Private Miami school refuses to employ anyone who has been vaccinated for COVID

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

Their body, their choice. Fuck off, fascist.
I hope parents begin to take their kids out of the school. They are denying science and common sense.
Actually-----it is looking more and more like the vaccinated are actually carriers of the covid who spread the disease to the others who aren't vaccinated. Just an observation from those reporting catching the disease from those who have been vaccinated. The vaccinated suffer reduced symptoms supposedly but are able--maybe more able to spread the disease on. Just an FYI.
This is especially adorable since the vaccines reportedly only last a few months and vary person to person--so a vaccinated family may not spread the disease but as each individual members immunity wears out, the other family members whose vaccine is still "working" may be spreading the disease to them when they inevitably become vulnerable.

The irony in all this is that they call themselves "the brain school" on their awning. Can you imagine being so unintelligent that you would risk your business to conspiracy theories and brainless nonsense.

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

I hope parents begin to take their kids out of the school. They are denying science and common sense.
Actually-----it is looking more and more like the vaccinated are actually carriers of the covid who spread the disease to the others who aren't vaccinated. Just an observation from those reporting catching the disease from those who have been vaccinated. The vaccinated suffer reduced symptoms supposedly but are able--maybe more able to spread the disease on. Just an FYI.
This is especially adorable since the vaccines reportedly only last a few months and vary person to person--so a vaccinated family may not spread the disease but as each individual members immunity wears out, the other family members whose vaccine is still "working" may be spreading the disease to them when they inevitably become vulnerable.

I guess this is the newest conspiracy theory. How did America become so stupid over such a short amount of time? :laugh:

Well, you're not saying anything, sport. Your generalized farting in my direction is uselessly nonspecific. Are you saying private schools have largely not been the the playthings of the relatively wealthy and racist since Reagan? Have largely not been designed to suck all the cream off the top and leave the skim for "the public" to deal with? Have not played a major role in destroying our once great public education system? That good teachers don't deserve the good pay and benefits that most union teachers now enjoy? That communities should be encouraged to distrust and hate their local public school teachers? Wtf are you failing so miserably to acknowledge and why?
You make too many false assumptions.

Did you get the polio vaccine?

View attachment 484955

Use your heads, people.

Correction: this is what happens when healthy people who can think for themselves evaluate risks and benefits.
They have a right, though probably not a legal right to fire employees who choose to take the vaccine. And they are not evaluating risks based upon known facts. They are fearing unknowns. And that may be reasonable, maybe, for children under 18 who seem to weather the virus ok. But I know people in their 20s whose educations and livlihoods depend on their physical fitness, but even being in very good shape, 3-4 mos post covid they still can't cardio.

Their bodies their choices.
Well it's not THIER bodies they are trying to fire.

View attachment 484955

Use your heads, people.

Correction: this is what happens when healthy people who can think for themselves evaluate risks and benefits.
They have a right, though probably not a legal right to fire employees who choose to take the vaccine. And they are not evaluating risks based upon known facts. They are fearing unknowns. And that may be reasonable, maybe, for children under 18 who seem to weather the virus ok. But I know people in their 20s whose educations and livlihoods depend on their physical fitness, but even being in very good shape, 3-4 mos post covid they still can't cardio.

If people can be fired for not taking the vaccine, it's perfectly justifiable to fire them for taking it.

It's long past time to use the Dem-Prog rules right back at them.

View attachment 484955

Use your heads, people.

If people can be fired for not taking the vaccine, it's perfectly justifiable to fire them for taking it.

It's long past time to use the Dem-Prog rules right back at them.
False equivalency, and incorrect as a matter of law.

I guess this is the newest conspiracy theory. How did America become so stupid over such a short amount of time? :laugh:
What conspiracy theory sweetheart---I am simply summarizing what is being reported by those that have received the vaccine..............that loved one (such as the kid in Hawaii this morning) not vaccinated are catching the disease likely from their newly innoculated family members. The Kid I think was 10 years old and died.

This is why the CDC is saying for the vaccinated to continue to wear the masks (not in fear that they will get the virus) but because they can spread it. Those vaccinated are reporting catching the virus babycakes---they claim they are experiencing lower symptoms which I find hard to believe since death is happening but common sense dictates that if they are infected that they would be passing the virus along especially to those closer to them.

Don't confuse me with anyone else---I don't need a conspiracy theory from some group. I catch patterns quickly--with my own damn eyes. I am simply reporting what I am seeing. Get innoculated, catch the disease, and spread the disease to un"vaccinated" family members. This is the pattern that is popping up over and over and over again. Strange since this is a man-made gene modifier not a dead partial virus (real vaccine) thing.

Surely it's fascism to say you don't have the choice to vaccinate yourself or not.

You have the choice to do whatever you want at your house. The second you step out in public, your choices are now limited. When you invade somebody else's space, you only have two choices, you can not enter, or you can comply with what the rules are that allow you to enter.
Hun, the CDC is telling people to wear masks after they have been vaccinated. Wonder why? Can you say Typhoid Marys for COVID is likely going on?

Because until you reach the point where people don't need to wear masks as a whole, saying that only those who have been vaccinated can go without a mask, would mean loads on non-vaccinated people saying they've been vaccinated.

Problem.

What conspiracy theory sweetheart---I am simply summarizing what is being reported by those that have received the vaccine..............that loved one (such as the kid in Hawaii this morning) not vaccinated are catching the disease likely from their newly innoculated family members. The Kid I think was 10 years old and died.

This is why the CDC is saying for the vaccinated to continue to wear the masks (not in fear that they will get the virus) but because they can spread it. Those vaccinated are reporting catching the virus babycakes---they claim they are experiencing lower symptoms which I find hard to believe since death is happening but common sense dictates that if they are infected that they would be passing the virus along especially to those closer to them.

Don't confuse me with anyone else---I don't need a conspiracy theory from some group. I catch patterns quickly--with my own damn eyes. I am simply reporting what I am seeing. Get innoculated, catch the disease, and spread the disease to un"vaccinated" family members. This is the pattern that is popping up over and over and over again. Strange since this is a man-made gene modifier not a dead partial virus (real vaccine) thing.

Um, yeah, that's a conspiracy theory, babycakes. Everything you post on here relates to some random conspiracy being spread on the internet that you then relay on here.

As opposed to misinformation and lies that come out of MSNBC, CNN, et cetera.
WOW! These people really are crazy....

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article250973204.html

The Liar in Chief has been telling a big lie since he lost in November 2020. He incited the insurrection on January 6th. He is a Traitor and Scum.

They are a private school. Let them do what they want. If the parents want to pay to send their kids to that school, that's their decision. We can't regulate private companies.

They also just did this recently at a private school

I guess private schools aren't as great as Republicans say they are.

As opposed to misinformation and lies that come out of MSNBC, CNN, et cetera.
WOW! These people really are crazy....

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article250973204.html

The Liar in Chief has been telling a big lie since he lost in November 2020. He incited the insurrection on January 6th. He is a Traitor and Scum.
What does Joey Xiden have to do with what this private school is doing?

Forum List

Back