Pro-Abortion Feminist Calls Hillary Clinton “Utterly Corrupt,” “Incompetent” and “Soulless”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
DAMN, even the LEFT of LEFTISTS are beginning to see the only one the Hildebeasty wants to help is...HERSELF!!!!!

lifenews.com ^ | April 19, 2016 | Micaiah Bilger
It’s no secret that presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s popularity is weak. Even many abortion activists who agree with her extreme position on abortion are not supporting her. One is prominent feminist Camille Paglia. In an interview with Spiked last week, Paglia said she would not vote for Hillary Clinton, even if she receives the presidential nomination. “I feel Hillary Clinton is utterly corrupt,” she said. “Her current positions on the campaign trail have been just co-opted from what Bernie Sanders was saying, because her poll testing told her that that’s where the party was. I think she’s absolutely soulless. I...

7GbL6Bq.jpg

DAMN, even the LEFT of LEFTISTS are beginning to see the only one the Hildebeasty wants to help is...HERSELF!!!!!

It’s no secret that presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s popularity is weak. Even many abortion activists who agree with her extreme position on abortion are not supporting her. One is prominent feminist Camille Paglia. In an interview with Spiked last week, Paglia said she would not vote for Hillary Clinton, even if she receives the presidential nomination. “I feel Hillary Clinton is utterly corrupt,” she said. “Her current positions on the campaign trail have been just co-opted from what Bernie Sanders was saying, because her poll testing told her that that’s where the party was. I think she’s absolutely soulless. I...

7GbL6Bq.jpg

Yes, but that voter will vote for her come this November, so as they bitch most of them will not vote against Hillary, and if you believe they will vote for Trump over her or stay home, well I already knew you were a fool...

7GbL6Bq.jpg

Yes, but that voter will vote for her come this November, so as they bitch most of them will not vote against Hillary, and if you believe they will vote for Trump over her or stay home, well I already knew you were a fool...

Well thank you Brucie, I always knew you were a TROLL, you simply keep stepping in Troll shit whenever you post!

He been pushing Kasich......maybe they a bit worried Trump train? FBI? Why take so long? Come on? Typical useless over priced Govt.

Forum List

Back