President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

WHY WONT THE MEDIA RESPECT TRUMP!?!?!? Oh that's right... Because he is racist.

President Trump, General Mad Dog Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are American citizens.

DKXytkMXcAAopW9.jpg

DKXytkKWAAAFtob.jpg
Trash thread relying on hyper partisan emotional nuttery

President Trump, General Mad Dog Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are American citizens.
Maybe the white house is monitoring the internet, because after the Comfort request started getting posted everywhere, Trump decided to send the hospital ship to the rescue

Maybe the white house is monitoring the internet, because after the Comfort request started getting posted everywhere, Trump decided to send the hospital ship to the rescue
Could be. There is an argument to be made that he may or may not have handled this properly but the minute you revert to "racism" to justify your argument you lose.

\
Could be. There is an argument to be made that he may or may not have handled this properly but the minute you revert to "racism" to justify your argument you lose.

Well, if Trump is doing it over racism that's bad, but the alternative is that Trump is doing it over petty politics, is worse.

Puerto Rico didn't vote for me... F*ck all of them - Trump

BREAKING US Army says 55% of "customers" (1.87m people) on Puerto Rico have no drinking water, up from 44% (1.5m) in the past four days.

WOW. San Juan mayor: "I am going to do what I never thought I would do. I am begging, begging anyone who can hear us to save us from dying."

meanwhile, Trump is GOLFING in New Jersey

I don't see her hefting those massive piles of supplies behind her onto trucks and vans to go out to her neighborhoods that have been negleted during her term in office.

That’s the reason most folks here pity you.
Pity me? I'm on the winning side dupe...remember? If anyone deserves pity it's snowflakes like you that have been so poorly educated.

His job Approval numbers are 45% and incing up. By the way...
^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

You are such a fool....a month ago his numbers were 10 points lower than today...thank you for proving it with your post dupe...Trump is winning people over...the media is lying and dupes like you will learn the hard way just like in November....

^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

You are such a fool....a month ago his numbers were 10 points lower than today...thank you for proving it with your post dupe...Trump is winning people over...the media is lying and dupes like you will learn the hard way just like in November....
You remain an imbecile. 10 points, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

Gallup ......................... 34%
Rasmussen Reports ... 42%
Reuters/Ipsos .............. 37%
FOX News ................... 41%
Economist/YouGov ...... 40%
Quinnipiac .................... 35%

9/30

Gallup .......................... 37%
Rasmussen Reports ... 45%
Reuters/Ipsos .............. 39%
FOX News ................... 42%
Quinnipiac .................... 36%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Like I said, this is why folks pity you ... because you're such a trump fluffer and you're so retarded. :badgrin:

^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

9/30

Like I said, this is why folks pity you ... because you're such a trump fluffer and you're so retarded. :badgrin:

The same polls that claimed the Hildebeast was going to be a "run-away" winner in the 2016 presidential election.......yawn.

^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

9/30

The same polls that claimed the Hildebeast was going to be a "run-away" winner in the 2016 presidential election.......yawn.
Poor, demented Dale -- that has nothing to do with your fellow moron claiming trump has gained 10 points in the polls since a month ago when it's actually less than 2 on average. :cuckoo:

^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

9/30

Poor, demented Dale -- that has nothing to do with your fellow moron claiming trump has gained 10 points in the polls since a month ago when it's actually less than 2 on average. :cuckoo:

Yeah, it was this time a year ago that leftards were opening bottles of champagne because due to the polls? A Hildeklunt win was a "done deal"......shall I take a trip through memory lane and posts some of these entries, fawn????

Poor, demented Dale -- that has nothing to do with your fellow moron claiming trump has gained 10 points in the polls since a month ago when it's actually less than 2 on average
Poor Faun...she really hates it when she is proved wrong...especially when she proves it with her own copy and paste post...BUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited:
^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

9/30

Yeah, it was this time a year ago that leftards were opening bottles of champagne because due to the polls? A Hildeklunt win was a "done deal"......shall I take a trip through memory lane and posts some of these entries, fawn????
You're crazy, dale. Still has nothing to do with with your fellow nut claiming a 1.7 drop was a 10 point drop. :cuckoo:

^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

9/30

What were these stats a month ago? Two months ago? Clinton at one time was beating Trump in double digits. The trend is to a Hillary loss.

that's why the dem/libs are so scared. they know that the bitch will lose and there is nothing they can do about it. Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and a terrible candidate

"Bookmarked for future nose rubbing" So said Fawn.........whom is getting HIS nose rubbed in the asskickicking of the Hildeklunt........

^^^ See that...?

20gjomf.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

8/30

9/30

foot-in-mouth-award.jpg

Forum List

Back