President Trump’s Mug shot!

Mmmm, given Trump’s ego, I doubt very much he lied about his weight just to “troll the libs”. If that were the case he’d have given a truly impossible number, like 120. That actually would have been genuinely funny.

I think he really thought people would believe the 215

Nah. 100% trolling

Clearly you are.

So much cope and seethe coming out of you ever since these indictments started happening to Trump. Don’t pretend you have no problem with it.

Of course I have a problem with my former nation being turned into a Banana Republic. But I no longer care about making any kind of amends with any of you. There ARE no amends to be made. A split is inevitable, and welcome.

1692956790420.png

Welcome to Atlanta, where the playas play.

All I see are country bumpkins waiting to be grifted once again by the slick New York City con artist.

g5000

Dark Brandon is a fucking pussy compared to Dark Donald. Actually you were the morons would got "grifted", ya slimy fuckface faggot. Dark Donald stole your precious Hillary's presidency, your Merrick Garland's Supreme Court seat, your "right" to abortions, and your sanity.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::lmao:

1692960241583.png

Of course I have a problem with my former nation being turned into a Banana Republic. But I no longer care about making any kind of amends with any of you. There ARE no amends to be made. A split is inevitable, and welcome.

The reality is, you inbreds will bend over and take it and like it, Islamophobic Twat.... you are in the minority, and won't win again.

Just think of that photo becoming the favorite of thugs. Over 200 million watched him on Tucker last night. That photo is going to be gold for Trump. You loons really are stupid.
It will look awesome on the fuselage of Jack Smith's Stuka.

Forum List

Back