Prisoner X2 - what is his secret?

I think he was about to tell the world about Israel being behind 9/11.

However, at this point, I will now hide behind the sofa in fear of the comments I'll get for that one. :D
It is a shame that those like Freddie couldn't take their turn being thrown into the jail cell with one of the Muslims who was behind 9/11. .

There's always one boring bastard who has to ruin a perfectly crap joke.
There is always some Muslim or fellow traveler who brings up 9/11 and tries to blame it on the Jews. You can post all the smileys you want to Freddie Boy, and make like you post is some kind of joke, but I wonder why you even brought up 9/11 since your brethren are always lying that Israel and the Jews were behind it. And since you brought up a "boring bastard," Freddie, I hope you don't mind those words coming right back at you for using one of the top hate sites on the Internet -- Jew Watch. However, it really is not unexpected for someone like you to use that site in one of your posts.

It is a shame that those like Freddie couldn't take their turn being thrown into the jail cell with one of the Muslims who was behind 9/11. .

There is always some Muslim or fellow traveler who brings up 9/11 and tries to blame it on the Jews. You can post all the smileys you want to Freddie Boy, and make like you post is some kind of joke, but I wonder why you even brought up 9/11 since your brethren are always lying that Israel and the Jews were behind it. And since you brought up a "boring bastard," Freddie, I hope you don't mind those words coming right back at you for using one of the top hate sites on the Internet -- Jew Watch. However, it really is not unexpected for someone like you to use that site in one of your posts.

The premise is too stupid to take seriously imo. It's a diatribe site you say, and a bad one? Then people who go there seriously have already made up their minds and they're not laughing and hiding under chairs.

I didn't even follow a link because the premise is too preposterous. But it was done with enough humor to get me to laugh and then after I poked him he was even funnier.

So, maybe Fred's got a funny bone along with a bone of contention. It could happen.

The premise is too stupid to take seriously imo. It's a diatribe site you say, and a bad one? Then people who go there seriously have already made up their minds and they're not laughing and hiding under chairs.

I didn't even follow a link because the premise is too preposterous. But it was done with enough humor to get me to laugh and then after I poked him he was even funnier.

So, maybe Fred's got a funny bone along with a bone of contention. It could happen.
Oh, Fred is all right. He's just henpecked and pussy whipped. He has some good arguments but he has blinders on.

Oh, Fred is all right. He's just henpecked and pussy whipped. He has some good arguments but he has blinders on.

Being henpecked and pussy-whipped means he has a relationship that's working and he's getting some.

These are important factors in our relatively short lifespans.

Forum List

Back