Prince Harry attacks press over girlfriend's race

She's very ugly and 100% not sophisticated, her Mother is worse, like something a cow drops from it's buttocks. Harry himself is an ugly creature, all those English Royals are weird looking and very ugly.

They are the equivalent of Bling on the proper Social Scale.
I've never been much of an expert on men's looks but in my opinion:

Not so ugly:

prince-harry1.jpg

Monster ugly:

RTX1C9LH.jpg

From the referenced article:
Markle’s father, Thomas, is white and her mother, Doria Ragland, African-American, and she has written about her heritage on her website, describing herself as biracial and “half black and half white.”​

She looks like a white woman to me as well; however, the provincial notion that the slightest bit of black ancestry is sufficient to make one be black is still widely held among many white folks. As if it's not bad enough that we make an issue of one's skin color, that the matter extends to imply that black blood be so "powerful" that just a tiny bit of it will yet make an otherwise non-black appearing person be indeed black is just pathetic. The fact of the matter is that just a bit of white blood will make a non-white person appear less non-white. And yet, the former circumstance is socially harmful in some ways, and the latter is generally viewed as socially beneficial. The duplicitous incongruity of those two rationales taken in concert should be a source of cultural despondency.

She says she is half black but she looks more quadroon or octoroon.

The relationship will never get passed the pattycake stage. The crown will not tolerate such pollution of the royal bloodline.
Those terms were used at the slave markets.
Is there a new term? I really don't care what was used at slave markets. I hear that New Orleans still has illegal quadroon and octoroon balls.

It's not like calling them a high yellow.

She says she is half black but she looks more quadroon or octoroon.

The relationship will never get passed the pattycake stage. The crown will not tolerate such pollution of the royal bloodline.
Those terms were used at the slave markets.
So we're conjunctions. What's your point?

Forum List

Back