🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Professional Athletes Lining Up Behind Protestors

Yes!

n-LEBRON-JAMES-large.jpg
What's interesting and telling – but not surprising – is how most conservatives react to this with unwarranted fear and disdain.

Right! What about wearing a shirt gets the angry?

I asked them this before...People are protesting the murders of these people and instead of being mad at the police reaction they get mad at the reaction of the polices overreaction.

Then throw Sharpton in because he's the splinter in your bear paw...Why? They dont know. They just run to their corners and fling poo at anyone who isnt in their corner for no reason

They are free to voice their opinions but at the end of the day their's don't matter anymore than those expressed by the average 9 to 5 worker or message board poster.
I disagree. Their opinions matter much more than the average 9-5 worker. Those workers do not have many people as an audience to influence. These players literally have millions world wide.

Last edited:
fyi; If you can say "I can't breath" that is in fact, proof that you are breathing.
No it doesnt. You can say that underwater. I guarantee you that you are not breathing.
That is the dumbest fucking comeback of all time.

My god, that is stunningly stewpud and shows a complete moronic take on what occurred.
I'd be more impressed if you could dispute my claim. If you can talk underwater even an idiot would know you dont have to be breathing to talk.

93ad63b7c7aa7234a92a4bfbc91debf6_crop_north.jpg

"I don't want my son growing up being scared of the police or having the thought that something like that could happen. I have a cousin, that easily could have been him, or that easily could have been one of our relatives. It's sad that people lost their lives over that."

In addition, hopefully he wants his son growing up not causing a reason for police to be drawn to him in the first place.

93ad63b7c7aa7234a92a4bfbc91debf6_crop_north.jpg

"I don't want my son growing up being scared of the police or having the thought that something like that could happen. I have a cousin, that easily could have been him, or that easily could have been one of our relatives. It's sad that people lost their lives over that."

In addition, hopefully he wants his son growing up not causing a reason for police to be drawn to him in the first place.
His son is Black. They will already be drawn to him.

They are free to voice their opinions but at the end of the day their's don't matter anymore than those expressed by the average 9 to 5 worker or message board poster.
I disagree. Their opinions matter much more than the average 9-5 worker. Those workers do not have many people as an audience to influence. These players literally have millions world wide.
That's your opinion and if you wish to feel some sports star or Hollywood celebrity's opinion means more than yours simply because more people know their name so be it.

That's your opinion and if you wish to feel some sports star or Hollywood celebrity's opinion means more than yours simply because more people know their name so be it.
No its not my opinion. Its a fact. More people know Lebron James than know you. You are nothing. He is a superstar. Guess who most people know better. You or Lebron?

No its not my opinion. Its a fact. More people know Lebron James than know you. You are nothing. He is a superstar. Guess who most people know better. You or Lebron?
That doesn't make his opinion any more valuable. than mine or anyone else's I don't mistake quantity for quality.

That doesn't make his opinion any more valuable. than mine or anyone else's I don't mistake quantity for quality.
It makes his opinion more valuable than yours. Thats how human nature works. Thats why Jessie Ventura and Alex Schwarzenegger became governors. You may think your opinion holds more weight than the players but I assure you it doesnt.

Last edited:
It makes his opinion more valuable than yours. Thats how human nature works. Thats why Jessie Ventura became a govenor.
No actually it doesn't there have been thousands of average 9-5 people protesting for what about a week now using the I can't breathe rallying cry before Lebron and the other players ever put on their I can't breathe t-shirts so it in reality it was their views and opinions that influenced him and the other players not the other way around.

It makes his opinion more valuable than yours. Thats how human nature works. Thats why Jessie Ventura became a govenor.
No actually it doesn't there have been thousands of average 9-5 people protesting for what about a week now using the I can't breathe rallying cry before Lebron and the other players ever put on their I can't breathe t-shirts so it in reality it was their views and opinions that influenced him and the other players not the other way around.

I agree the thousands probably influenced them but that's not the point. The point is their opinion matters more to the masses than yours or any other 9-5 worker. Your original claim asserted that was not true remember?

The thread title is incorrect. Here's the proper version:

Highly privileged entertainers exploit the tragic deaths of poor black men to attention-whore some personal publicity

It makes his opinion more valuable than yours. Thats how human nature works. Thats why Jessie Ventura and Alex Schwarzenegger became governors. You may think your opinion holds more weight than the players but I assure you it doesnt.
You are an idiot, Arnold not Alex. Leptons opinion is not more important than anyone else's. Idiot.

Forum List

Back