Prince Charles & Boris Johnson test positive for coronavirus

Nixon's 24 year old daughter was "smitten with Charles", when they met at the White House during the Nixon presidency, according to the British tabloids

Seeing they will have the best medical money can buy mean they will not suffer like us serfs...

Let me know when someone that matters falls ill and not some spoiled ass Royal that matters not!

Seeing they will have the best medical money can buy mean they will not suffer like us serfs...

Let me know when someone that matters falls ill and not some spoiled ass Royal that matters not!

He matters to the tabloids. Otherwise, what would they have to talk about?

Oh, there's always Trump.

Trump, Clinton, if Elvis is still singing and raping women, so much more than if Charles really has sex with his wife that launched a thousand ships... the other way...

Anyhoo, he will get the best treatment unless the Queen decides it is time for her son to visit his ex-wife and offs him and uses the Coronavirus as an excuse...

Prince Charles once lamented that he has no power as Prince of Wales.

and yet...

Prince Charles founded the British Asian trust.
Prince Charles designed an experimental town.
HM The Queen led the UK out of a commonwealth crisis.
HM The Queen has raised more than 1.4B GBP through her support of charities.

shirtless Prince Charles

BsHHEsHIIAEyeCP

DZij1rSWAAMtqxf

RE to OP:
WITH EARS like his, it makes a huge target and capture of droplets.

If its the ears, B. Hussein O. should definitely get tested.
I'm sure glad that Obama is leading the effort to defeat this virus........oh sorry....that's Trump.....but still....Obama cares.
He's my hero...(maybe some day he'll show his face in public again).

When's the last time an English monarch simply retired? ... some have been forced off the throne (Edward VIII), but who just simply stepped down and let their heir take over? ...
[/QUOTE/]

Edward VIII was forced off? I thought he abdicated voluntarily
Formally he abdicated of his own free will but maybe somebody "helped" him to make a decision...and I'm pretty sure it wasn't an easy decision.... :dunno:
Edward_abdication.png

Forum List

Back