President Trump Delivers Us a China-Virus Taskforce Conference. LIVE!

CNN just reported that ingesting a quart of antifreeze is the equivalent of a vaccine against Covid19.

Just trying to help....

Yes America belong SOLELY to Americans, and no one else.

You can read it as a fuck off statement. Sounds like your values matches that of Venezuela better anyway.

We might take guests, but with "great" guests who hate the nation, people are getting tired of it.

Norman, do you believe that someone who immigrates to this nation from somewhere else and then earns their citizenship is, in fact, an American?

Yes America belong SOLELY to Americans, and no one else.

You can read it as a fuck off statement. Sounds like your values matches that of Venezuela better anyway.

We might take guests, but with "great" guests who hate the nation, people are getting tired of it.

Norman, do you believe that someone who immigrates to this nation from somewhere else and then earns their citizenship is, in fact, an American?

Absolutely not, that's ridiculous.

Do you believe that some Muslim declaring "death to America" WITH a citizenship, is an American? Of course not, that's preposterous.

Norman, do you feel it's your duty as an American to uphold the Constitution of the United States?

A gallon of antifreeze will assure you don’t die from Covid
Let’s see if liberals can connect the dots.

Norman, do you feel it's your duty as an American to uphold the Constitution of the United States?
Actually it is local state and federal that are to assure that they do not infringe or restrict constitutional rights.

Actually it is local state and federal that are to assure that they do not infringe or restrict constitutional rights.
Weather53, I'm asking that specifically of poster Norman, but I have to say that your answer is more or less incomprehensible. You might want to think about editing that a bit.

Weather53, I'm asking that specifically of poster Norman, but I have to say that your answer is more or less incomprehensible. You might want to think about editing that a bit.
It’s the concepts you can’t comprehend versus the word order
Was that too complicated for prissy?

It’s the concepts you can’t comprehend versus the word order
Was that too complicated for prissy?

There are four or five basic mistakes, but the core of the issue is who is "they" that local, state and federal [governments?] should INsure do not infringe Constitutional rights?

Of course not, that's completely ridiculous. If there is a flaw in the document it should be changed and fixed, which is why that was in itself made possible. That being said, it is for the most part a solid document so for those part that are solid, sure I will protect them.

Watch direct from the source so you won't need to view fake news later, friends.

What do Trump and Hunter Biden have in common?

Donald Trump’s Debt to China

"...Trump, beginning with the fact that Hunter Biden’s investment partnership isn’t the only American business that received funding from Chinese entities.

"In 2012, the Bank of China, a commercial bank owned by the Chinese state, provided more than two hundred million dollars in loans to a New York office building that Trump co-owns, Politico reported on Friday.

"The loans will come due in 2022, 'in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term,' the timely article noted."

Of course not, that's completely ridiculous. If there is a flaw in the document it should be changed and fixed, which is why that was in itself made possible. That being said, it is for the most part a solid document so for those part that are solid, sure I will protect them.

So, you're saying that you believe the idea that an American ought to uphold the US Constitution is "completely ridiculous". But then you say you will "protect"..."those parts that are solid".

The US Constitution doesn't need your protection Norman. What is needed by this nation and, perhaps, the whole world, is that all US citizens accept that it is valid and binding and that the civil rights spelled out in Amendments I through X are those of all persons standing on US soil. Do you accept that Norman?

So, you're saying that you believe the idea that an American ought to uphold the US Constitution is "completely ridiculous". But then you say you will "protect"..."those parts that are solid".

The US Constitution doesn't need your protection Norman. What is needed by this nation and, perhaps, the whole world, is that all US citizens accept that it is valid and binding and that the civil rights spelled out in Amendments I through X are those of all persons standing on US soil. Do you accept that Norman?

I will advance those parts that are solid, yes. Of course the constitution needs protecting, it's only a piece of paper constantly attacked by unAmericans.

The unAmericans will never accept the constitution because they have entirely different interests.

I will advance those parts that are solid, yes. Of course the constitution needs protecting, it's only a piece of paper constantly attacked by unAmericans.

The unAmericans will never accept the constitution because they have entirely different interests.

Do you accept that Amendments I through X apply to all persons standing on US soil Norman? It's a yes or no question.

Do you accept that Amendments I through X apply to all persons standing on US soil Norman? It's a yes or no question.

No. The democrats in many places do not uphold the first and second amendments. You are simply wrong.

Forum List

Back