President Trump’s Mug shot!

Mmmm, given Trump’s ego, I doubt very much he lied about his weight just to “troll the libs”. If that were the case he’d have given a truly impossible number, like 120. That actually would have been genuinely funny.

I think he really thought people would believe the 215
Trump lies about his height and his weight.

This is a guy who added ten non-existent floors to Trump Tower with his magical mind.

What a juvenile game you play, do you realize it? Destroying a whole nation just for the glee of seeing people you don't even know upset.

What a trash end of a great nation. Congrats for that.
Trump nearly destroyed our nation with his attempted coup, idiot.

This is justice catching up to him. And he has made it very clear he intends to turn America into a banana republic if we are stupid enough to elect him again.

g5000

Dark Brandon is a fucking pussy compared to Dark Donald. Actually you were the morons would got "grifted", ya slimy fuckface faggot. Dark Donald stole your precious Hillary's presidency, your Merrick Garland's Supreme Court seat, your "right" to abortions, and your sanity.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::lmao:
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your poor black-and-white thinking dumb fuck. Your little false dichotomy is all your two brain cells can come up with to explain how so many people can see Trump for what he is.

It amuses me to watch you tards try to convince yourselves this has been a win for you. :lol:

The gutter scum who steals from cancer kids has a lot more assfucking by karma coming to him, and you have a lot more tears to cry.

They got what they wanted, and liberals are more triggered than I’ve ever seen them.

I guess it wasn’t good for them.

:)

Former presidents still use the honorific “president” after their presidency is over
False.

Historically, the title was reserved for the incumbent president only, and was not to be used for former presidents, holding that it was not proper to use the title as a courtesy title when addressing a former president.[16][17][18][19][20] According to the official website of the United States of America, the correct way to address a letter is to use "The Honorable John Doe" and the correct salutation is "Mr. Doe".[21]

IMG_5740.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that they're all cheering because his picture is so badass. 😎

That was hilarious. 🤣

We have just witnessed history. The idiot Democrats can't comprehend this, but they've given the right the biggest propaganda victory in the modern politics. The greatest men of every era have been arrested by the corrupt elitists, and it did nothing but to make them stronger.

View attachment 819464

View attachment 819466

View attachment 819467

View attachment 819480

View attachment 819486
View attachment 819491

View attachment 819493

Bad ass. The DemoKKKrats may have just handed Trump the election.

They did.

Anyways Trump 2024 ya'all. We have to protect and vote for this man at all costs. Our freedom and republic depends on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back