President Trump: The Most VETTED POTUS EVER!

IMG_0462.JPG

No President in our History has ever been Scrutinized, Analyzed and had more of his life poured over, sifted, and every minutia exposed for the entire world to see.
I see you were in a coma from 2007 to 2016. That explains the brain damage.

He is also the healthiest president ever to assume office too.

As to the hate he gets. I always find it interesting how Trumpist seem disconnected between the actions of Trump, and the reactions it causes. If you do and say stuff that is insulting, bad, dangerous to American interests, obviously self serving, impulsive or a combination of those things, people will not like you.
His money concerns were made public long ago but we don't allow leftists to define what harms the country. I oppose everything you stand for and like Trump more for what he's doing for America. I love it when libs don't like something. It's proof that it's the right thing to do.
Like giving Israeli intelligence to Russia? Or start a twitter war with a London mayor a few days before a friendly PM has an election, thereby making her position very tentative? Those things are in America's best interest?
A twitter war? And it effected their election? Jesus, go change your panties snowflake. But lets see your evidence of giving Israeli intel to Russia.

No President in our History has ever been Surveilled as much as President Trump by his political opposition, and had the contents of that Surveillance repeatedly and illegally leaked to THE PUBLIC.

No President --- and probably no person anywhere --- has ever been this hopeless of a Narcissist, repeatedly leaking HIMSELF to the public.

Start there.
No one can top the narcissist turd that we were finally able to shit out in November. It was like having constipation. The election was about his legacy, remember?

--- which is amazing because it means Doctor Proctor is well over 200 years old, having examined every President since Washington.

He's an amazing, incredible doctor. Many people are saying that. It's unbelievable what he found. Also the fattest blob since Taft.

Hey, 200+ years old, maybe we should have elected the good Doctor.

No President in our History has ever been Scrutinized, Analyzed and had more of his life poured over, sifted, and every minutia exposed for the entire world to see..

That's a complete lie.

Trump wasn't even vetted over his tax returns. Which every presidential candidate for at least the last 40 years had been.

No President in our History has ever been Scrutinized, Analyzed and had more of his life poured over, sifted, and every minutia exposed for the entire world to see.

No President Ever in our History has had so many False things said about him.

No President Ever in our History has ever been vindicated so many times of such False Accusations and Fake News.

No President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner, and has had so many Corrupt Media, and Corrupt Deep State Politicians Arrayed Against him and still has been repeatedly proven to be on the up and up, truthful, and true to his word.

No President Ever in our History has been threatened with Impeachment before he ever was sworn in to office.

No President in our History has ever been Surveilled as much as President Trump by his political opposition, and had the contents of that Surveillance repeatedly and illegally leaked to THE PUBLIC.

Lefty can hate President Trump and America all they want, but Our POTUS is getting put through the Gauntlet and Tested by Fire. The Dross Is Being Removed From The Silver.

When he comes through all of these rabid, partisan, hate filled attacks, he in my opinion will end up being one of the best presidents we've ever had.

Remember this, and mark it down. It will come to pass.

You mean like the tax returns? lol

o President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner

:lmao: Always have your coffee before posting.

"Assaulted" huh? I understand "there used to be consequences -- they'd be carried out on a stretcher. So beat the crap out of him. Knock the hell. I'll pay your legal fees".

"Assaulted" -- holy SHIT 6079 Smith W. Yes, you. Bend lower, you can do better.

You forgot the part were he said, if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato hit them . Glad I could yelp you remember the full story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well actually I agree with Big Orange on that. That's a waste of a good tomato.

I've got dozens of tomatoes budding right now. I guarantee they're going into the food supply, not target practice.

As to the hate he gets. I always find it interesting how Trumpist seem disconnected between the actions of Trump, and the reactions it causes. If you do and say stuff that is insulting, bad, dangerous to American interests, obviously self serving, impulsive or a combination of those things, people will not like you.
His money concerns were made public long ago but we don't allow leftists to define what harms the country. I oppose everything you stand for and like Trump more for what he's doing for America. I love it when libs don't like something. It's proof that it's the right thing to do.
Like giving Israeli intelligence to Russia? Or start a twitter war with a London mayor a few days before a friendly PM has an election, thereby making her position very tentative? Those things are in America's best interest?
A twitter war? And it effected their election? Jesus, go change your panties snowflake. But lets see your evidence of giving Israeli intel to Russia.
-What about Trumps twitter account. President Trump Defends Sharing 'Facts' With Russian Officials
-or the fact that all foreign intelligence agencies took it seriously. Trump's sharing with Russia chills Israeli intelligence
-Or and here's a good one, because Trump never bothered denying it.

Watching The Apprentice, doesn't count.

The first reality TV star means he put himself into the public spotlight more than any president since Ronald Reagan.

No President Ever in our History has ever been vindicated so many times of such False Accusations and Fake News.

No President Ever in our History has been assaulted in this manner, and has had so many Corrupt Media, and Corrupt Deep State Politicians Arrayed Against him and still has been repeatedly proven to be on the up and up, truthful, and true to his word.

No President Ever in our History has been threatened with Impeachment before he ever was sworn in to office.

Lefty can hate President Trump and America all they want, but Our POTUS is getting put through the Gauntlet and Tested by Fire. The Dross Is Being Removed From The Silver.

When he comes through all of these rabid, partisan, hate filled attacks, he in my opinion will end up being one of the best presidents we've ever had.

Remember this, and mark it down. It will come to pass.

Yeah right-- No income tax returns and you sure has heck forgot about this one. Don't worry you'll get a great education on this is-- when Democrats take over in 2018.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

Trump’s Conflict-of-Interest Problem

Last edited:

Aside from the glaring omissions of tax returns and foreign business holdings this is prolly the most hilarious passage of the OP.
  • "college records"......
  • "a pamphlet publisher in 1991 printed..."
  • "where he went to school in 1968...."
  • "Driver's license..."
  • "'fake' social security card...."
  • "doesn't know who Snooki is...."
  • "not wearing a flag pin"....
  • "57 states..."
  • "how many times he said 'uh'"...........
  • "Jeremiah Wright...."
  • "Muslim"....
  • "cancelled National Day of Prayer"....
  • "'fathered by Frank Marshall Davis" .....
  • "wife has a penis".....
  • "daughter shakes booty".....
  • "Divorcing after leaving office..."
and everybody's personal favorite:
  • "a demented street preacher put up a YouTube where he makes a transatlantic phone call where an interpreter that can't be heard says his grandmother saw him born in Kenya, in spite of newspaper notices in Hawaìi printed in 1961 and this here birth certificate I found signed by a laundry detergent proves it" :rofl:

Really wanna plant your flag pin on this one?

Always think before posting.

Last edited:

--- which is amazing because it means Doctor Proctor is well over 200 years old, having examined every President since Washington.

He's an amazing, incredible doctor. Many people are saying that. It's unbelievable what he found. Also the fattest blob since Taft.

Hey, 200+ years old, maybe we should have elected the good Doctor.

Sorry, I thought this had to be a sarcasm thread.

Trump's birth certificate is a forgery.

lol

I just made a phone call to Rump's uncle on planet Orangutan, who says (through an interpreter of course) that he's an alien.

All I gotta do now is put it on YouTube and I have a whole billboard industry. They'll say, "WHERE'S THE PLANET CERTIFICATE?"

Forum List

Back