President Trump

President Trump will soon get the hang of things. He will do great things and get reelected

How many of you Trump zealots on here are on the payroll of the Trump campaign? I bet at least half of you are. I have never seen such devotion to any human being in my 50 plus years of life on this planet. You people make the Obama zealots look like amateurs.

I'm telling you they are Russians .. they've been here three years doing nothing but Bash Clinton / Obama and praise Trump regardless of his actions - he can do no wrong, no way, no how .. there were several articles on cable news shows about it right after those 13 RussiaianWingers got busted and sent back to Russia.

When will President Trump get the hang of things?

He has had over a year. He is a preternaturally slow learner. He should have learned by now.

Be that as it may, I think the electorate will tire of the Trump reality show by 2020. His schtick will get old. Let his speech yesterday, it is the same shit, a perpetual groundhog day at every rally.

By 2020, Trump's effect on the opposition will be the same as Hillary has on the Cons.

Can Trump win? Of course he can. Will he? The opposition is mobilizing and Trump has never failed to meet low expectations.

Don't knock Trump just because he doesn't act like a politician you know America has had politicians trying to fix the problems of America for years and more than less have failed

When will President Trump get the hang of things?

He has had over a year. He is a preternaturally slow learner. He should have learned by now.

Be that as it may, I think the electorate will tire of the Trump reality show by 2020. His schtick will get old. Let his speech yesterday, it is the same shit, a perpetual groundhog day at every rally.

By 2020, Trump's effect on the opposition will be the same as Hillary has on the Cons.

Can Trump win? Of course he can. Will he? The opposition is mobilizing and Trump has never failed to meet low expectations.
Because the Democrats didn’t mobilize the first time.

President Trump will soon get the hang of things. He will do great things and get reelected

How many of you Trump zealots on here are on the payroll of the Trump campaign? I bet at least half of you are. I have never seen such devotion to any human being in my 50 plus years of life on this planet. You people make the Obama zealots look like amateurs.
/----/ I bet none of us are. Why? Because the number of participants on the USMB is too small to be worth the investment.

Forum List

Back