Pro-Trump forums spread tips on how to forge COVID-19 vaccine-cards

It's not bad enough that these kooks won't get the vaccination for a myriad of conspiracy theories that are not based in reality. No, now they're going to encourage other Pro-Trump supporters to forge vaccination cards which just so happens to be illegal,

But what's worse still (and even crazier too) is that by doing so. these Pro-Trump forgers risk causing the virus to be a public health threat for a much longer period of time than it otherwise would be if they'd just get the vaccine and get a legitimate vaccination card.

The CDC is warning states to remove COVID-19 vaccine-card templates as pro-Trump forums spread tips on how to forge the document

• The CDC has told states to remove COVID-19 vaccine card templates to prevent forgery.
  • Anti-vaxxer and pro-Trump forums have spread instructions on how to create the cards.
  • The FBI has said forging the cards is illegal and it puts others in harm's way.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has warned states to remove COVID-19 vaccine card templates from their sites as forgery becomes an issue, NBC News reported Thursday.

The CDC said the anti-vaccination community has misused the templates and the health agency has consistently advised states not to post them publicly, NBC reported. The CDC did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment on the matter.

Pro-Trump forums, such as patriots.win, have posted photos and links on how to create a false COVID-19 vaccination card.

NBC News added that other sites, such as 4chan and QAnon and gun forums, have given instructions on how to forge the document as well.

Pro-Trump Forums Spread Tips on How to Forge Vaccine Cards (businessinsider.com)
We're gonna hafta make it a felony. They are forcing it to happen.
Just ship them to India. They should love it there.

Creating a phony medical document is illegal.
LINK?

What are you? 10?

Falsifying and/or forging ANY legal document is illegal. It doesn't matter if it's a drivers license, a medical record, a marriage certificate, an automobile title, a financial document, a real estate or property deed, or a federal, state, county, or city document.
Unless you are Hunter Biden, then you can falsify a legal document and not face any punishment. Dont you just love it when Prog elites are so much better than your sorry ass....

I can't imagine why a sane person would refuse to get a vaccination
Because it's an unknown EXPERIMENT drug. That's why. But you go ahead and be a sheep.
A vaccine is not a drug. A drug must have a chemical formula. A vaccine is a biologic like insulin which is a hormone.
I don't give a shit if it's made out of cheddar cheese. Do what you want but STOP trying to force others to do the same. NOT HAPPENIN'.

64167838250__6D1E7782-729B-4B62-A30C-A3CF94422195.jpg

It's not bad enough that these kooks won't get the vaccination for a myriad of conspiracy theories that are not based in reality. No, now they're going to encourage other Pro-Trump supporters to forge vaccination cards which just so happens to be illegal,

But what's worse still (and even crazier too) is that by doing so. these Pro-Trump forgers risk causing the virus to be a public health threat for a much longer period of time than it otherwise would be if they'd just get the vaccine and get a legitimate vaccination card.

The CDC is warning states to remove COVID-19 vaccine-card templates as pro-Trump forums spread tips on how to forge the document

• The CDC has told states to remove COVID-19 vaccine card templates to prevent forgery.
  • Anti-vaxxer and pro-Trump forums have spread instructions on how to create the cards.
  • The FBI has said forging the cards is illegal and it puts others in harm's way.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has warned states to remove COVID-19 vaccine card templates from their sites as forgery becomes an issue, NBC News reported Thursday.

The CDC said the anti-vaccination community has misused the templates and the health agency has consistently advised states not to post them publicly, NBC reported. The CDC did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment on the matter.

Pro-Trump forums, such as patriots.win, have posted photos and links on how to create a false COVID-19 vaccination card.

NBC News added that other sites, such as 4chan and QAnon and gun forums, have given instructions on how to forge the document as well.

Pro-Trump Forums Spread Tips on How to Forge Vaccine Cards (businessinsider.com)
Good.....Thanks for the tips, Blueanon....Going to get myself one of those.

This is a fuckin' madness.

It has all the appearance of being a conservative group psychosis, and they're just getting crazier as time goes by. It's like they all sit around and ask each other what's the dumbest and craziest thing we can do next, and then they do it without so much as a second thought.
GFY, fascist.

Trump has admitted that his own personal Vietnam was his fight against STDs. That is who you voted for.
Link?
that you are willing to risk the lives of others
How am I putting you or your vaccinated sheep pals in danger, moron. You've been vaccinated--you should be happy, I, and people who believe as I do, are only putting ourselves at risk (we may die, horrors!). I bet you're the first murderer in line saying "My body, my choice" Practice what you preach.
Here is one of many articles.

Can’t get anymore stupid than that post. ^^^^^^^^^

I mean seriously, a document that shows you are vaccinated is analogous to the Nazis. LOL.

:uhoh3:

Last edited:

You mean to say that people who follow.. a guy who cheated on his taxes, cheated on his wives, cheated his contractors out of their pay, created a fake university...are cheating on their vaccine cards? Hard to believe.
You mean to say that morons following a sawed off little runt, who has never been right about anything and is likely the godfather of the WuFlu, are now going to blindly fall in line like good little sheep because their betters -who have also been wrong at every turn- demand it?...Hard to believe.

Trump has admitted that his own personal Vietnam was his fight against STDs. That is who you voted for.
Link?
How am I putting you or your vaccinated sheep pals in danger, moron. You've been vaccinated--you should be happy, I, and people who believe as I do, are only putting ourselves at risk (we may die, horrors!). I bet you're the first murderer in line saying "My body, my choice" Practice what you preach.

From a Howard Stern interview. LMFAO, that's the best you got. That is like quoting the Baghdad Bee. You're still a moron. How about answering the question posed in the post, idiot. How are you affected by people who are not vaccinated putting your vaccinated ass at risk. BTW--I have had covid--now tell me how your man-made immunity is better than the immunity I have due to the virus. I'll wait--please do better than the last time.

Last edited:
Link?

From a Howard Stern interview. LMFAO, that's the best you got. That is like quoting the Baghdad Bee. You're still a moron.
Are you really that friggin stupid that you don’t realize that those were Trump’s own words and he was recorded? That was a rhetorical question.

Last edited:
I mean seriously, a document that shows you are vaccinated is analogous to the Nazis. LOL.
The comparison isn't about what the card says, it's about the jack-booted government goons demanding to see it, simplejack.

Link?

From a Howard Stern interview. LMFAO, that's the best you got. That is like quoting the Baghdad Bee. You're still a moron.
Are you really that fucking stupid that you don’t realize that those were Trump’s own words and he was recorded? That was a rhetorical question.
Oh, but you just disregard your demented messiah saying, uh, you know the thing--because he couldn't remember what he plagiarized. LOL. Try again.

Link?

From a Howard Stern interview. LMFAO, that's the best you got. That is like quoting the Baghdad Bee. You're still a moron. How about answering the question posed in the post, idiot. How are you affected by people who are not vaccinated putting your vaccinated ass at risk. BTW--I have had covid--now tell me how your man-made immunity is better than the immunity I have due to the virus. I'll wait--please do better than the last time.

BTW--I have had covid--now tell me how your man-made immunity is better than the immunity I have due to the virus.

Perzactly....None of these vax passport fascists can tell us how we're going to account for the tens of millions who've been exposed, like us, and now have natural immunity....Nor can they tell us why children, who are damn near invulnerable to the virus, need to be stabbed.

Nope....You need to sit down, STFU, and have the BigPharm juice pumped into you regardless, or you're "anti-Murican"

Forum List

Back