President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

Trump says industry opposes Jones Act waiver. Stranded Puerto Ricans are begging it. One more step toward his possible Katrina moment.

More Americans live in Puerto Rico than 21 states

this is America

Oh shut the fucking fuck up! There's 1 million more people in the area I live in than Puerto Rico.

Who has more population, Miami, or Puerto Rico? Miami needs some help too, in fact, FEMA is there right now.

The left's efforts to make PR into Trump's Katrina are failing miserably. Of course it's because they are based on a lie.

Trump wins again. The left better wake up Mueller and get him infront of a camera again pronto!
The mayor of San Juan is withholding aid distribution. The truck drivers have been told to stand down, all to make Trump look bad. No wonder he's furious. Democrats would rather people died than let Trump succeed.
Did Steve Bannon tell you that, or did you make it up yourself?

[
The moron made his claim yesterday, on the 30th. August 30th was 41%. Nowhere near 35%. Not even within MoE.

And 45% was for Sep 29th, 2017. It's probably down since then. And of course Rasmussen is 5% - 10% higher than anybody else.

They even showed Trump on inaguration day with 56% job approval, while getting 46% of the vote.

Last edited:
Who has more population, Miami, or Puerto Rico? Miami needs some help too, in fact, FEMA is there right now.

Miami is on the opposite coast from where the eye of the storm hit. For Miami it was like a tropical storm

So there's not trees down or power out or water out there? Hmm?

Tell me how much you know, guy. I just saw it 2 days ago. GFY

You don't deserve to be affiliated with Gene Oakerland, douchenozzle is what you are.

Miami is on the opposite coast from where the eye of the storm hit. For Miami it was like a tropical storm

You don't deserve to be affiliated with Gene Oakerland, douchenozzle is what you are.
FEMA is sent into disaster zones to pick up fallen trees?? Damn, who knew? I should have waited for them to pick up mine instead of paying my lawn guy to haul it away.

Tales of the Presidency

But what we’ve learned from the tick-tock of the first days of the crisis, is that there were a critical three to five days post-landfall when the President and the White House simply weren’t engaged. The President was in the midst of a self-created blow up over the NFL. He wasn’t physically at the White House, which was highly significant when combined with his inattention. I’m confident that people at FEMA were kicking into gear regardless. But the nature of the crisis was simply beyond FEMA’s capacity to handle alone and FEMA itself was stretched thin by two other crises in Texas and Florida.

After that 3-5 day period of inattention, the administration did begin to kick into gear. I’m sure the response remains inadequate. But it also seems clear that the response did shift substantially after day 5 or so. By then critical time had been lost. Things that could have been done on day one could no longer be done or, more specifically, they could no longer have as great an effect. They lost critical time.

It’s in a very different category. But Trump’s personal focus has clearly been mostly on defending himself and attacking his critics. In itself that’s only optics. It’s unclear how much that continues to hobble the management of recovery efforts or whether that is all underway regardless. But any sensible person would understand that you can’t ever say ‘We’re doing great‘ or “It’s going great” in this kind of situation even if you’re doing everything possible and as best as you possibly can. But that sort of human, commonsense understanding is completely beyond this President. Some things can never be fixed.

Tales of the Presidency

Sounds like you're saying some of the president's critics have no sense of when to shut up and let him do his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FEMA is sent into disaster zones to pick up fallen trees?? Damn, who knew? I should have waited for them to pick up mine instead of paying my lawn guy to haul it away.

I never figured you to be very intelligent.

Spits the guy asserting FEMA picks up trees.

Oh look, they don’t...

Hurricane Debris Pick-Up a Priority for Florida Recovery | FEMA.gov

So, how did that election work out for leftards such as yourself? I mean you were (snicker) "bookmarking posts" so you might use it to gloat........but my oh my how you are having to "toady". Sucks to be a leftard these days......

(snicker)
Poor, demented dale -- still trying so hard to divert the conversation away from his fellow cult member making the ludicrous claim....
a month ago his numbers were 10 points lower than today...

I do not participate in the elections of this banana republic that is owned by central bankers, punkinpuss. I am simply reminding you of your faith in the polling system and how you were prepared to gloat.....sucks to be you.

(snicker)
Who cares what you do? Most here know you're crazy anyway.

Right now, we're not discussing either the validity of polls or the faith in them, despite your wasted efforts to divert the topic in a vain attempt to save your fellow nut job.

He made the claim that trump is ten points higher than he was a month ago. That's either true or false.

I proved it's flat out false.

Trump is more popular than any polling site would ever admit......that much I can guaran-fucking-tee you and I don't give a shit what the small polling samples claim that they can spin. Whatever poll the one you are having a pissing contest with is going by? Is more than likely 100 times more reliable than what the lamestream media uses for it's propaganda purposes. You declared last year that the polls had already declared the Hildeklunt as a definite winner of the 2016 election and no amount of spin can change that.....your leftard pals are already started gloating and acting like the typical leftard sacks of commie shit that those of your ilk most certainly are....THAT is MY point, dipshit.

P.S Do you EVER get tired of getting your cyber ass kicked from one side of this forum to the other? I mean, you are showing these sado-masochistic tendencies where you seem to enjoy getting bitch-slapped.
LOLOL

And by “bitch-slap,” you mean vomit crazy stories like how Sandy Hook was a hoax and then stab your cane at others names because you’re certifiably insane.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sandy Hoax shooting never happened and if you spent even a little bit of time really looking at it, you would see that it was an Operation Gladio type event and they did a piss poor job of it. I guarantee you that I understand infinitely more than you do.

More than half of Puerto Ricans without access to drinking water
Source: The Hill

BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 10/01/17 04:11 PM EDT

The number of Puerto Ricans without access to drinking water has risen sharply, the Defense Department announced on Saturday.

Fifty-five percent of the population did not have access to drinking water, the Pentagon said in a Saturday press release.

The military said last week that 44 percent of the island did not have access to drinking water.

A Navy hospital ship is expected to reach the island on Wednesday, the Pentagon said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/latino/353347-pentagon-55-percent-of-puerto-ricans-have-no-access-to-drinking-water

Oh look, they don’t...

Hokay douchenozzle, those shit-tons of FEMA trailers and Bobcats weren't there, is that your claim?

:badgrin:

Don't fucking try to tell me what I've seen with my own two eyes, faggot.

Next time I'll take a picture so I can rub it in your face.

Poor, demented dale -- still trying so hard to divert the conversation away from his fellow cult member making the ludicrous claim....

I do not participate in the elections of this banana republic that is owned by central bankers, punkinpuss. I am simply reminding you of your faith in the polling system and how you were prepared to gloat.....sucks to be you.

(snicker)
Who cares what you do? Most here know you're crazy anyway.

Right now, we're not discussing either the validity of polls or the faith in them, despite your wasted efforts to divert the topic in a vain attempt to save your fellow nut job.

He made the claim that trump is ten points higher than he was a month ago. That's either true or false.

I proved it's flat out false.

Trump is more popular than any polling site would ever admit......that much I can guaran-fucking-tee you and I don't give a shit what the small polling samples claim that they can spin. Whatever poll the one you are having a pissing contest with is going by? Is more than likely 100 times more reliable than what the lamestream media uses for it's propaganda purposes. You declared last year that the polls had already declared the Hildeklunt as a definite winner of the 2016 election and no amount of spin can change that.....your leftard pals are already started gloating and acting like the typical leftard sacks of commie shit that those of your ilk most certainly are....THAT is MY point, dipshit.

P.S Do you EVER get tired of getting your cyber ass kicked from one side of this forum to the other? I mean, you are showing these sado-masochistic tendencies where you seem to enjoy getting bitch-slapped.
LOLOL

And by “bitch-slap,” you mean vomit crazy stories like how Sandy Hook was a hoax and then stab your cane at others names because you’re certifiably insane.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sandy Hoax shooting never happened and if you spent even a little bit of time really looking at it, you would see that it was an Operation Gladio type event and they did a piss poor job of it. I guarantee you that I understand infinitely more than you do.
thanks for proving again how ^^^ insane ^^^ you are.

giphy.gif

Oh look, they don’t...

Hokay douchenozzle, those shit-tons of FEMA trailers and Bobcats weren't there, is that your claim?

No, that’s not my claim. My claim is you’re a flaming imbecile for citing fallen trees as evidence for the presence of FEMA. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile in the Orange Dotards effort to Dog whistle for the Neo Nazi s he is now demanding to see Puerto Rico's Birth certificate ...breaking on Druudge Sludge

Oh look, they don’t...

No, that’s not my claim. My claim is you’re a flaming imbecile for citing fallen trees as evidence for the presence of FEMA. :cuckoo:

What do I see them doing? Picking up trees from people's properties.

Where is it you live again?

Not in FL?

STFU then, douchenozzle.

Forum List

Back