President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

It’s a make pretend case with unenforceable be quiet edicts and solely engineered not to win but to further the daily front page smearing to influence an election
The party of law and order only follows the laws and orders when they feel like it.

No, you have confused yourself again.

You are the one posting claims that run counter to reality (step outside and check).

You prove your claim, or we can just ignore it, like we can ignore all the other right wing fantasies.
For the record, my post was an opinion. You laid out that because his daughter was not his spouse and that she did not with him, it was not a conflict of interest. Provide some fact or validation to back that up or accept that your position is just an opinion like my post is an opinion.

The Trump-haters believe this would mean President Trump would be thrown into the general population or something. In reality it would look like a secure wing with amenities, and he'd have secret service around him at all times.

Meanwhile his polling numbers would still go up.

BREAKING: President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order​

"I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause." - Donald J. Trump

"On Saturday, Donald Trump expressed that he would consider it a "great honor" to face imprisonment if he violated a gag order, signaling a heightened level of criticism directed towards New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan and other judicial figures involved in the Alvin Bragg trial in New York.

On Monday, Merchan, the judge presiding over Trump's hush money trial scheduled to commence on April 15, broadened his gag order against Trump to encompass not only the judge's family but also the family of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

Posting on his Truth Social account, Trump wrote, "Now, we have Merchan, who is not allowing me to talk, thereby violating the Law and the Constitution, all at once. It is so bad what he is trying to get away with - How was he even chosen for this case??? I heard he fought like hell to get it, and all of the rest of them also! If this Partisan Hack wants to put me in the "clink" for speaking the open and obvious TRUTH, I will gladly become a Modern Day Nelson Mandela - It will be my GREAT HONOR. We have to Save our Country from these Political Operatives masquerading as Prosecutors and Judges, and I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause. We are a Failing Nation, but on November 5th, we will become a Great Nation again. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

BREAKING: President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order
The ball is in your court, Judge! Trump's calling your bluff. He WANTS you to put him in jail! He's DARING you to put him in jail! You know why? Because the American people understand fairness and right now what's going on in that courtroom in New York isn't fair! I don't think you have the balls to do it! Furthermore...I think the people pulling the strings on this farce in the Biden White House are shitting themselves because they KNOW they've gone WAY too far on their "lawfare"! If their pet judge puts Trump in jail for speaking about the unfairness of this, they might as well fold their tent and go home because Trump will win in a landslide come November!

The ball is in your court, Judge! Trump's calling your bluff. He WANTS you to put him in jail! He's DARING you to put him in jail! You know why? Because the American people understand fairness and right now what's going on in that courtroom in New York isn't fair! I don't think you have the balls to do it! Furthermore...I think the people pulling the strings on this farce in the Biden White House are shitting themselves because they KNOW they've gone WAY too far on their "lawfare"! If their pet judge puts Trump in jail for speaking about the unfairness of this, they might as well fold their tent and go home because Trump will win in a landslide come November!
Merchan has been more then fair with that criminal lowlife Trump. If he wasn't, Trump's no good ass would have been tossed in a cell where he belongs. Right now Trump, the filthy lowlife scumbag that he is, is using his Trump Party asslickers like Rick Scott & others to violate the gag order attacking the jury, the judge & the entire process.

Trunp is a no good gangster backstabbing rat bastard who belongs in prison.

Merchan has been more then fair with that criminal lowlife Trump. If he wasn't, Trump's no good ass would have been tossed in a cell where he belongs. Right now Trump, the filthy lowlife scumbag that he is, is using his Trump Party asslickers like Rick Scott & others to violate the gag order attacking the jury, the judge & the entire process.

Trunp is a no good gangster backstabbing rat bastard who belongs in prison.
This judge is a joke. He won't even let the defense witnesses testify. The defense attorney starts to ask a question...the prosecutor objects and the judge sustains the objection. It's the most one sided trial I've ever seen. This farce will be overturned on appeal and the judge should be sanctioned.

This judge is a joke. He won't even let the defense witnesses testify. The defense attorney starts to ask a question...the prosecutor objects and the judge sustains the objection. It's the most one sided trial I've ever seen. This farce will be overturned on appeal and the judge should be sanctioned.
It's not the judge's fault that bunco artist Trump's lawyers are incompetent, partly because Trump thinks he's the smartest guy in the room ordering his lawyers around even though he's a fucking moron.

The Judge has been Perfect

The Judge has been Perfect
Trump and his supporters were warned many times ahead of time. They were warned that a judge would not tolerate the carnival barking poltical speechifying and grandstanding in a jury trial. That the other judges that actually have juries in the courtroom would not be as tolerant as Engoron was.

And now that Trump has more than priven that he and his lawyers will observe no rules of decorum or gag orders, the other judges will come down even harder and more quickly.

In the unlikely event of a finding of guilty, the judge will give Trump a suspended sentence.

I guess that will mean he thinks Trump is above the law.

☺️

you haven’t provided any data to back it up. Your entitlement to have your opinion unchallenged and considered fact does not count.
It nobody's job to disprove every idiotic lie someone utters. Most people learn this when they are children.

The Judge remains. Step outside. Have a reality check.

Go see the rules of refusals for conflict.

Looks like your madeup nonsense is nonsense.

It nobody's job to disprove every idiotic lie someone utters. Most people learn this when they are children.

The Judge remains. Step outside. Have a reality check.

Go see the rules of refusals for conflict.

Looks like your madeup nonsense is nonsense.
Now you are assuming a roll of authoritative intelligence by pointing to specious standards. The sense of entitlement from you people is unbelievable.

I am pointing to reality.

Your lie does not alignment with reality. Go check.

I can't dumb this down any further.
What lie? And your assessment of reality is the standard? Again, more opinions. Perhaps one of these retorts you will back it with independent validation.

Forum List

Back