Priest shot dead in front of AZ church

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Priest shot dead and another injured at Arizona church | Mail Online

A priest who was severely injured during an attempted robbery inside his church managed to issue last rites to his fellow pastor who died from a gunshot wound following the senseless attack.

Father Kenneth Walker, 28, associate pastor at the Mother of Mercy Mission Catholic Church in Phoenix, Arizona, died in hospital after being shot on Wednesday night.

Father Joseph Terra, the 56-year-old pastor at the church, was badly wounded but reportedly in a stable condition today.

A fellow priest said it was his understanding that Father Terra was able to absolve and issue last rites for his young colleague despite his own extensive injuries.

Read more: Priest shot dead and another injured at Arizona church | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If only they carried loaded guns under their robes.

Father Kenneth Walker, 28, associate pastor at the Mother of Mercy Mission Catholic Church in Phoenix, Arizona, died in hospital after being shot on Wednesday night.

Father Joseph Terra, the 56-year-old pastor at the church, was badly wounded but reportedly in a stable condition today.
I pray that those responsible for this senseless murder will be arrested, tried and convicted of Capital Murder! :evil:

Last edited:
I wouldn't like the last rights routine if I was dying, I' prefer one of two scenarios:

1. Be like the alien in Predator and detonate a small nuclear device countdown
2. Make the "what... are you... prepared... to do" speech from Connery in The Untouchables

Forum List

Back