Private Miami school refuses to employ anyone who has been vaccinated for COVID

...it's not hard to get a teaching job....

When was the last time you got one?

There's a nationwide shortage of teachers. If you are one, you can now get a job in practically any district across the country.
You didn't answer my question.

I'm not a teacher.
My point is, if you are a teacher, it's not hard to get a job these days, there are openings virtually everywhere. Why work for someone who's a fucking idiot, when you have so many choices?

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

What's the problem? A lot of places are discriminating against people because of their vaccination status.

Will the Democrat Congress make "vax status " a protected category now?

The school follows bad science, but that is the directors' right.
It’s bad science to not want to subject yourself to an experimental vaccination made by a globalist corporation that has already been fined millions of dollars for ethics violations? Especially if you are young and healthy and have nothing to fear from WuFlu?

Huh.
But that is not so, my friend. Huh.

...it's not hard to get a teaching job....

When was the last time you got one?

There's a nationwide shortage of teachers. If you are one, you can now get a job in practically any district across the country.
You didn't answer my question.

I'm not a teacher.
My point is, if you are a teacher, it's not hard to get a job these days, there are openings virtually everywhere. Why work for someone who's a fucking idiot, when you have so many choices?
It's not that simple. If you are thinking about moving to a new location with a distinctly different culture, you have to consider the prospect of picking up your family and relocating pretty far away. Even if you are thinking about trying to move to the next district over, you face the prospect of establishing your seniority from scratch all over again. Also, you may be involved in a number of aspects of the local community that you have to consider severing ties with as part of such a move. Consider if your spouse has a job in the local area. Consider uprooting your kids from their friends and a local community that is part of their childhood. None of which are deal-breakers on their own, but things to be considered as opposed to trying to affect the culture of your current location in various ways.

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

Their body, their choice. Fuck off, fascist.

Surely it's fascism to say you don't have the choice to vaccinate yourself or not.
Private company, they have the right to make their own decisions.

Of course it's discrimination. It might not fall under the "protected classes" horseshit, but I'm not really interested in the legal status. The fact remains, it IS discrimination against people who aren't vaccinated. Denying that is just silly.
Call it what you want. The bottom line is that it is reasonable and appropriate to protect yourself and your place of business from those who might spread disease.

Not only is the policy stupid but it is unenforcable. How the fuck would they know who got vaxed or not?
It's a political statement. A rhetorical question: If a business can discriminate against people who haven't been vaccinated, could another business discriminate against people who have?
The issue is not descrination. Discrimination has to do with the way we treat others based on race, religion, sexuality and so on. Requirng a vax is a public health issue akin to the widely accepted rules such as "no shirt, no shoes, no service" and more recently mask requirments.

Of course it's discrimination. It might not fall under the "protected classes" horseshit, but I'm not really interested in the legal status. The fact remains, it IS discrimination against people who aren't vaccinated. Denying that is just silly.

A rule that one must not be vaccinated lacks any scientific basis, serves no public health benefit and is just plain stupid. If something like this were to find it's way to a federal court, the only finding would b e that there is no rational basis for it, whereas there most certainly is in the case of requiring a vax.

What does "rational basis" have to do with anything? If acting irrationally is illegal, half our nation should be in jail. The question is whether they have the right to discriminate.
Those morons are trying to penalise people for taking a step to protect their health and the health of those around them. The anti vaxers are quick to wimper about "my body, my choice" but have no problem trying to dictate to others what they can and cannot do with their bodies

Call it what you want. The bottom line is that it is reasonable and appropriate to protect yourself and your place of business from those who might spread disease.
Those morons are trying to penalise people for taking a step to protect their health and the health of those around them. The anti vaxers are quick to wimper about "my body, my choice" but have no problem trying to dictate to others what they can and cannot do with their bodies
The question remains. If companies are allowed discriminate against people who aren't vaccinated, should they also be allowed discriminate against people who are? That's the point this school is trying to make. It's the question they're raising. What's your answer?

Last edited:

I hope parents begin to take their kids out of the school. They are denying science and common sense.
Let's see what happens to the infection rate at the school. If it doesn't deviate significantly from the rest of society, your complaint rings hollow.

Not only is the policy stupid but it is unenforcable. How the fuck would they know who got vaxed or not?
It's a political statement. A rhetorical question: If a business can discriminate against people who haven't been vaccinated, could another business discriminate against people who have?
I don't think it's logical to call every instance of discrimination the same as every other instance.

I hope parents begin to take their kids out of the school. They are denying science and common sense.
Let's see what happens to the infection rate at the school. If it doesn't deviate significantly from the rest of society, your complaint rings hollow.
That's not necessarily true. What would be a test in placing an infected person in the school and seeing how it spread, or didn't

can you provide any statement from Hamburg and Carlson spreading this sort of misinformation? if not your post is fake news

We do know Harris during the campaign repeatedly spread distrust about the vaccine...this could simply be from that

can you provide any statement from Hamburg and Carlson spreading this sort of misinformation? if not your post is fake news

We do know Harris during the campaign repeatedly spread distrust about the vaccine...this could simply be from that
Sean Hannity Questions If Any Science Involved In Vaccination, Rips Fauci (yahoo.com)

The question remains. If companies are allowed discriminate against people who aren't vaccinated, should they also be allowed discriminate against people who are? That's the point this school is trying to make. It's the question they're raising. What's your answer?
The answer is no for the reasons that I stated. It's a false equivalency logical fallacy

The answer is no for the reasons that I stated. It's a false equivalency logical fallacy

So, you think it should be illegal? Or do you think it IS illegal? I don't know of any laws that currently prohibit it. Do you?

And where did you come up with this "reasonable and appropriate" stipulation?

How the fuck would they know who got vaxed or not?
Most prople would fake getting the vaccine to pass inspection of the hysterical left

i think a stolen or totally fake covid19 shot record would do that

but I agree that the school may have a difficult time discovering the fact if they did get vaccinated

Forum List

Back