President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

President Trump, close your twitter, open your heart, and help us, we're dying out here!

well not me specifically, but you get the point!

I already proved no poll showed trump gaining anywhere near 10 points since last month
The only thing you proved was my point dummy...BUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA
That you’re to be pitied? Or that you’re an imbecile who thinks trump’s approval is up 10 points since last month when no poll has him up by more than 3 points over that period?

:badgrin:

The left's efforts to make PR into Trump's Katrina are failing miserably. Of course it's because they are based on a lie.

Trump wins again. The left better wake up Mueller and get him infront of a camera again pronto!

That you’re to be pitied? Or that you’re an imbecile who thinks trump’s approval is up 10 points since last month when no poll has him up by more than 3 points over that period?
He was at 35% now he is at 45% same pollster I know you can't read now we learn your math skills are absent as well. But once again more important you argue the wrong point of the post.

He was at 35% now he is at 45% same pollster I know you can't read now we learn your math skills are absent as well. But once again more important you argue the wrong point of the post.
LOLOL

Now watch as I show everyone again how rightarded you are...

Rasmussen never showed trump’s approval to be as low as 35%. You’re just as crazy as delusional dale. :cuckoo: And on Aug/30, which would have been a month earlier, Rasmussen had him a 41%.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™

Do you want to post the poll, or just claim it to be true?

He can’t post any such poll because there is no such poll.

What a pity.

Isn't that the same poll that also proved Trump had the largest inaugural crowd. And that he got more votes. And he had the votes to pass healthcare, which was easy.

I don't want to argue an ancillary part of my statement and allow the main point to be washed out....I don't play that liberal game. But I will drive Fuan mad all day long just for the fun of it...she is so easy!

This reminds me of the poll that showed 80% of internet statistics are made up.

Rasmussen never showed trump’s approval to be as low as 35%.
Wrong beevis...you are just wrong
LOLOL

Says you, citing no one but yourself. Whereas I’m citing the pollster you’re referring to and they say trump’s approval rating has never been as low as 35%, according to their polling.

What a pity you’re batshit crazy, huh? :badgrin:

I don't want to argue an ancillary part of my statement and allow the main point to be washed out....I don't play that liberal game. But I will drive Fuan mad all day long just for the fun of it...she is so easy!
Translation: Rambunctious is a raving lunatic, Faun gets under his skin, so Rambunctious is just going to post crazy shit because he thinks making irrational posts irritates Faun.

Moron... your senility is entertaining me. :badgrin:

The left's efforts to make PR into Trump's Katrina are failing miserably. Of course it's because they are based on a lie.

Trump wins again. The left better wake up Mueller and get him infront of a camera again pronto!
The mayor of San Juan is withholding aid distribution. The truck drivers have been told to stand down, all to make Trump look bad. No wonder he's furious. Democrats would rather people died than let Trump succeed.

LOLOL

Says you, citing no one but yourself. Whereas I’m citing the pollster you’re referring to and they say trump’s approval rating has never been as low as 35%, according to their polling.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Lowest Rasmussen got was Aug 2, 2017 at 38%

LOLOL

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Lowest Rasmussen got was Aug 2, 2017 at 38%
And a month ago, was 41%, 4 points lower than now.

Rambunctious is just a crazy old loon. :cuckoo: I pity him.
a month ago his numbers were 10 points lower than today...

Forum List

Back