President Trump's second pick for SC

Gowdy
High Court Balance at Stake as Kennedy Retirement Talk Heats Up
Now that Kennedy is about to retire who is on President Trump's SC top three list?
Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
After Ruth croaks President Trump will be able to put a third strict Constitutionalist on the SC.
This is the NUMBER ONE reason the LIBs are so DESPERATE to get rid of Trump.
They are too fucking dumb to realize what President Pence would do.
Cruz= no everyone hates him
Gowdy=very possible he has the experience
Ivanka=someone will bring trump down to earth and explain he shouldn't do that.

Has Gowdy argued any cases before the SC?
To be honest I don't know. I do know he was a successful federal prosecutor.

I like Gowdy a lot BUT...he has no experience as a judge and no record of prior rulings on cases as a justice on any court let alone higher courts.
From what I have seen in the way of what some courts and judges have done in such a corrupt manner that not being in that system may be a plus.

Gowdy
Now that Kennedy is about to retire who is on President Trump's SC top three list?
Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
After Ruth croaks President Trump will be able to put a third strict Constitutionalist on the SC.

I like Gowdy a lot BUT...he has no experience as a judge and no record of prior rulings on cases as a justice on any court let alone higher courts.
From what I have seen in the way of what some courts and judges have done in such a corrupt manner that not being in that system may be a plus.

Point taken, but I wouldn't trust my primary care doctor to perform knee surgery.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
"Cruz= no everyone hates him" perhaps in queer-land and libtard-land. I think he could make an excellent SCJ. I just didn't think he would be the best president for us during the 2016 election cycle.

I agree. That everyone hates him is actually a great reason to pick him. He's better than most politicians on judicial issues and it's going to be hard for him to win the Presidency because everyone does hate him.

I don't, he was my candidate until Trump won, then I went to Gary Johnson. I'd love to have Cruz for SCOTUS

Gowdy

Point taken, but I wouldn't trust my primary care doctor to perform knee surgery.
Yes but some knee surgeons probably aren't worth a crap either. Hopefully whomever gets the position the country will get back to defending the Bill of Rights and the Constitution for the individual is not crushed under the weight of corruption that is so prevalent now.

Gowdy

Yes but some knee surgeons probably aren't worth a crap either. Hopefully whomever gets the position the country will get back to defending the Bill of Rights and the Constitution for the individual is not crushed under the weight of corruption that is so prevalent now.

Fully agree, we need to stop appointing stupid shits to the courts who think its their job to legislate from the bench based on their own personal opinions.

Gowdy

Fully agree, we need to stop appointing stupid shits to the courts who think its their job to legislate from the bench based on their own personal opinions.
Agreed, personal opinions, trying to legislate social justice, religion or anything else from the bench and baseless assumptions do not create a just environment in the courts. I have seen a lot of these judges ignore what was right in front of them in black and white and also ignore the actual written legislation on matters and ones that do not think the bill of Rights or the Constitution applies in their court (I ain't talking about giving foreigners rights over and above citizens rights either). Without actual justice in the legal system and the courts a lot of the people do get to thinking 'why bother' and anarchy ensues.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

Trey Gowdy is angling for the nomination. He would be a fair choice.

Cruz has stated he isn't interested.

Anthony Kennedy intends to retire in a couple of month, which is the position Trump will fill.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
none have the experience on that short list, not even gowdy....they need some judicial experience imho.... Gowdy will be ready at some point, I suppose that's why he is heading home, to get that experience......

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?

Trey Gowdy is angling for the nomination. He would be a fair choice.

Cruz has stated he isn't interested.

Anthony Kennedy intends to retire in a couple of month, which is the position Trump will fill.

Cruz wants it....he may demure...but he wants it.....and would be a good selection.

Of course, this being the age of weirdness...moonglow might get the nomination.

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
none have the experience on that short list, not even gowdy....they need some judicial experience imho.... Gowdy will be ready at some point, I suppose that's why he is heading home, to get that experience......

Bummer the choice isn't up to you, Comrade.

Cruz wants it....he may demure...but he wants it.....and would be a good selection.

If he did, pot legalization would be part of the constitution in days....
It should be a regulated substance like alcohol or tobacco. I don't care for it or the results it produces in people but peeps are going to have to learn to take personal responsibility in making their own decisions and choices in that just like they make when they use prescribed pharmaceuticals or drinking and eating the wrong types food stuffs junk or otherwise.

It should be a regulated substance like alcohol or tobacco. I don't care for it or the results it produces in people but peeps are going to have to learn to take personal responsibility in making their own decisions and choices in that just like they make when they use prescribed pharmaceuticals or drinking and eating the wrong types food stuffs junk or otherwise.

And sugar...we should regulate access to sugar. It totally screws up peoples body chemistry.

And sugar...we should regulate access to sugar. It totally screws up peoples body chemistry.
A lot of things can affect people body chemistry but does it historically affect everyone like a drug that inhibits motor skills?

Sugar can be addictive but so can a lot of that sugar free crap that damages brain cells. Should we regulate saccharin and aspartame?

A lot of things can affect people body chemistry but does it historically affect everyone like a drug that inhibits motor skills?

Sugar can be addictive but so can a lot of that sugar free crap that damages brain cells. Should we regulate saccharin and aspartame?

No. Saccharin and aspartame are benign molecules. How about chocolate? If you want to mess with a brain biochemical reaction, just add chocolate.

No. Saccharin and aspartame are benign molecules. How about chocolate? If you want to mess with a brain biochemical reaction, just add chocolate.
Are you working on a new angle for the lawyers to be filing lawsuits?

Are you working on a new angle for the lawyers to be filing lawsuits?

If the lawyers have not figured out that angle by now, well....

Ted Cruz is one.
Trey Cowdy is another.
Ivanka Trump?
Ted Cruz is the biggest asshole around. Trump nearly kissed him publicly during his speech at the NRA this week. If Cruz were on the SC, it would be all about his political opinions and not at all about the actual law.

That's what every leftwing justice is about, moron.

Forum List

Back