Presidential election was honest, report international observers invited by the Trump administration

Are you really so retarded that you want to pay more taxes?

Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have vowed to cut my taxes by repealing the SALT cap. A tax cut that overwhelmingly favors the wealthy. I'm a member of the well off who doesn't need the money, but hey I'll take the windfall thanks Dems! :eusa_dance: The liberal masses just shit a brick.

Riiiiiight too bad science and math prove massive election fraud. Dem cheaters have been exposed and we refuse to concede until we have rooted out all the Dem fraud.

Really?

Then why has none of it been taken to the many court cases thus far?

So far trump has lost all his challenges. With the judges not happy that trump didn't present any, that is ZERO, proof of their fraud claims.

If all you claim is true, why isn't it being taken to a court of law?

You are being lied to. Again.

Lets score your post, lie, wrong, and it is. :itsok:

Riiiiiight too bad science and math prove massive election fraud. Dem cheaters have been exposed and we refuse to concede until we have rooted out all the Dem fraud.
This is a lie.

There was no ‘fraud,’ no ‘cheating.’

Trump was fairly and lawfully voted out of office – and thankfully so.

So naive.

Do you really believe that the Republicans picked up seats in the House and only lost 1 seat in the Senate by people voting a split ticket? In this polarized country, 98%+ of people. if not more, voted a straight Democratic or Republican ticket. Do you really think that you TDS folks went into the polling booth and decided to vote for Biden but checked the box beside a Republican for the House and the Senate just to keep him honest? There is no way you believe that.

Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have vowed to cut my taxes by repealing the SALT cap. A tax cut that overwhelmingly favors the wealthy. I'm a member of the well off who doesn't need the money, but hey I'll take the windfall thanks Dems! :eusa_dance: The liberal masses just shit a brick.
Wrong they have promised to end the Trump tax cuts which is a tax hike on all

But you keep wanking away, you are probably a welfare slob anyway

This makes no sense.

Time to accept it. Republicans are the party of the working wealthy. You know, the successful folks. Adult McDonald's burger flippers and porch sitters are Democrats 99% of the time.

This makes no sense.

Time to accept it. Republicans are the party of the working wealthy. You know, the successful folks. Adult McDonald's burger flippers and porch sitters are Democrats 99% of the time.
LOL the GOP did used to be that, however now the GOP is the party of the working man, both poor and rich and the dopes are the party of welfare

Sure it makes sense, when you end a tax cut, the inverse happens immediately which is a tax hike. It makes sense to people who passed third grade math.

LOL fart on kid

This makes no sense.

LOL the GOP did used to be that, however now the GOP is the party of the working man, both poor and rich and the dopes are the party of welfare

Sure it makes sense, when you end a tax cut, the inverse happens immediately which is a tax hike. It makes sense to people who passed third grade math.

LOL fart on kid

I misread your post. I agree with you. Ending a tax cut is a tax hike.

As for the Republicans being a party of the working wealthy, my point was that the more successful one becomes, the more likely they are to vote Republican. That has been the case for many years. The non-working and the extremely poor vote heavily Democratic.

This makes no sense.

LOL fart on kid

I misread your post. I agree with you. Ending a tax cut is a tax hike.

As for the Republicans being a party of the working wealthy, my point was that the more successful one becomes, the more likely they are to vote Republican. That has been the case for many years. The non-working and the extremely poor vote heavily Democratic.
The GOP is the party of any sane person with a job who does not want to be a communist

Really?

Then why has none of it been taken to the many court cases thus far?

So far trump has lost all his challenges. With the judges not happy that trump didn't present any, that is ZERO, proof of their fraud claims.

If all you claim is true, why isn't it being taken to a court of law?

You are being lied to. Again.

Lets score your post, lie, wrong, and it is. :itsok:

What is a lie about it. What case was taken to court that they presented any evidence of fraud?

What case that trump claimed fraud wasn't thrown out of court?

Where is the lie?

Just saying something doesn't make it true. With you, it seems that you think that your lies are true. They aren't.

I asked you why trump didn't take all that evidence to court. Yet you couldn't reply with anything close to what I asked about or truth.

All you did was call me names. What are you? 12 years old?

Seriously here, why didn't trump and his lawyers take all that so called evidence you claim to court?

Seems you can't answer that.

I can.

All your so called evidence is nothing but lies and pathetic conspiracies.

I think you need to look at my avatar and not confuse me with lowlife filth scum liberals/dems.

I think you need to look at my avatar and not confuse me with lowlife filth scum liberals/dems.
Trust no one...............................................................

XFILES_Smoking_Man.jpg

Forum List

Back