🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama to address immigration Thursday night

Well-well, let's what happens...
Is Congress going to let it happen? Is it going to confront Obama? Something is going to happen...
I only wish it's not 4 million illegals getting legal status just like that, waking up one lovely morning...

• Banned
President Obama is expected to announce his executive order to grant legal status for millions of immigrants

NBC News Obama executive order on immigration coming Thursday MSNBC

The announcement is sure to enrage many Republicans,:crybaby: who argue the president is overstepping his authority. Some are threatening to use an upcoming spending bill, due by Dec. 11, to keep the government running, as political leverage. Several dozen House Republicans have signed onto tie funding for the executive action to a spending bill, setting in motion another possible showdown over a government shutdown.
P_temper-tantrums1.jpg

• Banned
Well-well, let's what happens...
Is Congress going to let it happen? Is it going to confront Obama? Something is going to happen...
I only wish it's not 4 million illegals getting legal status just like that, waking up one lovely morning...

They had their chance, the senate on a bi partisan vote approved a bill, but the house refuse to address it, now a leader will make it happen

President Obama is expected to announce his executive order to grant legal status for millions of immigrants

The announcement is sure to enrage many Republicans,:crybaby: who argue the president is overstepping his authority. Some are threatening to use an upcoming spending bill, due by Dec. 11, to keep the government running, as political leverage. Several dozen House Republicans have signed onto tie funding for the executive action to a spending bill, setting in motion another possible showdown over a government shutdown.
P_temper-tantrums1.jpg

You literally are the dumbest fuck on this entire site. Do you have ANY CLUE whatsoever the damage caused by millions and millions of extra low-skilled people being allowed entry will do to our country? God I wish your parents had medical plans that covered abortion.

P_temper-tantrums1.jpg

You literally are the dumbest fuck on this entire site. Do you have ANY CLUE whatsoever the damage caused by millions and millions of extra low-skilled people being allowed entry will do to our country? God I wish your parents had medical plans that covered abortion.
Just think if they raise the minimum wage to 15.00. We will be paying millions of unskilled workers good money.

P_temper-tantrums1.jpg

Just think if they raise the minimum wage to 15.00. We will be paying millions of unskilled workers good money.

Look at what Obama pays Guno, Dean and other to post at USMB

In 1894 scientists were convinced that London would be buried under 5 feet of horse manure in just a few years. Many solutions were considered to solve the great horse manure crisis of 1894 . Horses were too necessary to eliminate from the city.

The scientists could not look ahead and see the invention of the automobile that would make horses unnecessary and solve the manure crisis on its own.

Today we have a human manure crisis washing over our border. There will probably be a solution as to what will be done with all those useless bodies that we have not yet considered. Disease, war, home heating, we just don't know. Whatever is unsustainable will not be sustained. That's the fact. For all we know the illegals now buried under 12 ft of snow might not want to repeat the experience.

Okay, can we please focus for a minute on what this executive order thing is really all about? There is a bi-partisan bill passed by the Senate. This bill would fix all of the problems in immigration that both parties agree to be, and want to see, fixed. John Boehner refuses to let the bill come up for a vote in the House of Representatives, because he knows it would pass. Let me say that again. The bill that has already passed in the Senate, would also pass in the House, but Boehner Will. Not. Let it. Come up. For. A. Vote.

So, all of this rhetoric about Obama refusing to work with Congress, and trying to usurp Congress' authority is absolute bullshit. Obama wants Congress to pass immigration reform. The Senate has immigration reform. There is only one House of one branch of Government that is refusing to work for immigration reform, and that ain't Obama.

Now, if you want to tell the American people that you don't want immigration reform, then that's fine. But, please stop pointing at Obama, and trying to suggest that his "threats" to pass executive orders regarding immigration are preventing immigration reform. That is utter bullshit, and you know it. Own your position.

P_temper-tantrums1.jpg

Ahhh..........don't sweat that asshole. He's a miserable black who cant navigate in a white mans world............this is the only place he gets to vent his angst. But nobody cares.:up:

th
Think it's funny huh? Well this is a power that will be handed down to a republican president. If he decides to use it, I hope your still laughing.
Since when have I ever had control over what a Dem or Repub do in office. I didn't want Reagan's amnesty or Bush sr. So fucking what if a dem finally does it?

Same as it ever was. 44 asks them do do their jobs, waits a year + for them do do it, does what he can, through Executive action when they are done obstructing & holding "show" votes.

I am all against this. We are sending the wrong message here to other criminals just waiting to do the same. Obama is throwing gas on our already out of control borders. We are the gold at end of the rainbow. Why Obama continues to go against the people is concerning.

Deport them all and make them get in line. Either start shutting the border down by lethal force, or just do away with the border all together.

Europe we will become....... just what we laid blood to leave.....

-Geaux

th
Think it's funny huh? Well this is a power that will be handed down to a republican president. If he decides to use it, I hope your still laughing.
Since when have I ever had control over what a Dem or Repub do in office. I didn't want Reagan's amnesty or Bush sr. So fucking what if a dem finally does it?
Obama is doing it without consulting congress.

Forum List

Back