President Trump: The Most VETTED POTUS EVER!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
No President in our History has ever been Scrutinized, Analyzed and had more of his life poured over, sifted, and every minutia exposed for the entire world to see.

No President Ever in our History has had so many False things said about him.

No President Ever in our History has ever been vindicated so many times of such False Accusations and Fake News.

No President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner, and has had so many Corrupt Media, and Corrupt Deep State Politicians Arrayed Against him and still has been repeatedly proven to be on the up and up, truthful, and true to his word.

No President Ever in our History has been threatened with Impeachment before he ever was sworn in to office.

No President in our History has ever been Surveilled as much as President Trump by his political opposition, and had the contents of that Surveillance repeatedly and illegally leaked to THE PUBLIC.

Lefty can hate President Trump and America all they want, but Our POTUS is getting put through the Gauntlet and Tested by Fire. The Dross Is Being Removed From The Silver.

When he comes through all of these rabid, partisan, hate filled attacks, he in my opinion will end up being one of the best presidents we've ever had.

Remember this, and mark it down. It will come to pass.

The Fake News and Alt Facts of the Alt Right will not protect the most divisive president in America history: Donald J. Trump.

IMG_0464.PNG

No President in our History has ever been Scrutinized, Analyzed and had more of his life poured over, sifted, and every minutia exposed for the entire world to see.

No President Ever in our History has ever been vindicated so many times of such False Accusations and Fake News.

No President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner, and has had so many Corrupt Media, and Corrupt Deep State Politicians Arrayed Against him and still has been repeatedly proven to be on the up and up, truthful, and true to his word.

No President Ever in our History has been threatened with Impeachment before he ever was sworn in to office.

No President in our History has ever been Surveilled as much as President Trump by his political opposition, and had the contents of that Surveillance repeatedly and illegally leaked to THE PUBLIC.

Lefty can hate President Trump and America all they want, but Our POTUS is getting put through the Gauntlet and Tested by Fire. The Dross Is Being Removed From The Silver.

When he comes through all of these rabid, partisan, hate filled attacks, he in my opinion will end up being one of the best presidents we've ever had.

Lol he's the only president in modern history that we have no idea, who he owes money to, what his financial position is. As to the hate he gets. I always find it interesting how Trumpist seem disconnected between the actions of Trump, and the reactions it causes. If you do and say stuff that is insulting, bad, dangerous to American interests, obviously self serving, impulsive or a combination of those things, people will not like you.

As to the hate he gets. I always find it interesting how Trumpist seem disconnected between the actions of Trump, and the reactions it causes. If you do and say stuff that is insulting, bad, dangerous to American interests, obviously self serving, impulsive or a combination of those things, people will not like you.
His money concerns were made public long ago but we don't allow leftists to define what harms the country. I oppose everything you stand for and like Trump more for what he's doing for America. I love it when libs don't like something. It's proof that it's the right thing to do.

"Most vetted"? :rofl:

Tax returns? Foreign business interests?

Last edited:

I see that you are entirely dependent on Bold Assertions.

Why should anyone believe them?

As to the hate he gets. I always find it interesting how Trumpist seem disconnected between the actions of Trump, and the reactions it causes. If you do and say stuff that is insulting, bad, dangerous to American interests, obviously self serving, impulsive or a combination of those things, people will not like you.
His money concerns were made public long ago but we don't allow leftists to define what harms the country. I oppose everything you stand for and like Trump more for what he's doing for America. I love it when libs don't like something. It's proof that it's the right thing to do.
Like giving Israeli intelligence to Russia? Or start a twitter war with a London mayor a few days before a friendly PM has an election, thereby making her position very tentative? Those things are in America's best interest?

o President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner

:lmao: Always have your coffee before posting.

"Assaulted" huh? I understand "there used to be consequences -- they'd be carried out on a stretcher. So beat the crap out of him. Knock the hell. I'll pay your legal fees".

"Assaulted" -- holy SHIT 6079 Smith W. Yes, you. Bend lower, you can do better.

but we don't allow leftists to define what harms the country.

Who is this "we", Snowflake?

I oppose everything you stand for and like Trump more for what he's doing for America. I love it when libs don't like something. It's proof that it's the right thing to do.

I've got you down for two votes for:

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

Clearly you shouldn't be allowed to vote unsupervised....

Like giving Israeli intelligence to Russia? Or start a twitter war with a London mayor a few days before a friendly PM has an election, thereby making her position very tentative? Those things are in America's best interest?
Ice doesn't deal in specifics.......he's more of a "Big Picture Kinda Snowflake"....

Ain't that right, IceIce?

No President --- and probably no person anywhere --- has ever been this hopeless of a Narcissist, repeatedly leaking HIMSELF to the public.

Start there.

PROOF?

PROOF?

PROOF?

PROOF?

PROOF?

PROOF?

Trump is being tested by the fire he started.

He's beat W.H.Harrison for time in office, and will likely beat Garfield. But he is unlikely to surpass Taylor.

It will come to pass.

The bottom line is that the People have spoken. Those who don't like the outcomes are also those who either happily and regularly received their participation ribbons or, have never had to actually work hard to achieve success. Some get ahead by exploiting an angle or rigging the game. It couldn't be done this election and these same slackers are pouting, kicking and having a tantrum.

Trumps ability to keep pounding out his campaign message and outing those against his promises will decide his successes. Obstructionists of free elections should not be rewarded.

Show me your taxes
Show me your college records
Show me what the fuck you were talking to the Russians about

o President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner

:lmao: Always have your coffee before posting.

"Assaulted" huh? I understand "there used to be consequences -- they'd be carried out on a stretcher. So beat the crap out of him. Knock the hell. I'll pay your legal fees".

"Assaulted" -- holy SHIT 6079 Smith W. Yes, you. Bend lower, you can do better.

You forgot the part were he said, if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato hit them . Glad I could yelp you remember the full story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back