Price Waterhouse Coopers Issues Warning

Imagine it from our side on how boring it is to read the same thing over and over and there is nothing there of value. Wow, and you believe it. Now that is a hoot.

Tell me.....what do I believe exactly?
that I deny something. what is it I deny?

I never said you denied anything. Are you feeling well?
Oh, I see you are now denying your post. I see. I thought I read you mentioning your side, so I supposed based on that language that you were on a side. I supposed you're pulling out of that statement now.

I never said that you denied anything. You said that I believe something. What.....exactly....do I believe?
sure you did, now you're backing off of it. Why? Can't explain the problem?

Tell me.....what do I believe exactly?

Oh, I see you are now denying your post. I see. I thought I read you mentioning your side, so I supposed based on that language that you were on a side. I supposed you're pulling out of that statement now.

I never said that you denied anything. You said that I believe something. What.....exactly....do I believe?

Show me where I accused you of denying something and then we can move forward.

Well..........my 18 y/o superstar daughter will be marching in NYC on Sunday. Her generation is going to end up solving the problem.

Like your generation solved the problems of poverty and drug abuse and black social dysfunction?

See what happens when you use generalizations, you include everyone. So you included me into a post. so you still backing off or do you wnt to explain the problem? BTW go to post #13.

Are you EMBARRASSED to describe "the problem" to us in your own words? I really need to know what problem you hope your daughter will solve... Always a small chance we might agree on some of it.. :D

The problem she will help solve.......is, obviously, our retarded march toward fucking over our planet.....making it dirty......and screwing the economy over for future generations. She looks at idiots who think there aren't such problemsand just shakes her head.

Tthose who deny these problems see anyone who recognizes them as some sort of over the top enviro-nut. I'm not. I'm simply paying attention to the situation and have determined that the science is settled in favor of the view that we are screwing this place over. I look around and see that we shit where we sleep and piss where we drink. I think that's stupid. I also grasp the fact that the shit we use to fuel our economy isn't going to be in abundant supply forever. So.....common sense dictates that we clean up our act and find alternative ways to generate the power that we need.

Those are my own words, pal. Now take your 0.15 degC and stuff it deep. That was your way of denying that a problem exists....was it not?

Last edited:

See what happens when you use generalizations, you include everyone. So you included me into a post. so you still backing off or do you wnt to explain the problem? BTW go to post #13.

Nope. Wasn't talking to you. You need some help.

Are you EMBARRASSED to describe "the problem" to us in your own words? I really need to know what problem you hope your daughter will solve... Always a small chance we might agree on some of it.. :D

The problem she will help solve.......is, obviously, our retarded march toward fucking over our planet.....making it dirty......and screwing the economy over for future generations. She looks at idiots who think their isn't a problem and just shakes her head.

One of the problems that those who deny these problems have is that they see anyone who recognizes them as some sort of over the top enviro-nut. I'm not. I'm simply paying attention to the situation and have determined that the science is settled in favor of the view that we are screwing this place over. I look around and see that we shit where we sleep and piss where we drink. I think that's stupid. I also grasp the fact that the shit we use to fuel our economy isn't going to be in abundant supply forever. So.....common sense dictates that we clean up our act and find alternative ways to generate the power that we need.

Those are my own words, pal. Now take your 0.15 degC and stuff it deep. That was your way of denying that a problem exists....was it not?
what is the situation that you are paying atention to?

Nope. Wasn't talking to you. You need some help.
So now you just lie, nice, again you should watch the use of generalizations. You include everyone in a group that way. Which sherlock includes me. So I see you are not steady, get bent out of shape when confronted, you probably shouldn't post on a message board with that syndrome.

The problem she will help solve.......is, obviously, our retarded march toward fucking over our planet.....making it dirty......and screwing the economy over for future generations. She looks at idiots who think there aren't such problemsand just shakes her head.

Tthose who deny these problems see anyone who recognizes them as some sort of over the top enviro-nut. I'm not. I'm simply paying attention to the situation and have determined that the science is settled in favor of the view that we are screwing this place over. I look around and see that we shit where we sleep and piss where we drink. I think that's stupid. I also grasp the fact that the shit we use to fuel our economy isn't going to be in abundant supply forever. So.....common sense dictates that we clean up our act and find alternative ways to generate the power that we need.

Does your superstar daughter live in NYC?

It's a hoax.....until it starts to impact bottom lines.

Business warned to prepare for catastrophic impacts Guardian Sustainable Business Guardian Professional

Wild USMB long term prediction: Conservatives will begin to accept the science over the next decade.
The only hoax is the hoax that is your premise as well as the article from the Guardian.

The article is reporting on what, I see no link to the report from the PWC.

The Guardian article has no relevance, at best it is hearsay , hearsay is not something that is fact, it's rumor at best.

Link to the PWC report, bet you can not, if you could you find the report does not state what the Guardian, gossips.

It's a hoax.....until it starts to impact bottom lines.

Business warned to prepare for catastrophic impacts Guardian Sustainable Business Guardian Professional

Wild USMB long term prediction: Conservatives will begin to accept the science over the next decade.
The only hoax is the hoax that is your premise as well as the article from the Guardian.

The article is reporting on what, I see no link to the report from the PWC.

The Guardian article has no relevance, at best it is hearsay , hearsay is not something that is fact, it's rumor at best.

Link to the PWC report, bet you can not, if you could you find the report does not state what the Guardian, gossips.

You think that I cannot find and link to the PWC report? Are you some kind of super idiot?

I think you meant to answer my question but forgot to

The link states a, "climate report", you linked to an article, not a report, which is speaking a temperature index.

Link to the climate report, not an article about something else

PWC has an ENTIRE WEBSITE devoted to sustainability. Check it out. Then give me another reach around.

No dickhead. I didn't forget.

We can never be sure with your ramblings and memory lapses and malapropisms.

Anyways, if your daughter travels in her life, then she's helping to exacerbate the problem, not fix the problem.

We can never be sure with your ramblings and memory lapses and malapropisms.

Anyways, if your daughter travels in her life, then she's helping to exacerbate the problem, not fix the problem.

What problem is that?

Forum List

Back