Pride?

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever made that meme, cherry picked

What actually makes them racist?

They're not racist..

Complete unadulterated BS.

BLM Co foundet Yusra Khogall stated white people are sub human.

That's racist. No two ways about it.

/discussion

Say Black pride and you get government funding.

Say White pride and you get government surveillance.
Ya got a point, there.

That's why I think "black pride" is a bullshit phrase, too. Proud of African heritage? That does mean something, though.
And of that African heritage. Why is it only in identity identified America is it necessary to hyphen a persons heritage as African -American? I never hear of this in Canada, U.K., Australia etc.
Other groups are proud of heritage as I am of Polish, but I am an American first and always.
No hyphen needed.

/discussion
Sassy, I think the founders of BLM are obnoxious pigs, but I've never heard of them saying white people are sub-human.

'Course who would know more about sub-humans than the founders of BLM.

So, do you have a link to the pigs making that statement?

Update: Never mind, I found the link.

I don't pay attention to BLM because I think they're brainless thugs. All they do is whine, and riot, and steal, and destroy businesses. As far as I'm concerned rioters and looters should be shot on the spot. Police need to start doing their job.

Last edited:
A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever made that meme, cherry picked

They're not racist..

/discussion
Sassy, I think the founders of BLM are obnoxious pigs, but I've never heard of them saying white people are sub-human.

Mulitiple links available...

Huffpo good enough?

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign

FrKgbyD.jpg

They're not racist..

/discussion

When? Where? Need an exact quote. They are extremely naive about their demands. Took them 2 or 3 years to "spit it out", but I don't know any leadership that openly endorsed Black racism or nationalism..

FrKgbyD.jpg

They're not racist..

/discussion

When? Where? Need an exact quote. They are extremely naive about their demands. Took them 2 or 3 years to "spit it out", but I don't know any leadership that openly endorsed Black racism or nationalism..

I provided a link and was able to choose from about 20.

Also there are numerous videos of other BLM members spewing their racist vomit

FrKgbyD.jpg
Perhaps if you tried being honest. Or are you honestly so blind as that?

FrKgbyD.jpg
Perhaps if you tried being honest. Or are you honestly so blind as that?
What the fuck does that mean?

They're not racist..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

Didya read the article? NOT a co-founder of BLM, but of the Toronto Branch. And that branch is extremely radical in it's views because attracts folks who are not ALLOWED to speak hate without taking cover in an org like BLM. It's CANADA.. Land of incarcerating you for HATE SPEECH. UNLESS --- you're org is one of the "protected" species of hate. The haters have a harder time up there finding "political cover"..

One CHAPTER -- a couple flaming hacks. They should be pushed out. BLM should have done it when this bad press started to catch fire. Pushing folks OUT of organizations is not easy. No organization is capable of putting up borders and defending it's brand against MILLIONS of whackos trying to climb aboard.

They're not racist..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

Didya read the article? NOT a co-founder of BLM, but of the Toronto Branch. And that branch is extremely radical in it's views because attracts folks who are not ALLOWED to speak hate without taking cover in an org like BLM. It's CANADA.. Land of incarcerating you for HATE SPEECH. UNLESS --- you're org is one of the "protected" species of hate. The haters have a harder time up there finding "political cover"..

One CHAPTER -- a couple flaming hacks. They should be pushed out. BLM should have done it when this bad press started to catch fire. Pushing folks OUT of organizations is not easy. No organization is capable of putting up borders and defending it's brand against MILLIONS of whackos trying to climb aboard.

Oh cut the crap. They're racist.

White pride is immense.
As a white man I can glory in the genius of Elvis, John Lennon and Johnny Cash.
It enables me to look down on Chuck Berry,Al Green and Prince.

They're not racist..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

I did read the article and I know they're part of a Canadian branch of the BLM.

But I've also seen interviews and clips of the founders of the American BLM group. And they are as obnoxious and disgusting as any people I've ever watched.

They could have made a positive difference but they've chosen another way. IMO, they've done more to damage blacks than to help them.

They're not racist..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

But I've also seen interviews and clips of the founders of the American BLM group. And they are as obnoxious and disgusting as any people I've ever watched.

They could have made a positive difference but they've chosen another way. IMO, they've done more to damage blacks than to help them.

I've had my own personal encounter with BLM, racist and hateful to the core

They're not racist..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

Have you read their Platforms and Statements? No Black racism there. A lot of absurd NAIVETY. A good dose of HATE for "the system". No racism.

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

Have you read their Platforms and Statements? No Black racism there. A lot of absurd NAIVETY. A good dose of HATE for "the system". No racism.

You're deluded, our Outreach had an encounter with them. They DEMANDED we say Black Lives Matter, when I told them all lives matter I was a racist bitch.

Back your goddamn choo choo up, I'm not buying what you're selling.

No use for them and never will have. And by the way 80% of the people we were feeding and clothing, helping with necessities were ...guess now. Black.

They're not racist..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

I said there is HATE. They want to END prisons. END charging juveniles with misdemeanors and felonies. They are borderline anarchists. And because of these demands -- they HATE authority. But as I outlined above about the LParty outreach that is connecting with the economically oppressed, BLM is EXACTLY CORRECT about the callous, inept ways that the criminal justice system design NOW inflicts on them.

Answer is not getting rid of cops and the LAW -- but forcing INNOVATION and customer representation into the Criminal Justice system. So that it better serves and accommodates those of lessor means.

When we tell them that by constantly supporting LARGER more MUSCULAR govt (IE -- voting Democratic) they are constantly digging a deeper hole ---- ROOMS full of eyes light up.. It's the rational alternative to what BLM is telling them needs to be done..

And they've not heard that angle from Dems/Repubs before --- of course..

/discussion

Huffpo good enough?

I've seen their behavior and that of their followers. Their words are meaningless, if they don't match their actions.

The Orange Weinie, and his supporters, claim he is not racist, either. But his words and actions over time tell a different story.

Should we not believe our 'lying' eyes? IMO, BLMers act like thugs.

Forum List

Back