President Trump: Schiff Helped Write The Whistleblower Complaint

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump, Jr. said while speaking at a New York real estate conference in 2008. "Say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
Meanwhile, hunter Biden gets a gig in the Ukrainian for 50g a month and you don't blink an eye.

If hunter Biden was trump's son, imagine what Democrats would be saying. That's why you look dumb if you take anything a Democrat tells you seriously.

Trump doesn’t say stuff like this unless he already knows its true and can be proven.
BULLSHIT!
They literally created a form to allow *whistleblowers* to level outrageous *reports* on events and discussions that they were not a part of, did not overhear, had nothing to do with.
BULLSHIT!
Typical NPC with typical NPC responses. Doesn't refute a thing. Doesn't contribute to the discussion. Just derp derp derp... orange man bad...
BULLSHIT is a very Presidential reply!!!
:abgg2q.jpg: more NPC comments from our local NPCs.

Just proves what I say about them. So obsessed by TDS they can't got 2 minutes without thinking about trump.

2kmqeu.jpg

Trump doesn’t say stuff like this unless he already knows its true and can be proven.
BULLSHIT!

What does it take to show you TDSers that Schiff is a liar? He lied on camera when he made up what the text of the call was. He MADE IT UP!! He said he didn't talk to the whistleblower...but....he DID!! He's a fucking LIAR!!! Get it yet?
Democrats are so stupid they have no idea what's really happening.

Democrats give shift a total pass for doing exsactly what he accuses trump of. Shift literally tried to get nude pics of trump from Ukrainian officials and Democrats are so clueless most don't even know.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

Democrats are gullible desperate and stupid, just like shift. Listen to this call and ask yourself what Democrats would do if it was trump trying to get nude pics of shift from Ukrainian officials.

I would have to agree.

Because you are a clueless dupe who just doesn't know to fact check our patho-lair president.

Schiff did not write or even get advanced copy of complaint. Our POTUS is just full of made up bullshit as usual.

BULLSHIT!

What does it take to show you TDSers that Schiff is a liar? He lied on camera when he made up what the text of the call was. He MADE IT UP!! He said he didn't talk to the whistleblower...but....he DID!! He's a fucking LIAR!!! Get it yet?

Democrats give shift a total pass for doing exsactly what he accuses trump of. Shift literally tried to get nude pics of trump from Ukrainian officials and Democrats are so clueless most don't even know.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

Democrats are gullible desperate and stupid, just like shift. Listen to this call and ask yourself what Democrats would do if it was trump trying to get nude pics of shift from Ukrainian officials.

Shiff did not solicit or pressure anyone for dirt, and further he immediately involved FBI:

"Obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff tells them. "So we will try to work with the FBI to try to figure out how we can take copies of those... I'll be in touch with the FBI about this, and we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it would be best to provide these materials to both our committee and the FBI. We'll make arrangements between my staff and yours on how to facilitate that."

To compare that to Trump's and his campaign's swamp behaviour is to be totally clueless....which by the way is a major side effect of uncritical consumption of the never ending bullshit from our President.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!

Shiff did not solicit or pressure anyone for dirt, and further he immediately involved FBI:

"Obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff tells them. "So we will try to work with the FBI to try to figure out how we can take copies of those... I'll be in touch with the FBI about this, and we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it would be best to provide these materials to both our committee and the FBI. We'll make arrangements between my staff and yours on how to facilitate that."

To compare that to Trump's and his campaign's swamp behaviour is to be totally clueless....which by the way is a major side effect of uncritical consumption of the never ending bullshit from our President.
:abgg2q.jpg:Democrats listen to shift talk to these Ukrainian officials promising nude pics of trump and are impressed...

Because you are a clueless dupe who just doesn't know to fact check our patho-lair president.

Schiff did not write or even get advanced copy of complaint. Our POTUS is just full of made up bullshit as usual.

Wrong..."WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.."

Schiff Got Early Account of Accusations as Whistle-Blower’s Concerns Grew

Schiff lied to you, pure and simple.

BULLSHIT!

Well YOUR lying about Schiff will not do it! In fact, the more you lie about Schiff the more YOU convince me he is RIGHT!

BULLSHIT!

Well YOUR lying about Schiff will not do it! In fact, the more you lie about Schiff the more YOU convince me he is RIGHT!

I gave you a link from the NYT proving Schiff lied.... he DID have advance knowledge of the complaint. He also completely lied about the content when he made his speech and completely misstated, and made up a scenario that NEVER took place. Can you really be that dense?

Wrong..."WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.."

Which part of what you just said actually contradicts what you quoted?

Clue: No part.

BULLSHIT!

:abgg2q.jpg:Democrats listen to shift talk to these Ukrainian officials promising nude pics of trump and are impressed...

Ok comeback when you have something beyond retard doggie laughs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Which part of what you just said actually contradicts what you quoted?

Clue: No part.

You don't seem to understand. Schiff said he DID NOT have advance knowledge of what the whistleblower claimed. But....HE DID. BTW We are all still waiting for Schiff's claim to have dead-ass proof of Trump/Russia collusion. You go ahead and believe a liar if you want. BTW he also LIED about the written complaint.

I would have to agree. I’ve learned that Trump doesn’t say stuff like this unless he already knows its true and can be proven.

OANN reported 3 days ago that Adam SCHITT sent staff to the Ukraine in late August to meet with the former president and their trip was paid for by George Soros and #crowdstrike!

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-Star-Trek-DeForest-Kelley.jpg

It was a set-up, Jim!

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge
Trump has lied. Just as he's done over 12,000 other times.

I would have to agree. I’ve learned that Trump doesn’t say stuff like this unless he already knows its true and can be proven.

OANN reported 3 days ago that Adam SCHITT sent staff to the Ukraine in late August to meet with the former president and their trip was paid for by George Soros and #crowdstrike!

Leonard-Bones-McCoy-Star-Trek-DeForest-Kelley.jpg

It was a set-up, Jim!

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge
Trump has lied. Just as he's done over 12,000 other times.
And just who are you looking up to as just and righteous? They had their chances. the ones who have been in politics for decade after decade after decade and did nothing but steal one peons resources to give to another peon while spouting the rich do not pay.

BULLSHIT!

I gave you a link from the NYT proving Schiff lied.... he DID have advance knowledge of the complaint. He also completely lied about the content when he made his speech and completely misstated, and made up a scenario that NEVER took place. Can you really be that dense?
YOU lied about Schiff talking to the whistleblower. that was YOUR lie, it was NOT in the NY Times article.
His content speech was PERFECT, Beautifully PERFECT, a 10 of PERFECTION.

"Trump says"

that has less credibility than a dog turd in a rain storm.
Trump isn't winning against Democrats because he's so great.

He's winng because Democrats are soulless losers.

Schiff said he DID NOT have advance knowledge of what the whistleblower claimed
Link to Schiff's EXACT words, not to some wing-nut opinion piece!

Schiff's words are lies, you can't trust a liar. BTW why the heck do I have to publish Schiff's exact words when you rely on hearsay of what Trump said in that phone call?

BULLSHIT!

YOU lied about Schiff talking to the whistleblower. that was YOUR lie, it was NOT in the NY Times article.
His content speech was PERFECT, Beautifully PERFECT, a 10 of PERFECTION.

You'll believe anything that liar Schiff says as long as you can still hate Trump.

Forum List

Back