Private Miami school refuses to employ anyone who has been vaccinated for COVID

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.
Well, at least parents now know that they'll be spending their money to de-educate their children

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

Their body, their choice. Fuck off, fascist.

Surely it's fascism to say you don't have the choice to vaccinate yourself or not.

Not only is the policy stupid but it is unenforcable. How the fuck would they know who got vaxed or not?

Last edited:
irony_meter[1].gif

Surely it's fascism to say you don't have the choice to vaccinate yourself or not.
Is it also fascism to say that you don't have a choice to stoop at red lights or not?

Private school........................in Florida. Surprise.
Why do the wealthy look malnourished and spent?

Is it also fascism to say that you don't have a choice to stoop at red lights or not?

I always stoop at red lights. Then again I'm nine foot ten.

I hope parents begin to take their kids out of the school. They are denying science and common sense.

I hope parents begin to take their kids out of the school. They are denying science and common sense.

How so?

I always stoop at red lights. Then again I'm nine foot ten.
You don't get the analogy, do you?

Science is a religion to you people...lol

Maybe your tiny mind can understand this:

sci·ence
/ˈsīəns/
noun
  • 1.the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment:

You have the choice to do whatever you want at your house. The second you step out in public, your choices are now limited. When you invade somebody else's space, you only have two choices, you can not enter, or you can comply with what the rules are that allow you to enter.

Maybe your tiny mind can understand this:

sci·ence
/ˈsīəns/
noun
  • 1.the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment:

No. It can't. There is only empty space up there.

You have the choice to do whatever you want at your house. The second you step out in public, your choices are now limited. When you invade somebody else's space, you only have two choices, you can not enter, or you can comply with what the rules are that allow you to enter.

Like wearing a mask in public?

Wait, someone just wrote a post saying the CDC couldn't tell people to wear a mask.

And getting the vaccine would be like telling some they're not getting employed because of an invisible choice they made, like a religious choice, or something.

Forum List

Back