President Trump speech honoring veterans LIVE!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Its on FOX not sure about other channels. I love how he just made fun of the media. :D

Its on FOX not sure about other channels. I love how he just made fun of the media. :D

Speaking of slamming the media ...Trump flip flops to whomever is kissing his ass...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
.@FoxNews is so biased it is disgusting. They do not want Trump to win. All negative!

6:49 AM - 17 Feb 2016

And some more from the past..

Speaking of slamming the media ...Trump flip flops to whomever is kissing his ass...

.@FoxNews is so biased it is disgusting. They do not want Trump to win. All negative!

Troll your own thread snowflake. Fuck off or get reported.

Oh no! Not reported!! Please no!!!

Seriously I don't mean to troll..I am just showing you how he slams any media who disagrees with him.
He asks like Fox news is his best friend now...

excellent speech . Among many good things he said I like his , we Americans don't worship government , we worship God !!

I'm not sure what your point is. That if he allows fox to cover his speech..what? You do realize cnn still covers him as well, right?

excellent speech . Among many good things he said I like his , we Americans don't worship government , we worship God !!
Very good speech but I don't worship either lol
--------------------------------------------------------- personal choice eh , course many Americans do worship God . Another reason i like mention of God is because the mere mention of GOD has got to pizz of the enemy liberal , dems Odium .

Last edited:
All presidents have referenced God, even obozo the magic negro.

And it is right and good that they do so.

I'm not sure what your point is. That if he allows fox to cover his speech..what? You do realize cnn still covers him as well, right?

This whole week has been about slamming all of the media outlets except Fox, and a few other Conservative news channels.
but a year ago he was slamming Fox
Odium said Trump slammed the media in his speech...I find Trump to be a hypocrite and can hardly watch him anymore.

This whole week has been about slamming all of the media outlets except Fox, and a few other Conservative news channels.
Odium said Trump slammed the media in his speech...I find Trump to be a hypocrite and can hardly watch him anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------gonna be a long 7 and a half years and then Pense [yikes] EWings !!

---------------------------------------- don't quote me , and i don't know if'n you already heard but i heard somewhere that more conservative news outlets are being given access to the President or the WHITEHOUSE press pool EWings .

As a fellow vet, I live for the day this orange monkey looking idiot actually gives a speech that doesn't include talking about his dumb ass. And your sorry ass need to get a life if Trump gives you hard on like dat....eirry!!

As a fellow vet, I live for the day this orange monkey looking idiot actually gives a speech that doesn't include talking about his dumb ass. And your sorry ass need to get a life if Trump gives you hard on like dat....eirry!!
I don't speak ebonics monkey. Learn English and come back and try again. If the armed forces are letting shit like you in I can see why we can't win a fucking war and I see EXACTLY what my father meant when he told his CO this man's army was turning into something he wanted nothing to do with.

During his speech, the president personally saluted World War II veteran Harry Miller for his lifelong service and wounded warrior Luis Avila. Miller enlisted in the reserves at 15, even though he was not old enough to serve. He fought in Europe and in The Battle of the Bulge. Avila, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, was on a fifth deployment when he was wounded, losing his leg, during an intelligence reconnaissance mission.

“We all bleed the same red blood,” said Trump, promising an adoring crowd that America would “win again.”

Trump honors veterans at Celebrate Freedom Rally

I like this one :

upload_2017-7-2_8-15-0.png

Forum List

Back