Prison Was Made For People Like This....

Trump defended the valuations as “guesstimates” and said each of the financial statements included disclaimers, suggesting the reader was warned.

“I never felt that these statements would be taken very seriously, because you open it up and right at the beginning of the statement, you read a page and a half of stuff saying, go get your own accounting, go get your own this, go get your own that.”

Trump Under Oath: Assets Are ‘Mona Lisas,’ His Name Worth $3 Billion Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

If this is his Asset Valuation Principle, why should anyone believe his boasts about his economy?

He even tells you to go to other, more credible, sources to get actionable information.

I've done "Documentary Due Diligence" for Real Estate sponsors/managers. Every assertion of fact must be reconcilable. You must take care with comparisons, qualifying adjectives and particularly superlatives.

His paperwork wouldn't survive that process for a $10 million dollar program.

This suggests that all releases touting his achievements are glosses on lies.
You believe Joe Biden, don't you?

Trump has aggressively sought celebrity since the 1970s.

And he's been pretty successful as well. The Trump name is known worldwide as a symbol of excellence and Donald Trump himself is known for his tremendous humility that he'll tell you about if you listen.

And he's been pretty successful as well. The Trump name is known worldwide as a symbol of excellence and Donald Trump himself is known for his tremendous humility that he'll tell you about if you listen.
In synthetic fabrics...

Damn you freaks are sick! You cannot stop yapping about Trump because you are TERRIFIED he will be the next president. TERRIFIED!
There are no positives about Biden. So they have to try to beat down Trump but all they do is increase PresidentTrump's support and appeal. i rather feel that God is at work in this.

Forum List

Back