President Trump could make a world of troubles....a lot worse.

It s hard to see where Trump will go. Rhetorically he has been isolationist where he can't do much damage

If he gets like Bush where he is trying to use the military to establish his historical legacy....we are in big trouble
-------------------------------------------- something to look forward to eh . I hear that the TRUMP is going to at least bomb the heck out of 'Islamic state' and some hope that he also bombs 'iran' RWinger .

Iran will be interesting

Will Trump trash the international agreement to get Iran to abandon their nuclear program?

From what I read it would be easy enough to do since it is reported that Iran never actually signed the agreement.
-------------------------------------------------- AGREED , I heard the same thing HBeing !!

Iran will be interesting

Will Trump trash the international agreement to get Iran to abandon their nuclear program?

From what I read it would be easy enough to do since it is reported that Iran never actually signed the agreement.
You need to stay off those fake news sites

Iran not only signed but their compliance has been verified by international observers

If what you claim is true, there certainly are a lot of news sources reporting that Iran never actually signed off on the thing.
Provide one

Are you helpless or simply lazy?

Iran Never Signed Treaty, Obama’s Nuclear Deal Fully Illegal • USA Newsflash
Conservative Daily Post?

Why not quote the National Enquirer?

Iran not only signed but their compliance has been verified by international observers

If what you claim is true, there certainly are a lot of news sources reporting that Iran never actually signed off on the thing.
Provide one

Conservative Daily Post?

If you weren't so incompetent, you would be smart enough to Google it and take your own pick from the choices presented. I simply posted the first one that came up on my screen. Get a Conservative to show you how to do a simple search.

Provide one

Conservative Daily Post?

If you weren't so incompetent, you would be smart enough to Google it and take your own pick from the choices presented. I simply posted the first one that came up on my screen. Get a Conservative to show you how to do a simple search.

Come on....post a fucking legitimate source for Christ sake

Provide one

Conservative Daily Post?

Come on....post a fucking legitimate source for Christ sake

I did. The fact that you're too stupid to do a simple search and find something that suits you is no problem of mine. I doubt if you would be able to find a source that matches up with your lie though.

is this pertinent to the discussion , I didn't read much more than the headline and a few words in the body of text . --- signed or not , I don't care , my druthers are to destroy iran rather than to have mrobama and 'ketchup kerry' negotiate BAD deals with them !! Anyway , is this some pertinent info or not RWinger ?? --- State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal and it's not binding | Daily Mail Online --- Just trying to be helpful RWinger .

Forum List

Back