Pro-DeSantis presidential super PAC will launch after all (before Thanksgiving), given Trump's midterm red ripple: 'Ron vs. the Don. I'm here for it'

What Trump "losses"? I mean aside from the massive Democrat cheating, Trump did pretty well for himself.

Come to think of it, Trump did endorse DeSantis, didn't he?

What Trump "losses"? I mean aside from the massive Democrat cheating, Trump did pretty well for himself.

Come to think of it, Trump did endorse DeSantis, didn't he?
i changed "losses" into "Red ripple"...i'm sure you're happy now, because i won't go further

i changed "losses" into "Red ripple"...i'm sure you're happy now, because i won't go further

If the rest of the states had ran their elections as fairly and professionally as Florida had, the results would have looked like these two graphs:

fl1.jpg

fl2.jpg

You see how linear the vote count went for the Florida Governor's and Senator's race? No erratic spikes in the blue count, where there were ballot dumps at ungodly hours of the night. Now look at how a fair election is ran, compared to the sudden spikes in the vote counting in other states:

anom3.jpg

anom1.jpg

anom4.jpg

anom5.jpg

anom7.jpg

Those "spikes" were caused by unknown IP addresses manipulating the electronic ballot machines. There have also been reports that some of those "unknown IP addresses" point to locations is China. Now do you really want China to be manipulating your elections in favor of Democrat candidates? I don't.

Pay particular attention to the third graph down from the top. It appears as if the algorithm pushed the blue count too far, and had to correct itself in order to not be too obvious. This is how your elections are being manipulated in order to give Democrats the lead against Republicans. Our election system has been compromised, and this is not a good thing.

Forum List

Back