🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro Gun Vermont Gov signs sensible gun control law.

He was inspired to do so after police prevented a would be school shooter.

How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun laws

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law
Good for them! There is certainly NOTHING scary in any of that legislation. It fairly deals with the hunting issue and allowing immediate family members to transfer ownership without a background check.
So what's the problem with ANY of this?

Again, when are the police giving up their magazines of higher capacity than allowed by this law?
What are you worried about the police for?

Banning bump stocks is a bad thing?

Banning them is stupid, you can make your own for 20 bucks. But it makes you sissies warm and fuzzy

If you can make one for $20 , why buy one ?

And it’s comical when gun nuts , who can’t leave their bunker basements without being armed to the teeth, call others sissies.
Yes the most scared calling others sissies is too funny!
most scared? Lol the whole argument against guns is based on FEAR you retard.
We the people actually want to be able to defend ourselves and families. Not rely on coward cops and nice words like you cucks.

Who’s stopping that? If you don’t have a bump stock you can’t defend your family ? That’s asinine .

Gun nuts always go to the extreme . Banning stocks = ALL GUNS ARE BANNED!
Umm i didnt even say that you dumbfuck

three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer, excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in the military or law

Wow, I see gun sales soaring once again in Vermont! Good job Left!

Banning them is stupid, you can make your own for 20 bucks. But it makes you sissies warm and fuzzy

And it’s comical when gun nuts , who can’t leave their bunker basements without being armed to the teeth, call others sissies.
We the people actually want to be able to defend ourselves and families. Not rely on coward cops and nice words like you cucks.

Who’s stopping that? If you don’t have a bump stock you can’t defend your family ? That’s asinine .

When was your last shootout?

Good for them! There is certainly NOTHING scary in any of that legislation. It fairly deals with the hunting issue and allowing immediate family members to transfer ownership without a background check.

You can make a bump stock with a rubber band or use your belt loop.
Do you want to prosecute people who possess rubber bands and pants with belt loops?

A magazine is a box, made of metal or plastic with a spring in it.
Should people who possess boxes and springs be prosecuted?
Why don't you go to Vermont and do a DIY video on YouTube of how to make both a bump stock and a high capacity magazine?
I'm sure LE would be charmed.

Yes the fear the gun nuts have of going outside without a gun. I do it all the time, don’t be so scared.
"we got to ban guns because i am a pussy and cant defend myself"
"you aint getting my gun. I defend me and my family. IDC if i ever need it. ITs better to be safe than raped."
Obviously the first one is you. It is also obvious you are a coward

Gee, great logic genius. My mom has never had to use her house insurance. Should she cancel it?

Yes the fear the gun nuts have of going outside without a gun. I do it all the time, don’t be so scared.
"you aint getting my gun. I defend me and my family. IDC if i ever need it. ITs better to be safe than raped."
So you need gun courage to make it through the day. Sad.

Do you want to prosecute people who possess rubber bands and pants with belt loops?

Why don't you go to Vermont and do a DIY video on YouTube of how to make both a bump stock and a high capacity magazine?
There are countless videos already.

:lol: go wet your bed, boi

Gee, great logic genius. My mom has never had to use her house insurance. Should she cancel it?

Spam

I’m not scared to go outside without a gun, that’s you wetting the bed sissy.

Already plenty out there...see your little ban is worthless

I dont carry any of my guns with me. Wanna try to justify your pussification again?

Spam
And yet you are still so scared. Pathetic.

Nothing better than 1st class and 2nd class citizens.

figures a brit cuck like you approves of this.

I have no fear....most certainly of a sissy like you. I know you're a sissy for one reason....you're a leftist, a beta male, a cuck
Way to show your alt-right gills, Catfish. The terminology is quite telling. Next thing you'll have Pepe as your avatar.

I dont carry any of my guns with me. Wanna try to justify your pussification again?
So you hide in the basement with them and don’t go outside? Ha

So you hide in the basement with them and don’t go outside? Ha
Lol you retard

1940005_10201566424433655_1992569709_n.jpg

I have no fear....most certainly of a sissy like you. I know you're a sissy for one reason....you're a leftist, a beta male, a cuck
Way to show your alt-right gills, Catfish. The terminology is quite telling. Next thing you'll have Pepe as your avatar.

Ah it's Stolen Valor Pete. Why don't you bother someone else lame brain, your incessant stalking is waaaaay out of control...so is your incessant lying.

Oh wait you "claimed" to be a gun owner....yet another tall tale? You certainly don't act like one

Forum List

Back