President Trump Can DEFY The Court Ruling

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
There are stories customs agents are doing just that and rightfully so. The Donald can tell the 9th Circuit to put it where the sun don't shine like Andrew Jackson once did to the Surpremes. Without going into detail, in 1832 Ol Hickory told the Chief Justice that the Court had made their ruling on Cherokee land in Georgia, now let's see them enforce it. D'oh! :eusa_doh:

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

The President should tell Schumer and the rest of the Senate Rats that as soon as Gorsuch is put on the Court, he'll get the final ruling, and until then they can pound sand.

Border agents defy courts on Trump travel ban, congressmen and lawyers say

Last edited:
There are stories customs agents are doing just that and rightfully so. The Donald can tell the 9th Circuit to put it where the sun don't shine like Andrew Jackson once did to the Surpremes. Without going in to detail, in 1832 Ol Hickory told the Chief Justice that the Court had made their ruling on Cherokee land in Georgia, now let's see them enforce it. D'oh! :eusa_doh:

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

The President should tell Schumer and the rest of the Senate Rats that as soon as Gorsuch is put on the Court, he'll get the final ruling, and until then he can pound sand.
And another unhinged, cookie cutter nutter is heard from.

There are stories customs agents are doing just that and rightfully so. The Donald can tell the 9th Circuit to put it where the sun don't shine like Andrew Jackson once did to the Surpremes. Without going into detail, in 1832 Ol Hickory told the Chief Justice that the Court had made their ruling on Cherokee land in Georgia, now let's see them enforce it. D'oh! :eusa_doh:

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

The President should tell Schumer and the rest of the Senate Rats that as soon as Gorsuch is put on the Court, he'll get the final ruling, and until then they can pound sand.

I wish he would defy the decision...Man would I love for him to do that!

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

Wonderful example...led to the Trail of Tears.....something that all RWrs can be proud of, even today.

Just remember libtards you started it, when we beat the crap out of you I don't want to hear any bitching and complaining.

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

Wonderful example...led to the Trail of Tears.....something that all RWrs can be proud of, even today.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Tom Horn hates American Indians and argued that the people at the massacre of Wounded Knee deserved it.

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

I pray to the Great Spirit Wakan Tanka that Trump WILL defy the court ruling.

There are stories customs agents are doing just that and rightfully so. The Donald can tell the 9th Circuit to put it where the sun don't shine like Andrew Jackson once did to the Surpremes. Without going in to detail, in 1832 Ol Hickory told the Chief Justice that the Court had made their ruling on Cherokee land in Georgia, now let's see them enforce it. D'oh! :eusa_doh:

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

The President should tell Schumer and the rest of the Senate Rats that as soon as Gorsuch is put on the Court, he'll get the final ruling, and until then he can pound sand.
And another unhinged, cookie cutter nutter is heard from.
Indeed....

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

Why would he do that.....he just needs to write a new EO.....

There is no sense to sink to the level of the fascists on the 9th reich......

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

You do understand an EO can not over ride the Constitution?

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

Duh, sparky, I didn't start this thread...

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

Duh, sparky, I didn't start this thread...
Um....I was talking about you....

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

The Constitution gives Trump the power to write that EO. The same power that douchebag and Carter used.

This was a temporary ban and will expire in 90 days. I sure hope they beef up the vetting process big time and the 9th better hope and pray that no terrorists from any of those seven countries get to America and Americans are killed. Trump can point the finger right at the loony 9th.

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

The Constitution gives Trump the power to write that EO. The same power that douchebag and Carter used.

This was a temporary ban and will expire in 90 days. I sure hope they beef up the vetting process big time and the 9th better hope and pray that no terrorists from any of those seven countries get to America and Americans are killed. Trump can point the finger right at the loony 9th.

Tell me more...

16508705_10154579953083863_4993656637734570068_n.png

17inskeep-blog427.jpg

Tell me more...

16508705_10154579953083863_4993656637734570068_n.png

Cute dog but not as cute as mine.

Forum List

Back