President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

View attachment 152258
LOLOL

And by “bitch-slap,” you mean vomit crazy stories like how Sandy Hook was a hoax and then stab your cane at others names because you’re certifiably insane.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sandy Hoax shooting never happened and if you spent even a little bit of time really looking at it, you would see that it was an Operation Gladio type event and they did a piss poor job of it. I guarantee you that I understand infinitely more than you do.
thanks for proving again how ^^^ insane ^^^ you are.

giphy.gif

Yeah, because our "gubermint" is soooo above doing such things. (snicker)

View attachment 152261
LOLOLOL

Delususional dale tries to show the forum he’s not as crazy as he appears ..... with memes!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Lemme guess, delusional dale.... that’s your idea of bitchslapping me, amirite?

Does your beloved "gubermint" lie to it's people while using the media to do so?

Yes or No.........simple question, lil fella.
You're astoundingly insane, dale.

Yes, the government lies. No, that doesn't prove Sandy Hook was a hoax.

That's as stupid as saying trump is not really the president. My Evidence? The government lies.

giphy.gif

View attachment 152258
Sandy Hoax shooting never happened and if you spent even a little bit of time really looking at it, you would see that it was an Operation Gladio type event and they did a piss poor job of it. I guarantee you that I understand infinitely more than you do.

giphy.gif

View attachment 152261
LOLOLOL

Delususional dale tries to show the forum he’s not as crazy as he appears ..... with memes!

Does your beloved "gubermint" lie to it's people while using the media to do so?

That's as stupid as saying trump is not really the president. My Evidence? The government lies.

giphy.gif

So, they lied about what happened with the Maine in Cuba, they lied about the Lusitania and they had broken the code for the Japanese intel a year before Pearl Harbor, they lied about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident, the murder of JFK and all of this is common knowledge now. ISIS/al qaeda is and has always been a CIA asset used to fight proxy wars but YOU believe that "da gubermint" would never stage a false flag mass casualty event like Sandy Hook, The Pulse nite club, Oregon and the Charleston "shooting". You are beyond naive........and stupid.

Ever heard of Operation Gladio and Operation Gladio B? I bet you don't have a fucking clue about them and they have been declassified.

View attachment 152258

giphy.gif

View attachment 152261
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

So, they lied about what happened with the Maine in Cuba, they lied about the Lusitania and they had broken the code for the Japanese intel a year before Pearl Harbor, they lied about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident, the murder of JFK and all of this is common knowledge now. ISIS/al qaeda is and has always been a CIA asset used to fight proxy wars but YOU believe that "da gubermint" would never stage a false flag mass casualty event like Sandy Hook, The Pulse nite club, Oregon and the Charleston "shooting". You are beyond naive........and stupid.

Ever heard of Operation Gladio and Operation Gladio B? I bet you don't have a fucking clue about them and they have been declassified.
You're arguing a fallacy, ya flamin' fruit cake.

You're actually claiming because a == b and c == d, then a = d.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't know how I take this bitch-slapping.

View attachment 152258

View attachment 152261
LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

No, you simply lack the intelligence to figure anything out. You are one of the sheep.

I find it hilarious that given the numerous false flag events done by this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body? That you don't believe that they wouldn't use the tactics of Operation Gladio on us.

Stay stupid....it's a natural state of mind for you.

PR is in CRISIS. US citizens are dying. Millions of people need their govt's help. a racist president looks away

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

No, you simply lack the intelligence to figure anything out. You are one of the sheep.

I find it hilarious that given the numerous false flag events done by this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body? That you don't believe that they wouldn't use the tactics of Operation Gladio on us.

^^^ that's still not evidence that Sandy Hook was was a hoax OR that you're not as crazy as you appear.

giphy.gif

Trump said he didn't like the "optics" of Tom Price ripping off taxpayers before he flew off to golf while Puerto Ricans die of thirst.

FNHuHvn.png

PR is in CRISIS. US citizens are dying. Millions of people need their govt's help. a racist president looks away

The President is doing fine. Those whites in Puerto Rico appreciate it. The democrats would rather they died because the democrats need dead bodies to advance their narrative.

Next, liberals dig up bodies out of the cemeteries to float in the flood to bring up the "body count".

giphy.gif

^^^ that's still not evidence that Sandy Hook was was a hoax OR that you're not as crazy as you appear.

giphy.gif

The only proof that you lean on that it did happen is "da gubermint" ,the media along with the crisis actors. I have more proof that it didn't happen than you have that it did. No one has been able to refute the things I have posted...like the stonewalling of Newtown concerning the FOIA requests for things that should be easily produced if it actually happened.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The only proof that you lean on that it did happen is "da gubermint" ,the media along with the crisis actors. I have more proof that it didn't happen than you have that it did. No one has been able to refute the things I have posted...like the stonewalling of Newtown concerning the FOIA requests for things that should be easily produced if it actually happened.
Take your Lithium and ask the asylum attendant to empty out your drool cup, delusional dale. ^^^ That ^^^ is still not evidence Sandy Hook was a hoax.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Take your Lithium and ask the asylum attendant to empty out your drool cup, delusional dale. ^^^ That ^^^ is still not evidence Sandy Hook was a hoax.

giphy.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cuckoo:

How's that drool cup cleansing going?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cuckoo:

How's that drool cup cleansing going?

So, you didn't watch the video of one of the crisis actors I provided.....typical.
That is why you remain ignorant while wallowing in it.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back