President Trump’s Mug shot!

Tea Party Guy, Freedom Caucus Guy - Forgot to Keep by his Oath of Office, sworn multiple times, to Defend the US Constitution

Report:

Federal District Court Judge Steven Jones denied a request from former Trump chief of staff and current co-defendant Mark Meadows that he be exempted from arrest.

Meadows is a key witness in several of the cases against Trump, and a co-defendant in the new indictment of Trump on 13 counts related to election crimes. DA Willis gave Trump and the 18 co-defendants named in the indictment until August 25 to surrender for arrest and arraignment, and on Tuesday denied Meadows attorney John Moran’s request for an extension.

“At 12:30 pm on Friday I shall file warrants in the system,” DA Willis wrote.

Judge Jones — who was appointed by President Barack Obama — has now denied Moran’s end-run around Willis after a blistering response in a filing by Fulton County Chief Senior Assistant District Attorney F. McDonald Wakeford. The response concluded with the revelation an arrest warrant has already been issued for Meadows:

And the Cubs have won the World Ser --

Excuse me, and justice has finally been served.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

7b07ozuay5kb1.jpg

He knew how many memes and T-shirts it would be on and he wanted it to tell his side. When I look at it, I see someone who's had about enough and is about to get some of his, BACK.
Good Luck.......LOLLOLLL
Grifter grifts again..........Send ME money............and the cult will.......LLOOOLLOL

Serious video here. :aargh:

Leftist goobers aren't foolin' very many people at all. :nono:

Today they done gave like..10%-15% more support to Trump, if not more.

They're gonna hate and persecute him right into office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back