Priceless Retaliation: Trump Launches Second Volley Against Heidi Cruz (It's Classic)

So what is the deal wh mrs Cruz? The good parts of the police report were blocked out.

Apparently National Enquier and multiple sources say Cruz has multiple affairs. Not to mention hookers at a going rate. With Heidi going off the rails not too long ago. This can all coincide.

Apparently National Enquier and multiple sources say Cruz has multiple affairs. Not to mention hookers at a going rate. With Heidi going off the rails not too long ago. This can all coincide.

Desperate eh?

Strange if Trump is as awesome as you guys claim

Desperate eh?

It's not the point of awesome. It's the preaching Cruz has done to where that doesn't help. I mean, if these affairs and hookers are accurate. Which like I said it strangely is connecting the dots. Not a good example if you claim to be conservative. Politically it could end Cruz. But time will tell, sport.

Desperate eh?

It's not the point of awesome. It's the preaching Cruz has done to where that doesn't help. I mean, if these affairs and hookers are accurate. Which like I said it strangely is connecting the dots. Not a good example if you claim to be conservative. Politically it could end Cruz. But time will tell, sport.

I highly doubt trumpets making things up is going to sink Ted's career

Desperate eh?

You saw him lose South Carolina right?

Trumpery never talks issues. All we get from him is how amazingly tremendously UGE he is. He's just a gutter snipe, trailer trash with money.

Cruz makes my skin crawl.

Both want an end to the Constitution, Cruz wants sharia law.

The comparison to Jerry Springer is spot on.
Funnily enough,the Muslims in America who support Sharia law vote Democrat.

Why is that?

Desperate eh?

So your saying Cruz lost South Carolina because Trump lied about him?

Trumpery never talks issues. All we get from him is how amazingly tremendously UGE he is. He's just a gutter snipe, trailer trash with money.

Why is that?
That's easy, no member of a minority group in their right mind would vote for the bigoted xenophobic GOP. It would be like you driving your pick-em-up truck into a lake. It makes no sense.

Why is that?
That's easy, no member of a minority group in their right mind would vote for the bigoted xenophobic GOP. It would be like you driving your pick-em-up truck into a lake. It makes no sense.
Except your party is entirely dependent on bigotry and xenophobia to continue to survive as the bellwether white vote runs to the Republicans after splitting evenly for the parties for 100s of years.

The reason why you all take such offense to Trump calling some Mexican immigrants rapists, drug smugglers, murders etc., is because you feel Mexicans are morally superior to whites. You are a racist piece of shit and so is the majority of your party, but you are too stupid to understand that.

So some group which Cruz has nothing to do with attacks Trump's wife. And Trump's mature response is to get personal with Cruz's wife?

This is your idea of a great leader, dipshits?

Oh please, get off your soapbox. Hillary is married to a man who sexually assaulted women and took advantage of an intern, THEN perjured himself over it and proceeded to be impeached. That shit is FAR WORSE than something Donald Trump tweeted.

Pretty funny actually, as Heidi doesn't look anywhere near as ugly as The Mooooch!

th
michelle+obama+-+ugly.jpg

Desperate eh?

So your saying Cruz lost South Carolina because Trump lied about him?

Pahaha... are you still in a weird denial Trump isn't growing support?

"the donald" is a master at deflection. He has no true substance so his only offense is to deflect his lack of intelligence in world diplomacy to a 4th grade school yard rant.

Forum List

Back