

GHW Bush legacy:

- there was no legacy.
9ecf029b033fae3de6d0f6acc07552d1bd091be0af08198ce7fb229c9934d72e.jpg
images
Obamas-Legacy.jpg
462753783ba7832ec2189682fd016d28.jpg

c5231344d1548b4f8266bdd9e3a4f592.jpg
2b139dc3466fb1b596cabe98c0ef0d12.jpg

Do I have a request for MORE?.......

BHO legacy:

- ACA for the poor;

GW Bush legacy:

GHW Bush legacy:

- there was no legacy.

Barrypuppet's legacy is that he combined the worst parts of the last 4 presidents and rolled it into a steaming pile of shit. Jimmy Carter (and it pains me to say this) was at least an honest man trying to circumvent the CFR and establishment insiders in his cabinet that were thrust upon him. He WANTED to make changes in 1979 and there was an assassination attempt on his life....very few remember that. Raymond Lee Harvey (imagine that) had a starter pistol with empty rounds that he was to fire as a distraction while the real assassins (mostly likely CIA trained) were to take him out. Carter got the message.

• Banned
Obama actually accomplished quite a bit considering republican jackasses tried to block every god damn thing imaginable. I can't wait to see the party of "No" die a slow and painful death after November.

Obama actually accomplished quite a bit considering republican jackasses tried to block every god damn thing imaginable. I can't wait to see the party of "No" die a slow and painful death after November.

You fucking Liberal SCUM LIE so much you actually start to believe your own shit...HISTORY proves you LIE! BLOCK...BLOCK WHAT???

The Republicans in Congress Are Surrendering to Obama - POLITICO ...
www.politico.com/.../ted-cruz-spending-gop-surrendering-to-obama-213448
Politico
Dec 17, 2015 - Next, Senate GOP leadership facilitated the approval of Obama's disastrous Iranian nuclear deal. ... or stop more than $100 billion from going to Iran and its terror proxies. Then the GOP-led Congress forfeited what was left of its budget ... bill at the last minute in a matter of days without giving the American ...

Forum List

Back