Private Miami school refuses to employ anyone who has been vaccinated for COVID

The school follows bad science, but that is the directors' right.
It’s bad science to not want to subject yourself to an experimental vaccination made by a globalist corporation that has already been fined millions of dollars for ethics violations? Especially if you are young and healthy and have nothing to fear from WuFlu?

Huh.
But that is not so, my friend. Huh.
So did you let a multinational corporation inject their juice into your body?

Of course you did, because you’re a good little sheep.

If he did, he's smart. If you didn't, you're stupid.

As for me, I got my vaccination as soon as I could.

You see, I'm old enough to remember the fear surrounding small pox and polio. They were invisible enemies that could kill you or cripple you or the people you loved. People were so glad to get their vaccinations back then so they could live relatively free from fear from that point onward.

Here's my view, and I mean exactly what I'm about to say. If conservatives didn't want the vaccination, and the end result was that only they could get sick and die, I wouldn't give a tinker's damn if they ended up dying by the hundreds of thousands. I would never shed a metaphoric tear for even one of them. Unfortunately, people who are intentionally unvaccinated can catch the virus and pass it on to people who are still waiting for their chance at getting their shots. That's unacceptable to me and a whole hell of a lot of other people. In other words, if you want to play Russian roulette with your own life, go for it, but you don't have the right to point the damn gun at someone else's head and pull the trigger.
It’s pretty embarrassing you lefties think that young healthy people are dying from WuFlu. They aren’t, never have been, and they won’t. All the people at risk are old, and/or obese. Kids certainly have zero reason to get a vaccine, especially since we don’t know what long term effects it may have.
"lefties" think no such thing. That is a covidiot lie.

Covidiot = wears two masks after being vaccinated.

4c2e84fc-eadb-42ce-b253-32800b6ebef6-Biden_double_mask.jpg

It’s bad science to not want to subject yourself to an experimental vaccination made by a globalist corporation that has already been fined millions of dollars for ethics violations? Especially if you are young and healthy and have nothing to fear from WuFlu?

Huh.

You see, I'm old enough to remember the fear surrounding small pox and polio. They were invisible enemies that could kill you or cripple you or the people you loved. People were so glad to get their vaccinations back then so they could live relatively free from fear from that point onward.

Here's my view, and I mean exactly what I'm about to say. If conservatives didn't want the vaccination, and the end result was that only they could get sick and die, I wouldn't give a tinker's damn if they ended up dying by the hundreds of thousands. I would never shed a metaphoric tear for even one of them. Unfortunately, people who are intentionally unvaccinated can catch the virus and pass it on to people who are still waiting for their chance at getting their shots. That's unacceptable to me and a whole hell of a lot of other people. In other words, if you want to play Russian roulette with your own life, go for it, but you don't have the right to point the damn gun at someone else's head and pull the trigger.
It’s pretty embarrassing you lefties think that young healthy people are dying from WuFlu. They aren’t, never have been, and they won’t. All the people at risk are old, and/or obese. Kids certainly have zero reason to get a vaccine, especially since we don’t know what long term effects it may have.

Yes, they have. Clearly their mortality rate is far less than older overweight people, but they can still get sick and die from the virus. My guess is that good parents won't summarily dismiss the risk just because it's not as high as it would be for their parents.
Yes, good parents take the vax and will have their children do it at the proper time.

Huh.

You need to stop listening to Sean Hannity, Bubba. And I will add that getting Covid is not a matter of either dying or recovering. Many, young and old alike suffer long term health effects-the long haulers. Please show me a sign that you are not so fucking out of touch that you do not know that.
thehawk is that out of touch. Many young and middle-aged covid infected patients will have very serious long-haul conditions throughout their lives.

Link?

1. www.upi.com › Health_News › 2021/04/23
    Apr 23, 2021 · For people who've suffered through COVID-19, their misery is too often not over. New research shows that a variety of "long-haul" symptoms are common, and the risk rises along with the severity of ...
  2. Long haulers suffer long-term coronavirus symptoms | UC Davis ...
    health.ucdavis.edu › covid-19-long-haulers
    Feb 08, 2021 · The list of long hauler symptoms is long, wide and inconsistent. For some people, the lasting coronavirus symptoms are nothing like the original symptoms when they were first infected with COVID-19. The most common long hauler symptoms include: Coughing; Ongoing, sometimes debilitating, fatigue; Body aches; Joint pain; Shortness of breath
  3. A Third of COVID Survivors Have Long-Haul Symptoms
    www.webmd.com › lung › news
    Feb 19, 2021 · The potential to suffer long-term symptoms from COVID-19 infection increased slightly with age, Logue's t

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

Correction: this is what happens when healthy people who can think for themselves evaluate risks and benefits.

This is what happens when educators listen to misinformation on FOX news. Idiots like Hannity and Carlson spread lies on a daily basis.

Correction: this is what happens when healthy people who can think for themselves evaluate risks and benefits.
They have a right, though probably not a legal right to fire employees who choose to take the vaccine. And they are not evaluating risks based upon known facts. They are fearing unknowns. And that may be reasonable, maybe, for children under 18 who seem to weather the virus ok. But I know people in their 20s whose educations and livlihoods depend on their physical fitness, but even being in very good shape, 3-4 mos post covid they still can't cardio.

Huh.

You need to stop listening to Sean Hannity, Bubba. And I will add that getting Covid is not a matter of either dying or recovering. Many, young and old alike suffer long term health effects-the long haulers. Please show me a sign that you are not so fucking out of touch that you do not know that.
thehawk is that out of touch. Many young and middle-aged covid infected patients will have very serious long-haul conditions throughout their lives.

Link?

You have a Google machine, don't you? Look it up yourself!

Huh.

"lefties" think no such thing. That is a covidiot lie.

Covidiot = wears two masks after being vaccinated.

4c2e84fc-eadb-42ce-b253-32800b6ebef6-Biden_double_mask.jpg
God Bless him for setting an example. And it's why he was legally elected.

View attachment 484955

Use your heads, people.

They have a right, though probably not a legal right to fire employees who choose to take the vaccine. And they are not evaluating risks based upon known facts. They are fearing unknowns. And that may be reasonable, maybe, for children under 18 who seem to weather the virus ok. But I know people in their 20s whose educations and livlihoods depend on their physical fitness, but even being in very good shape, 3-4 mos post covid they still can't cardio.

Their bodies their choices.

View attachment 484955

Use your heads, people.
Well...some folks are easily fooled by their Messiahs...for example

"We've seen just a skyrocketing autism rate. Some people are suspicious that it's connected to the vaccines. This person included. The science right now is inconclusive, but we have to research it." -Obama

“But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.” -Harris on taking the vacccine developed by the Trump Admin.

There seems to be a lot of mistrust on vaccines pushed by leftist Messiahs

Obviously time and past time to revoke whatever certification private schools get in Florida.

You leftists go straight for the totalitarianism every time.
What's totalitarian about keeping science denying conspiracy whack-jobs out of teaching positions?

We're talking about the school's discriminatory employment practices regarding vaccination status, not public health policy.
That's just the political farce being peddled. Now extract your head and look at the actual facts. The OP link provides all one needs.
I doubt it will ever actually be implemented as a policy for the school. We'll see, I guess.
Already being done. That's what makes it news.
Centner suggested vaccinated individuals can pass along symptoms to those unvaccinated, a claim that has been debunked by doctors and medical experts.

Additionally, in her letter Centner claimed women across the world have reported reproductive issues from being near vaccinated individuals, resulting in miscarriages and complete loss of menstruation. The statement disregarded recent studies that proved COVID-19 vaccines were safe and effective for pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding.
"debunked"
"proved"
No question marks. Because scientific / medical facts.

Obviously time and past time to revoke whatever certification private schools get in Florida.

What's totalitarian about keeping science denying conspiracy whack-jobs out of teaching positions?
What's totalitarian about controlling the thoughts and actions of everyone in society? Gee Mr. Mao, I just don't know....

:rolleyes:

I agree that mocking them is more useful.
Miami Proud: Centner Academy Calls Itself The ‘First Happiness School’ – CBS Miami (cbslocal.com)
A school directed by a "recreational therapist"?

Sounds like a high class prostitute.

Miami Proud: Centner Academy Calls Itself The ‘First Happiness School’ – CBS Miami (cbslocal.com)

You seem like more of a low class prostitute type.

What's totalitarian about controlling the thoughts and actions of everyone in society? Gee Mr. Mao, I just don't know....
Wow, so you think we shouldn't insist those responsible for teaching our children are firmly grounded in reality?

Crepitus may be going "straight for the totalitarianism". I just refuse to piss around when it comes to children's health and safety. These teachers taking private, non-union jobs already know they're just catering to rich fucks, largely at the expense of the public schools where all the real teachers work.

You seem like more of a low class prostitute type.
oh come on...dems don’t have to pay...their donor have underage sex slaves

Forum List

Back