Pro-abortion groups using the words "Reproductive Justice" to promote abortion-on-demand

I just heard this yesterday, so I don't know how long this has been happening, using the word "Justice" to describe abortion.

To me, "Justice" is one of those words I respect the most. It's like what everyone should be fighting for, whether they be a superhero from a comic book, a street cop, a district attorney, or just a man who stands up to bullies who are picking on the little guy.

To use the word "Justice" to describe abortion is like murdering the word "Justice" and leaving it for dead in an alley somewhere, to have its clothes stolen by a homeless guy.

It makes me all the more certain that pro-abortion people are completely and utterly insane for them to describe the killing and dismemberment of an innocent baby as anything even closely resembling "Justice."

GOD IS JUSTICE. ABORTION IS INJUSTICE.

When pro-abortion people use the word "Justice" to describe killing God's little creations, then they invite God to destroy us.

We only have a limited time.

God did not create the fetus. The woman and her partner did that. You asshats use such flowery and poetic words to describe the fetus. Then are it's born, the child becomes a "thug".
You're so sure there's no God, for your sake, you better not be wrong.
That's right. And all he has to do to keep himself from burning in hell for eternity is kill an hour once a week in church and pretend he actually believes. I say pretend, because it's impossible to make yourself believe something you don't believe.

I just heard this yesterday, so I don't know how long this has been happening, using the word "Justice" to describe abortion.

To me, "Justice" is one of those words I respect the most. It's like what everyone should be fighting for, whether they be a superhero from a comic book, a street cop, a district attorney, or just a man who stands up to bullies who are picking on the little guy.

To use the word "Justice" to describe abortion is like murdering the word "Justice" and leaving it for dead in an alley somewhere, to have its clothes stolen by a homeless guy.

It makes me all the more certain that pro-abortion people are completely and utterly insane for them to describe the killing and dismemberment of an innocent baby as anything even closely resembling "Justice."

When pro-abortion people use the word "Justice" to describe killing God's little creations, then they invite God to destroy us.

This just in: Anti-abortion groups using "abortion on demand" to promote legislative control of women's bodies.

Duh, what about the exceptions for rape and incest?

What about them?

Here's the problem. If you are going to say a fetus has more rights than the woman it is in, then you really can't execute one because a rapist put it there.
Yes I can. Just watch. Here it comes.
"abortion is legal in cases of rape or incest"
See, that was simple.
(late term abortions, after the baby is viable are the problem, that's infanticide)

God did not create the fetus. The woman and her partner did that. You asshats use such flowery and poetic words to describe the fetus. Then are it's born, the child becomes a "thug".

No, thats the narrative that libs try to project. Same as slaverry and segregation. They've been projecting their true nature for over a century.

There is no God.
Fetuses aren't people.
Trying to paint your misogyny as protecting babies would ring a little truer if you side wasn't constantly snatching food out of the mouths of real children to give tax breaks to Billionaires.

Yeah, there is and yes human fetuses are human beings. They're not whales. And nobody is snatching food out of mouths. Libs try to project this narrative but it just isnt true.

Yes I can. Just watch. Here it comes.
"abortion is legal in cases of rape or incest"
See, that was simple.
(late term abortions, after the baby is viable are the problem, that's infanticide)

Well, no. Your argument about why we shouldn't allow ELECTIVE abortions is that a fetus is a person.

Well, if a fetus is a person, we can't kill them even if they got there by a rape.

We don't execute children for the crimes of their parents.

On a more practical level, every last woman who wants an abortion will just cry "rape" to get her morning after pill... and then say, "Oops, never mind" after the little problem is out of her. That would cause all sorts of problems.

It's like you guys don't even think these things through at all.

There is no God.
Fetuses aren't people.
Trying to paint your misogyny as protecting babies would ring a little truer if you side wasn't constantly snatching food out of the mouths of real children to give tax breaks to Billionaires.

Yeah, there is and yes human fetuses are human beings. They're not whales. And nobody is snatching food out of mouths. Libs try to project this narrative but it just isnt true.

Yes they are. Cuts being made to food stamps and other social programs in order to pay for the tax cut to billionaires. If you were paying attention you would know that.

Really?

More Than 750,000 Could Lose Food Stamps Under Trump Administration Proposal

Why the USDA Approved Strawberry Milk for Federally-Subsidized School Lunches

Fetuses aren't people. They aren't viable.

Or to put it another way.

upload_2019-5-11_8-21-43.jpeg

Forum List

Back