President Trump could make a world of troubles....a lot worse.

There's another one of Jim's "could" posts. He uses posts that inclue the words, "could", "if", "might", etc. He has no substance at all, just a lot of butt hurt.

Probably because he's talking about the future which hasn't happened yet. I mean, if he says "will" then you'll criticize him if it doesn't happen, in fact you'll probably do it anyway.

So you fucked if you do, and fucked if your don't. Any old excuse to fight the partisan bullshit fight, right?

He could just simply keep his mouth shut until he has something credible to piss and moan about.

Or he could say what he likes, that's freedom of speech, right? And this is the place to do it, right?

It s hard to see where Trump will go. Rhetorically he has been isolationist where he can't do much damage

If he gets like Bush where he is trying to use the military to establish his historical legacy....we are in big trouble
-------------------------------------------- something to look forward to eh . I hear that the TRUMP is going to at least bomb the heck out of 'Islamic state' and some hope that he also bombs 'iran' RWinger .

We have been in a shooting war for eight years that the president does not want to win. We lost 3,000 Americans incinerated while they were sitting at their desks on a pretty morning in Sept. 2001 (7 months after Clinton left office). We lost an American Ambassador and three other people in a terrorist attack and we have had half a dozen terrorist attacks on American soil. Now the left thinks the president elect could cause "a world of trouble"?

It s hard to see where Trump will go. Rhetorically he has been isolationist where he can't do much damage

If he gets like Bush where he is trying to use the military to establish his historical legacy....we are in big trouble
-------------------------------------------- something to look forward to eh . I hear that the TRUMP is going to at least bomb the heck out of 'Islamic state' and some hope that he also bombs 'iran' RWinger .

Iran will be interesting

Will Trump trash the international agreement to get Iran to abandon their nuclear program?

We have been in a shooting war for eight years that the president does not want to win. We lost 3,000 Americans incinerated while they were sitting at their desks on a pretty morning in Sept. 2001 (7 months after Clinton left office). We lost an American Ambassador and three other people in a terrorist attack and we have had half a dozen terrorist attacks on American soil. Now the left thinks the president elect could cause "a world of trouble"?

Which shooting war has been going on for eight years? What are our casualties per month?

Obama killed the guy who ordered those 3000 deaths....Bush had let him go

There's another one of Jim's "could" posts. He uses posts that inclue the words, "could", "if", "might", etc. He has no substance at all, just a lot of butt hurt.

Probably because he's talking about the future which hasn't happened yet. I mean, if he says "will" then you'll criticize him if it doesn't happen, in fact you'll probably do it anyway.

So you fucked if you do, and fucked if your don't. Any old excuse to fight the partisan bullshit fight, right?

He could just simply keep his mouth shut until he has something credible to piss and moan about.

Or he could say what he likes, that's freedom of speech, right? And this is the place to do it, right?

Yes, it is the place to reveal your ignorance.

Iran will be interesting

Will Trump trash the international agreement to get Iran to abandon their nuclear program?

From what I read it would be easy enough to do since it is reported that Iran never actually signed the agreement.

Iran will be interesting

From what I read it would be easy enough to do since it is reported that Iran never actually signed the agreement.
You need to stay off those fake news sites

Iran not only signed but their compliance has been verified by international observers

Iran will be interesting

Iran not only signed but their compliance has been verified by international observers

If what you claim is true, there certainly are a lot of news sources reporting that Iran never actually signed off on the thing.

Iran will be interesting

If what you claim is true, there certainly are a lot of news sources reporting that Iran never actually signed off on the thing.
Provide one

Iran will be interesting

Provide one

Are you helpless or simply lazy?

Iran Never Signed Treaty, Obama’s Nuclear Deal Fully Illegal • USA Newsflash

Iran will be interesting

-------------------------------------------------- hope so but that's up to the TRUMP and his team of hand picked and excellent military Generals RWinger !!

He or she desperately wants it to be. They're gonna claim he's made troubles worse, no matter what actually happens. He hasn't even been sworn in yet, and they're already screeching 'Impeachment.' They're deranged children. By far, the worst sore losers in the history of US Elections. That's the reality.

Actually they did a survey just a couple of days ago and found that the Liberals were far more prone to hating those who oppose their views than Conservatives are. It's a class thing. Liberals are totally absent class.
Who is the "they" who "did a survey"?

He or she desperately wants it to be. They're gonna claim he's made troubles worse, no matter what actually happens. He hasn't even been sworn in yet, and they're already screeching 'Impeachment.' They're deranged children. By far, the worst sore losers in the history of US Elections. That's the reality.

Actually they did a survey just a couple of days ago and found that the Liberals were far more prone to hating those who oppose their views than Conservatives are. It's a class thing. Liberals are totally absent class.
Who is the "they" who "did a survey"?

Keep reading the thread. I posted a link.

Which shooting war has been going on for eight years? What are our casualties per month?

Obama killed the guy who ordered those 3000 deaths....Bush had let him go
------------------------------------------- what an embarrassment that video taped little staged spectacle was RWinger !!

Forum List

Back