Prison-break killers' DNA found in US cabin

pwjohn

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Buttlick Kentucky
New York (AFP) - A DNA breakthrough in the manhunt for two US escaped murderers shows they may have broken into a cabin near the maximum-security New York jail from which they escaped, police said Monday.

Richard Matt, 49, and David Sweat, 35, escaped 17 days ago from a maximum security jail close to the Canadian border, in a carefully rehearsed, elaborate prison break that has been likened to a Hollywood movie.

Prison-break killers DNA found in US cabin - Yahoo News

A week ago, son in law, who has worked Corrections for 20 years, was saying they were well out of the state, going with the rumors of them heading for Canada, but more likely close to Mexico.

I told him, because of the fact their driver had not shown up, there had been no mention of stolen cars in the area, and to anyones knowledge they had no phone nor contacts in the area to call anyway, they were within a 10 mile radius of the prison.

Looks like I wasn't far off.

I'm amazed they haven't been caught yet.

Too many out of the area 'sightings' that needed to be checked out.

Zzz...

Biggest non-event since New Year's Eve.

I disagree entirely with your opinion. A federal prison simply allows two killers, one of them a cop killer by the way, to simply waltz out of there, and with hours passing before anybody noticed.

They've got a lot of explaining to do starting with how they plan to keep the public safe from iterrorists incarcerated at their facilities.

A week ago, son in law, who has worked Corrections for 20 years, was saying they were well out of the state, going with the rumors of them heading for Canada, but more likely close to Mexico.

I told him, because of the fact their driver had not shown up, there had been no mention of stolen cars in the area, and to anyones knowledge they had no phone nor contacts in the area to call anyway, they were within a 10 mile radius of the prison.

Looks like I wasn't far off.

White convicts who run to mexico invariably get caught for obvious reasons.

They should have focused all their efforts in the immediate area of the prison knowing how many hiding places were available to them. Including unoccupied cabins in large numbers.

LOLOLOL....I was just watching Matt do a interview with this idiot husband of the now infamous wife slut who helped these two murderers escape.....and he's all ga ga over the fact his slut wife "refused" to help these murderers kill him, because she loved him!!! LOLOLOL...now lets think for a second....two guys spend months planning an escape and once free will travel to the guys house, kill him and......then kick ass and get out to fown???? Does that make sense???? I'm thinking this slut wife is telling this story to keep herself in good with her stupid husband....cause believing that story just doesn't make sense to me. The question would be WHY???? I mean does he have a kick ass insurance policy?

Forum List

Back