Prince Dead at 57

Not a big fan, but the man definitely had a Jimi button installed on that guitar.

If QEII were not a self serving self aggrandizing old hag, she would have abdicated and her son would have been King Charles at least 40 years ago.

Who gives a fuck? The English monarchy is a tourist attraction. I'm sure Charles is doing just fine being a lowly prince.

r-PRINCE-huge.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I liked his music

Was it possibly a drug thing?

OMG incredible that Prince was 57 years-old. His music wasn't my type of music, however I can appreciate that he possessed a natural talent and wrote his own material, so respect to him for this.

God save the Queen! :salute:

Selfish self aggrandizing old hag, who does not give a shit about his son.

huh?

If QEII were not a self serving self aggrandizing old hag, she would have abdicated and her son would have been King Charles at least 40 years ago.

PS I meant to say HER son.

At this point, Charles isn't eligible for the throne anymore, having married a divorcee. The Queen should abdicate immediately in favor of William and Kate. They are very popular.

I remember when Purple Rain came out in the '80s. 1984 I think. Those songs were unlike anything I had ever heard. One of the top albums of all time.

RIP

Forum List

Back