🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Priceless Retaliation: Trump Launches Second Volley Against Heidi Cruz (It's Classic)

"the donald" is a master at deflection. He has no true substance so his only offense is to deflect his lack of intelligence in world diplomacy to a 4th grade school yard rant.

Yes, that's why he has $10 Billion, and you have a cardboard box!

So some group which Cruz has nothing to do with attacks Trump's wife. And Trump's mature response is to get personal with Cruz's wife?

This is your idea of a great leader, dipshits?
You can't be that dumb. Oh wait, yes you can.

So some group which Cruz has nothing to do with attacks Trump's wife.
You don't know that!

Actually we do. It was put out by an anti-Trump PAC, not the Cruz campaign.
Irrelevant. He did not protest his name being on the ad nor demand it be removed. Complicit by his silence!

It's only irrelevant by those who chose to ignore reality. It's illegal for a candidate to coordinate with a PAC in ANY FORM.

Only infantile idiots think this crap from trump is appropriate in any manner.

I think it's appropriate. Cruz is a sleazebag.

Trumpery never talks issues. All we get from him is how amazingly tremendously UGE he is. He's just a gutter snipe, trailer trash with money.

Cruz makes my skin crawl.

Both want an end to the Constitution, Cruz wants sharia law.

The comparison to Jerry Springer is spot on.
Funnily enough,the Muslims in America who support Sharia law vote Democrat.

Why is that?

Because Republicans want to deport them

It seems you are the lowest of low. Everything is about money value to those like you. My comment wasnt about his inherited and stolen wealth. It was about his idiotic playground attitude. So your childish ways shines through too and that is to be expected.
No matter how you try to "color" "the donald"he is a fool.

"the donald" is a master at deflection. He has no true substance so his only offense is to deflect his lack of intelligence in world diplomacy to a 4th grade school yard rant.

It seems you are the lowest of low. Everything is about money value to those like you. My comment wasnt about his inherited and stolen wealth. It was about his idiotic playground attitude. So your childish ways shines through too and that is to be expected.

Prove that his wealth was stolen please.

When liberals have no arguments they resort to complaining about things like "attitudes". What a load.

For one he has filed bankruptcy 4 times. Has he ever paid back those that were left with what he owed them.
I hate when the right wingers defend those that have no real moral ethics.
They use the laws to benefit them to then Nth degree.

When liberals have no arguments they resort to complaining about things like "attitudes". What a load.

For one he has filed bankruptcy 4 times. Has he ever paid back those that were left with what he owed them.

Wasn't this argument dealt with, in like the last page or something?

TL;DR. People making this claim are retarded and have no idea how business operates. In addition you don't apparently even know what theft is... I have a hint, it's what your liberal regressive ideology is all about.

Last edited:

Trump filed for reorganization. His creditors were paid back. Trump became more wealthier and his businesses flourished.

Except by definition it cannot be retaliation because Cruz didn't do a thing to begin with.

Except his PAC did and by any measure that means Cruz.

Anti-Trump Super PAC Attacks Trump’s Wife in Ad – Then When Cruz’s Wife is Exposed, She Claims the Truth “Has No Basis in Reality” - Freedom Outpost
The copyrighted picture in the attack ad was purchased by Cruz’s manager from GQ. Cruz’s Spokesperson was on Fox two weeks before the ad saying the same words used in the attack ad.

The Pattern and practice of the Harvard lawyer indicate his camp was very much involved in the ad. The constant denying it is looking less and less credible.

Except by definition it cannot be retaliation because Cruz didn't do a thing to begin with.

Anti-Trump Super PAC Attacks Trump’s Wife in Ad – Then When Cruz’s Wife is Exposed, She Claims the Truth “Has No Basis in Reality” - Freedom Outpost
The copyrighted picture in the attack ad was purchased by Cruz’s manager from GQ. Cruz’s Spokesperson was on Fox two weeks before the ad saying the same words used in the attack ad.

The Pattern and practice of the Harvard lawyer indicate his camp was very much involved in the ad. The constant denying it is looking less and less credible.

Hitler never murdered anyone.

Once again, it wasn't his PAC. It has no affiliation with him.

And how is it an attack to post publically available pictures Trump supporters have been using to encourage men to vote for Trump?

Once again, it wasn't his PAC. It has no affiliation with him.

And how is it an attack to post publically available pictures Trump supporters have been using to encourage men to vote for Trump?
Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

Forum List

Back