President Trump on Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd: "he's a sleepy son of a bitch" at Trump rally right now

Trump is fucking awesome.

Isn't he?

The hypocrisy is too much.
Obama calls the police "stupid" and the left look the other way, meanwhile Trump makes a joke about the laziness of a reporter and the left needs a kilo of Valium to settle themselves.

he also defended the lack of tickets sold for the South Korea olympics: "it's hard to sell tickets when you might get nuked"
I didn't get that one at all. He said South Korea told him the Olympics were all thanks to Trump.
He must have been referring to agreeing to move the military exercises to April.

...everyone knows the MSM is screwing over America--putting out lies/myths/falsehoods/etc that destroy and divide America
...Trump is finally --finally --someone with the guts who is putting them in their place !!!!!!
...someone who is not a panzy politician giving the MSM the crap they spew right back at them
..how can you not enjoy and praise Trump for ATTACKING the people who are destroying America?

...everyone knows the MSM is screwing over America--putting out lies/myths/falsehoods/etc that destroy and divide America
...Trump is finally --finally --someone who is putting them in their place !!!!!!
..how can you not enjoy and praise Trump for ATTACKING the people who are destroying America?

There is some truth in that of course.
Today, CNN is basically a 24 hour 4 year long Democrat campaign for the next President.
Their website every single day will have at the very least a dozen negative Trump stories right on the front page, not to count the equal amounts in the sub category pages. They are now really no better than MSNBC.
And the alphabet news are all absolutely terrible.

President Trump told Sleepy Chuck Todd in 2015 that "in four years you are going to be interviewing me, and you're going to say what a great job you've done President Trump."

if Trump calls Obama a "Son of a bitch", I would get MAGA tattooed on my forehead.

Forum List

Back