Princeton professor: transgenderism not scientific

Oh my God! This poor man....he's so fucked. He'll be fired soon. Maybe arrested.

It's not good that someone might be fired for voicing an opinion, he's entitled to his opinion, why can't Leftists be more tolerant.

It's not in their makeup..but yet they demand it from everyone else

He used his means of employment ( Princeton) on his twitter page..
People get fired for that all of the time..

Where have you been, you disappeared or something, this is the first post of yours I've seen for a while.

Is that correct or are you being sarcastic, about his using his means of employment on his Twitter page = firing offence?

So last week the RWnuts were calling transgenderism mental disease, this week it's a superstitious belief?

What will it be next week?

I've been superstitious since I was about 6 years-old, it's why I never comment in a thread about The Donald has already won the election....cart before horse and big jinx situation :eek-52:

Oh my God! This poor man....he's so fucked. He'll be fired soon. Maybe arrested.

It's not good that someone might be fired for voicing an opinion, he's entitled to his opinion, why can't Leftists be more tolerant.

Where have you been, you disappeared or something, this is the first post of yours I've seen for a while.

Is that correct or are you being sarcastic, about his using his means of employment on his Twitter page = firing offence?

Yes he's right. Here in the US....if you identify your employer on social media and then say something political (mostly if you're a conservative) they can fire you for it.

The left here is inching us closer to Chinese communist speech restrictions.

You're hoping beyond hope ain't ya?

Just making a point that ( without Princeton Professor) no one would give a shit what he has to say.

I bet he is a pompous ass...lol...just saying. I bet the the air is thick with all of stuffy Pompous Princeton Professors under one roof.

Yes he's right. Here in the US....if you identify your employer on social media and then say something political (mostly if you're a conservative) they can fire you for it.

Wow that's very disturbing....so the First Amendment is now just for Leftists also....any Conservative sppech is automatically a variation of Hate Speech or something.

So last week the RWnuts were calling transgenderism mental disease, this week it's a superstitious belief?

They're losing their fight so they're pulling out the attack stops.

The poor professor is about to be crucified by the gaystapo and left loons

Princeton Prof: Transgenderism Not Scientific, ‘Superstitious Belief’

A noted Princeton University professor has attacked the very notion of transgenderism, saying that the belief “that a woman can be trapped inside a man’s body” is ludicrous and superstitious, with no basis in medical fact.

Robert P. George, the McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence at Princeton, sent out a tweet late Sunday evening questioning the science behind the transgender movement, in reaction to the Obama administration’s threatening letter to educators mandating accommodation of gender-confused teenagers.

Robert P. George‏@McCormickProf

There are few superstitious beliefs as absurd as the idea that a woman can be trapped in a man's body & vv. But in the Age of Feeling . . .

With Obama's bathroom edict, the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of children is in graver peril than ever. Vouchers!

Prof: Transgenderism Not Scientific, ‘Superstitious Belief’

Just because he has professor after his name doesn't make him a expert...He is a Law professor and Blue Grass Banjo Picker...
:lmao:

He has Princeton professor on his profile, and making political comments, I doubt the school is very happy today.

I dunno. I had some pretty colorful professors in college. A little crazy, even. They never got fired.
I gotta agree, though, that a law professor has no scientific/psychological expertise to back up his OPINION on transgenderism. I got one of those, too. Doesn't mean anyone is going to listen to me.

A noted Princeton University professor has attacked the very notion of transgenderism, saying that the belief “that a woman can be trapped inside a man’s body” is ludicrous and superstitious, with no basis in medical fact.

Robert P. George, the McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence at Princeton, sent out a tweet late Sunday evening questioning the science behind the transgender movement, in reaction to the Obama administration’s threatening letter to educators mandating accommodation of gender-confused teenagers.

There are few superstitious beliefs as absurd as the idea that a woman can be trapped in a man's body & vv. But in the Age of Feeling . . .

With Obama's bathroom edict, the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of children is in graver peril than ever. Vouchers!

Just because he has professor after his name doesn't make him a expert...He is a Law professor and Blue Grass Banjo Picker...

He has Princeton professor on his profile, and making political comments, I doubt the school is very happy today.

I dunno. I had some pretty colorful professors in college. A little crazy, even. They never got fired.
I gotta agree, though, that a law professor has no scientific/psychological expertise to back up his OPINION on transgenderism. I got one of those, too. Doesn't mean anyone is going to listen to me.

He has his right to voice his opinion just as anyone else does, this is America....not the Soviet Union

Wow that's very disturbing....so the First Amendment is now just for Leftists also....any Conservative sppech is automatically a variation of Hate Speech or something.
All that swill is highly exaggerated. College campuses tolerate a lot of different voices.

He has his right to voice his opinion just as anyone else does, this is America....not the Soviet Union
I never said he didn't. It just seemed like you were using his "opinion" as an expert article. If he gets fired, I will be as disgusted as you, believe me.

You are an attorney ? So is my husband... He has a awesome business mind, I am the opposite artist type. We have some very good discussions.

All that swill is highly exaggerated. College campuses tolerate a lot of different voices.
Not really. They are the bastions of political correctness. Conservatives don't get much air time on college reeducation camps.

I never said he didn't. It just seemed like you were using his "opinion" as an expert article. If he gets fired, I will be as disgusted as you, believe me.

Nope, my point is the gaystapo will attack and attempt to crucify....which lends support to how intolerant the left truly is while screaming for tolerance. Already some are proving my intent

Nope, my point is the gaystapo will attack and attempt to crucify....which lends support to how intolerant the left truly is while screaming for tolerance. Already some are proving my intent

I am sure he thought of that before he hit the send button, but your right the extremes will be climbing on him like a ant hill..
So I get where you are coming from. Just like Chick-a-flick..

They're losing their fight so they're pulling out the attack stops.
Actually a person said it and some lefties think "the right" said it. I think you lost your struggle with sanity as well.

You think only ONE rightwinger on this forum called transgenderism a mental disease?

Name that ONE.

Whether 'transgenderism' is true or not is not a matter of 'left' or 'right'. If we are not sure of its biological base, it's a question of research. In any case, it's a matter of science.
If it 'only' exists because humans think so, it still exists, as humans decide reality.
Personally agreeing with the professor that the problem in psychological does not make one 'right' or 'left'. It doesn't make one prejudiced against anyone else.

Forum List

Back