🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Professional Athletes Lining Up Behind Protestors

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Yes!

n-LEBRON-JAMES-large.jpg

oh yes, guys who would be in prison if they couldn't play da sports are defending criminals. So shocking!!!

Who gives a fuck?

oh yes, guys who would be in prison if they couldn't play da sports are defending criminals. So shocking!!!

Who gives a fuck?
Ahh...yes; in my ignorance I will attempt to denigrate them and simultaneously hide my envy at their success...

LOL you're an ignorant motherfucker.

Its a verifiable fact that those guys are as big a criminals as the guys on the street.

As for jealous of their success? Hell no, I say good for them.

PS - And this can be verified - I don't give a fuck what athletes have to say about political stances whether I agree with them or not. They are not qualified to have their opinion matter.

Who gives a fuck?
Ahh...yes; in my ignorance I will attempt to denigrate them and simultaneously hide my envy at their success...

Its a verifiable fact that those guys are as big a criminals as the guys on the street.

PS - And this can be verified - I don't give a fuck what athletes have to say about political stances whether I agree with them or not. They are not qualified to have their opinion matter.
We can tell you dont care because you responded to this thread irate and butthurt. Just remember. More money in a year than you could make in a iifetime. Repeat that to yourself until it sinks in.

Who gives a fuck?

But you believe that you are???...smh...you stupid fucking tree stump.

Who gives a fuck?

Do you see me on national TV sporting a stupid shirt either way?

Dumb fuck

Who gives a fuck?

Do you see me on national TV sporting a stupid shirt either way?

Dumb fuck

keep-it-hood-gangster-fail.jpg

Yeah bear, you're a real bad ass....

Forum List

Back