President Trump Pardoned Sailor as Promised:Man of His Word

Was the guy working for Russia? anyone know. A man of integrity? 2140 lies or untruthful statements in 2017 and the number is growing. Any idea when your man of integrity is he going to sue all the women? Think there were 19 or more? Promises promises. Or maybe you need to look the meaning of the word up?

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush." USA Today 12/12/17

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey
https://sps.boisestate.edu/politicalscience/files/2018/02/Greatness.pdf

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." DJT

Was the guy working for Russia? anyone know. A man of integrity? 2140 lies or untruthful statements in 2017 and the number is growing. Any idea when your man of integrity is he going to sue all the women? Think there were 19 or more? Promises promises. Or maybe you need to look the meaning of the word up?

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush." USA Today 12/12/17

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." DJT

Sorry that women treat famous people differently.

You should really read up on this kid who got arrested for bullshit before you spout off any more.

The bitterness is strong in this one

Trump or this sailor working for Russia? Your a nut case.

Sorry that women treat famous people differently.

You should really read up on this kid who got arrested for bullshit before you spout off any more.
She is a typical left wing loon.

The bitterness is strong in this one
That’s all the liberals have. They cannot get over the 2016 ass whipping when they and their media lackeys had the script rewritten by the American voter.

Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine, White House says
Continues to be a man of integrity. Keeping his campaign promises. Refreshing to see this in White House.

This is excellent!

I heard of that when it happened. It was a horrible miscarriage of justice.

This is very good of Trump.

I hope they succeed in upgrading his discharge.

Don't say "miscarriage". The pro-abortion crowd will be claiming that it was an abortion and not a miscarriage so they can pad their stats!

Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine, White House says
Continues to be a man of integrity. Keeping his campaign promises. Refreshing to see this in White House.

You're a funny guy. Trump has broken so many promises by simply promising everyone what they want. So he's double promised, and has to break at least one of those promises.

You're so blind it's painful.
What a kook...:50:go back to your room at the asylum.

You're a funny guy. Trump has broken so many promises by simply promising everyone what they want. So he's double promised, and has to break at least one of those promises.

You're so blind it's painful.
What a kook...:50:go back to your room at the asylum.

Truth hurts huh?

Trump Uses Presidential Power To Pardon Former US Navy Sailor

They took the kid who wanted some pictures of the submarine,” Trump said at an event during the 2016 presidential campaign. “That’s an old submarine; they’ve got plenty of pictures. If the enemy wants them, they’ve got plenty of them.”

Do you think it could've been done due to misplaced zeal by some JAG Lefty?

In any case, one can only hope he can now get on with his life.

Good story @ Trump Uses Presidential Power To Pardon Former US Navy Sailor

Forum List

Back