President Trump's second pick for SC

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
High Court Balance at Stake as Kennedy Retirement Talk Heats Up
Now that Kennedy is about to retire who is on President Trump's SC top three list?
Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
After Ruth croaks President Trump will be able to put a third strict Constitutionalist on the SC.
This is the NUMBER ONE reason the LIBs are so DESPERATE to get rid of Trump.
They are too fucking dumb to realize what President Pence would do.

Now that Kennedy is about to retire who is on President Trump's SC top three list?
Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
After Ruth croaks President Trump will be able to put a third strict Constitutionalist on the SC.
Cruz= no everyone hates him
Gowdy=very possible he has the experience
Ivanka=someone will bring trump down to earth and explain he shouldn't do that.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
"Cruz= no everyone hates him" perhaps in queer-land and libtard-land. I think he could make an excellent SCJ. I just didn't think he would be the best president for us during the 2016 election cycle.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

"After Ruth croaks President Trump will be able to put a third strict Constitutionalist on the SC."

The reaper really needs to get his shit together and drag that bag of bones back to hell where it belongs.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
Ted Cruz is the biggest asshole around. Trump nearly kissed him publicly during his speech at the NRA this week. If Cruz were on the SC, it would be all about his political opinions and not at all about the actual law.

"Cruz= no everyone hates him" perhaps in queer-land and libtard-land. I think he could make an excellent SCJ. I just didn't think he would be the best president for us during the 2016 election cycle.

I supported Cruz specifically because everyone in DC hates him.

Lets look at this logically.

In general, congress gets about 8% approval right?

That should tell you most people are disgusted by congress and what I call the "corruptocracy".

When you have an individual elected to the congress that everyone inside of it "hates", it's probably because he is working to slay the pig they're leeching off of.

That said, with Trump now in the WH and actually undermining regressive policy and undoing years worth of the meat puppet's damage, I'm glad he won. I didn't believe he would do what he is doing and I think he is doing a better job than Cruz could have.

I'd love to see Ted Cruz on the SCOTUS.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
Very well I may be wrong about Cruz. I don't like him but I will always respect a politician who talks to the people and he has been fairly consistent I guess:

Heck with two upcoming seats (one now one in the near future) we can have both Cruz and Gowdy, yahoo!

Ted Cruz is the biggest asshole around. Trump nearly kissed him publicly during his speech at the NRA this week. If Cruz were on the SC, it would be all about his political opinions and not at all about the actual law.

Cruz's political opinions are based on the Constitution, AKA "The Law".

Fifty years of Ted Cruz as SCJ!!!!!
DO IT TRUMP!
DO IT!!!!
Adam Shit head would throw himself in front of a train!

Cruz's political opinions are based on the Constitution, AKA "The Law".
I trust Gowdy's a lot more. Cruz doesn't work and play well with others. He should just open his own law firm and be his own boss. Like Trump used to be and wishes he still were.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

Cruz is a flat out no. Gowdy I would be good with. Ivanka isn't even qualified.

I trust Gowdy's a lot more. Cruz doesn't work and play well with others. He should just open his own law firm and be his own boss. Like Trump used to be and wishes he still were.

Think about this for a moment my good Lady...

Assuming you agree that a lot, if not most of the political whores in DC are there for their own self aggrandizement and the interests of the public are a second thought to them AT BEST, why would you want to add someone to that crowd who helps keep the corrupt machine turning?

I don't want my representative (and Cruz is my Senator) to "get along well" or "play well with" the rest of the sociopaths who come to DC with a net worth in the 6 figure range and leave with several times that. If the annual salary is $180K (I think) and they leave DC with a few million dollars after 6 years clearly we have a serious problem with political corruption and NO ONE is ever held accountable.

I want someone to clean that up and it requires someone who doesn't go there to make friends.

I briefly held out hope your moonbat messiah would do some of that cleaning.

Took about a week for that to fade.

Assuming you agree that a lot, if not most of the political whores in DC are there for their own self aggrandizement and the interests of the public are a second thought to them AT BEST, why would you want to add someone to that crowd who helps keep the corrupt machine turning?

I don't want my representative (and Cruz is my Senator) to "get along well" or "play well with" the rest of the sociopaths who come to DC with a net worth in the 6 figure range and leave with several times that. If the annual salary is $180K (I think) and they leave DC with a few million dollars after 6 years clearly we have a serious problem with political corruption and NO ONE is ever held accountable.

I want someone to clean that up and it requires someone who doesn't go there to make friends.

Pete, one anti-social hero in a Senate of 100 is not going to accomplish a single thing. That's why ability to at least get along is so important. Doesn't necessarily mean they agree or even compromise, but working at solutions is not a matter of just barging into the room and saying "I'VE GOT THE ONLY ANSWER AND I'M NOT SHUTTING UP UNTIL YOU AGREE WITH ME."
It would't work, Pete.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

Has Gowdy argued any cases before the SC?

Gowdy
Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

To be honest I don't know. I do know he was a successful federal prosecutor.

Pete, one anti-social hero in a Senate of 100 is not going to accomplish a single thing. That's why ability to at least get along is so important. Doesn't necessarily mean they agree or even compromise, but working at solutions is not a matter of just barging into the room and saying "I'VE GOT THE ONLY ANSWER AND I'M NOT SHUTTING UP UNTIL YOU AGREE WITH ME."
It would't work, Pete.

Have you ever wondered how Dem's repeatedly welsh on compromise bills don't hold up their end of the bargain? Because they never intended to compromise in the first place. The bills were written in such a way that they could welsh on them later, and they fully intended to welsh on them from the start. When bills are written to be welsh proof then Dem's refuse to vote for them, shocker.

Gowdy
Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

To be honest I don't know. I do know he was a successful federal prosecutor.

I like Gowdy a lot BUT...he has no experience as a judge and no record of prior rulings on cases as a justice on any court let alone higher courts.

Forum List

Back