President Trump

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Starting on the morning of November 7, 2016, I have been telling my disciples not to worry about the problem of Donald Trump being an idiot. Don't worry, I said, because the Office is bigger than anyone who holds it.

Day by day I am proven to be right. On November 7, he was Donald Trump, Reality TV Star turned President. Every public appears shows him more and more to be President Donald Trump. The absurd promises he made as a Reality TV Star are being "rounded off" to match real possibilities and the powers of the Executive Branch. The brashness that could have started WWIII have toned down to where he is just man enough to demonstrate how weak his predecessor was.

He is growing into the job.

I think you mean the job is showing him that he has no choice but to be, just another puppet.

Cool, glad to hear it ....

... now for a bit of constructive criticism for the electorate, perhaps next time we can actually elect a President that already IS a grown up because after the last 3 toddlers we've put into the Oval Office hoping they'd grow up on the job it's becoming clear that it's time to raise the bar. ;)

Cool, glad to hear it ....

... now for a bit of constructive criticism for the electorate, perhaps next time we can actually elect a President that already IS a grown up because after the last 3 toddlers we've put into the Oval Office hoping they'd grow up on the job it's becoming clear that it's time to raise the bar. ;)

Doubtful. The establishment, i.e., the mass media and the political parties would never offer the public any candidates like that to vote for. And if they did, they would make the public believe said candidate would be "bad for the nation" or that such a candidate has "no chance of winning."

You have disciples, interesting, and you in turn are a disciple of the Donald. So the office makes the man, and his draft dodging, cheating on wives, lying, tax evasion, and repeated business failures are a thing of the past? That is a interesting point of view, can we extrapolate and say that education makes the person? Or prison makes the person? Nature v nurture the only debate continues. But then why didn't this work on the last president as you noted? Or are you simply a bigot? Hm....

'Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures

Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures

"I found much that was alarming about being a citizen during the tenures of Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. But, whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character or intellect, neither was anything like as humanly impoverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth

It's fun to sit back and watch the left go ape shit because everything Trump says or does harelips their grannies.

Forum List

Back