Priceless Retaliation: Trump Launches Second Volley Against Heidi Cruz (It's Classic)

Trump late last night tweeted a post showing a side by side image of Heidi Cruz and Trump’s wife, Melania. Text on the picture read: “No need to 'spill the beans.’ The images are worth a thousand words.”

CeSI7TIW4AApKS0.jpg

3056985200000578-3406108-image-a-4_1453210554500.jpg

Donald Trump Targets Ted Cruz's Wife on Twitter Again
What a lowlife he is. First, this relaliation is classless and childish. Second, it was not Cruz or the Cruz campaign that published Melania's photos. Trump is retaliating against the wrong person.

It will be exciting when Drumpf retaliates against the wrong world leader.
What other country is he eligible to be president of?

Trump only acts this way because he's running a campaign.

Most people find him to be a friendly, calm guy in person.
How the fuck would you know? This is the worst kind of dribble you regularly post. Unbelievable.

You're just biased.
People that know him personally and aren't running against him for president say that's the kind of guy he is. I heard it too often before he started running, and now, to believe otherwise. What you're feeling is a product of the MSM's brainwashing tactics.

To be frank........If you want to be a dickhead to him, he can give back in spades. That's the New Yorker in him.

I think world leaders would have much more respect for him than they do for our current joke of a president.
I live outside the US and talk to people from may different nationalities because I work in an international environment. I also watch news from different countries. People around the world are aghast at him. They DO NOT LIKE HIM. Period.

I don't know what MSM is. Is it a news program? I've never seen it. I can hardly be brainwashed my something I've never viewed or listened to.

Once again, you make a complete ass out of yourself with your assumptions.

Except by definition it cannot be retaliation because Cruz didn't do a thing to begin with.
Yes he did. His organization tried to "slut-shame" Trump's wife for being prettier than Cruz's wife.

If this is Trump's big bean spilling, then WHAT. THE. FUCK. ?????.

There is obviously nothing in here that indicates any kind of wrong doing by Mrs. Cruz. In fact, the only thing that can be inferred is a potential health issue, possibly a mental health issue. Not only is this a pathetic attempt to imply anything, it is by far the ugliest thing I've ever seen in politics. EVER.

This woman's potential mental health problems are nobody's damn business! Furthermore, Trump's attempt to paint anyone in a negative light simply over the suggestion of a mental health problem is extremely damaging and harmful, because it perpetuates a world of stigma and false and negative biases and misinformation about a very important component of human well being.

Just when you think this shit show can't get any more pathetic, Trump manages to bring even more shame and embarrassment to American politics.

Last edited:
If this is Trump's big bean spilling, then WHAT. THE. FUCK. ?????.

There is obviously nothing in here that indicates any kind of wrong doing by Mrs. Cruz. In fact, the only thing that can be inferred is a potential health issue, possibly a mental health issue. Not only is this a pathetic attempt to imply anything, it is by far the ugliest thing I've ever seen in politics. EVER.

This woman's potential mental health problems are nobody's damn business! Furthermore, Trump's attempt to paint anyone in a negative light simply over the suggestion of a mental health problem is extremely damaging to and harmful, because it perpetuates a world of stigma and false and negative biases and misinformation about a very important component of human well being.

Just when you think this shit show can't get any more pathetic, Trump manages to bring even more shame and embarrassment to American politics.
I think the fact that Cruz is trying to act like he's an outsider when in fact he is an ultimate insider playing a role as an outsider......and the fact that his wife works for Goldman Sachs......I mean this shit you just can't make up.

It will be too easy for Hillary to knock this nasty little lying fake out in the general election.

What a lowlife he is. First, this relaliation is classless and childish. Second, it was not Cruz or the Cruz campaign that published Melania's photos. Trump is retaliating against the wrong person.

How the fuck would you know? This is the worst kind of dribble you regularly post. Unbelievable.

You're just biased.
People that know him personally and aren't running against him for president say that's the kind of guy he is. I heard it too often before he started running, and now, to believe otherwise. What you're feeling is a product of the MSM's brainwashing tactics.

To be frank........If you want to be a dickhead to him, he can give back in spades. That's the New Yorker in him.

I think world leaders would have much more respect for him than they do for our current joke of a president.
I live outside the US and talk to people from may different nationalities because I work in an international environment. I also watch news from different countries. People around the world are aghast at him. They DO NOT LIKE HIM. Period.

I don't know what MSM is. Is it a news program? I've never seen it. I can hardly be brainwashed my something I've never viewed or listened to.

The MSM is the MainStreamMedia.
Hard to believe as long as you've been here you still don't know that.

And of course everyone thinks he's a terrible Ogre.....the MSM paints him that way 24/7. Most of these countries only see CNN world news...which is part of the MSM. And just to put this in proper perspective......the MSM painted Bush and Reagan the same way. If they aren't Dummycraps they all get the same crap.

You're just biased.

And of course everyone thinks he's a terrible Ogre.....the MSM paints him that way 24/7. Most of these countries only see CNN world news...which is part of the MSM. And just to put this in proper perspective......the MSM painted Bush and Reagan the same way. If they aren't Dummycraps they all get the same crap.
What’s hard to believe is that anyone buys into the ‘main stream media’ myth – it’s as much an idiotic lie as ‘liberal’ media.

There is no ‘MSM conspiracy.’

‘The media’ do not exist as a single entity.

‘The media’ do not ‘work together’ to propagate a particular world view or to engage in ‘brainwashing’ – it’s all delusional nonsense from the ridiculous right.

Cruz messed up his campaign right when he messed up Ben Carson's. Not only messed up. But cheating enough to where it could go to court. Not to mention him all of sudden attacking Trump first. He wasn't even paying attention to Cruz until Cruz was saying all these names like "trumpertantrum"? That's not going to attract votes.

Cruz messed up his campaign right when he messed up Ben Carson's. Not only messed up. But cheating enough to where it could go to court. Not to mention him all of sudden attacking Trump first. He wasn't even paying attention to Cruz until Cruz was saying all these names like "trumpertantrum"? That's not going to attract votes.

Where exactly do you guys find the sand to stick your head in?

You're just biased.

What’s hard to believe is that anyone buys into the ‘main stream media’ myth – it’s as much an idiotic lie as ‘liberal’ media.

‘The media’ do not ‘work together’ to propagate a particular world view or to engage in ‘brainwashing’ – it’s all delusional nonsense from the ridiculous right.
:itsok:That's okay.....we understand.

I think the fact that Cruz is trying to act like he's an outsider when in fact he is an ultimate insider playing a role as an outsider......and the fact that his wife works for Goldman Sachs......I mean this shit you just can't make up.

That has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

It will be too easy for Hillary to knock this nasty little lying fake out in the general election.

Almost as easy as her doing it to Trump.

Cruz has been insulting Trump ever since Rubio dropped out. It's like he caught the same disease that Jeb had and Rubio had. It's like a form of Tourretts Syndrome that makes them blurt out insults about Trump. The first words out of his filthy sewer at AIPAC was making fun of Trump....and it went nowhere. I just wish the phony fuck would shut his pie-hole.

Well, in order for you to keep up this defense of the lying prick you have to say that.

But what's really happening is the curtain has been pulled away and the truth will become known....and you will eventually discover why Trump has been calling Ted Cruz Lying Ted all of this time.

Well, in order for you to keep up this defense of the lying prick you have to say that.

What defense?

But what's really happening is the curtain has been pulled away and the truth will become known....and you will eventually discover why Trump has been calling Ted Cruz Lying Ted all of this time.

You're a piece of shit.

Cruz has been insulting Trump ever since Rubio dropped out. It's like he caught the same disease that Jeb had and Rubio had. It's like a form of Tourretts Syndrome that makes them blurt out insults about Trump. The first words out of his filthy sewer at AIPAC was making fun of Trump....and it went nowhere. I just wish the phony fuck would shut his pie-hole.

The most bizarre part really is Heidi Cruz with her background. I mean, we clearly want to move on with the bushy's.

It's obvious why. Because Trump is one of the biggest liars to ever run for office

Cruz hides behind a Super PAC run by one of his operatives, Liz Mair, and then calls Trump the "sniveling coward!"

You're just biased.

But when the majority who work in the media vote for Dems that is not fair nor balanced news of opinions.
Media Bias Basics and Newspaper Journalists
KEY FINDINGS:

• 81 percent of the journalists interviewed voted for the Democratic presidential candidate in every election between 1964 and 1976.
  • In the Democratic landslide of 1964, 94 percent of the press surveyed voted for President Lyndon Johnson (D) over Senator Barry Goldwater (R).
  • In 1968, 86 percent of the press surveyed voted for Democrat Senator Hubert Humphrey.
  • In 1972, when 62 percent of the electorate chose President Richard Nixon, 81 percent of the media elite voted for liberal Democratic Senator George McGovern.
  • In 1976, the Democratic nominee, Jimmy Carter, captured the allegiance of 81 percent of the reporters surveyed while a mere 19 percent cast their ballots for President Gerald Ford.
  • Over the 16-year period, the Republican candidate always received less than 20 percent of the media elite’s vote.
  • Lichter and Rothman’s survey of journalists discovered that “Fifty-four percent placed themselves to the left of center, compared to only 19 percent who chose the right side of the spectrum.”
  • “Fifty-six percent said the people they worked with were mostly on the left, and only 8 percent on the right — a margin of seven-to-one.”

When you have the vast majority of one opinion only with very little to no conservatives or independents working also in the news it gets pretty skewed to one side. The Lefts side of views.

It's obvious why. Because Trump is one of the biggest liars to ever run for office

No I think that label should go to Johnson, Nixon and Hillary.

Forum List

Back